Sissy and His Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
A closeted femboy is nourished with maternal love.
1k words
4.44
19.7k
32

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This story is about a sweet mother-daughter relationship that unfolds after sissy comes out to her. There are no sissygasms but lots of feminization. It might read better after church on Sunday than on a hot Saturday night.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

--

I kept my dirty little secret bottled up throughout my teen years. Mother is no fool, though, and the day after I graduated from high school she sat me down for a parent-child talk. We were side by side on the sofa and she gently took my hands into hers.

"Carey, you seem so unhappy and I'm concern. What's wrong, Sweetie?"

A year ago, I would have lied but now I was desperate to unburden myself. When tears welled up in my eyes she drew me to the comfort of her bosom. Mother rocked me and dried my eyes until I had cried myself out. Finally, I gathered my courage and confided in her.

"Mom, I want to wear girls clothes", I admitted nervously.

Mother smiled at me serenely. She wasn't the least bit shocked.

"If that's the only thing bothering you, Sweetie, I'd love to help. Would you like to start now?"

I felt as if an enormous burden had been lifted from my heart!

--

Mother happily led me to her closet and showed me her wardrobe of dresses, skirts and blouses. I had snuck in many times but having her approval was so much better!

"Sweetie, I think we're about the same size. Is there anything in here you'd want to borrow?" she offered.

There was a new dress I hadn't seen before which I really liked.

"How about that one, Mom?" I asked shyly.

"Of course, Carey," she said. "That's a party dress and I bet it would look really cute on you!"

She removed the dress from its hanger and folded it over my arm with a smile.

"Anything else, Sweetie?"

"Can I borrow a skirt and blouse, Mom?" I ventured.

"Most of these skirt sets are for women my age, Carey, but I have something in my bureau that a teen girl might like."

At the bottom of the dresser drawer was a faux leather miniskirt with a matte black tank top. The ensemble was so sexy that I couldn't believe they belonged to Mother!

"I was wearing this skirt and top when your Dad first approached me, Carey, and I'd practically forgotten them. There should be a shrug somewhere, too."

The very feminine white lace shrug had a floral design and three-quarter length sleeves. I couldn't wait to wear it with the skirt and tank!

I must have been grinning.

"I haven't seen you smile in ages, Carey. It warms my heart, Sweetie!"

I wrapped my arms around her and cooed, "Thank you so much, Mommy. I love you!"

"I'm happy that you opened up and let me help you, Carey," she said. "Now why don't you take these to your room and try them. I have to run some errands."

--

I laid out the treasures on my bed and savored them. I knew more than I should have about women's clothing. The party dress was a sheath with a printed floral design and it had a sheer capelet overlay. It was V-necked and lined, and the material was soft and stretchy. Just looking at it made me feel wonderfully girly!

The miniskirt and tank top were so seductive that they took my breath away. I guessed that the lace shrug was for modesty? Anyway, it would be so cool wearing the same clothes that Mother did when she was dating!

I tried them on like Mother suggested and everything fit fine. I looked kind of cute in the party dress and maybe even a little bit fetching in the miniskirt. The only thing missing was lingerie. I was sorely tempted to borrow Mother's. I had done it many times before and the sensual pleasure was intoxicating. That was before I revealed myself, though, and now I was finished with sneaking around.

I did go back to Mother's bedroom but only to borrow a fashion magazine from her bedside table. I wore the miniskirt set as I browsed the adverts for feminine apparel and cosmetics. I had vivid fantasies of being one of those glamorous women in the ads wearing cocktail dresses and applying bright red lipstick. I also started reading a short story where I identified with the college co-ed who fell in love with her Women's Literature professor.

I was so engrossed by the story that I hadn't heard Mother return home and now she was standing right in front of me.

"Carey, you look so lovely! Stand up and turn around for me, won't you?"

I knew that I was blushing furiously but I did as Mother asked.

She fussed with my shrug a little bit and delicately smoothed my skirt. Then she stood back and admired me.

"You are quite the little minx, young lady," she said with a wink.

I didn't know what a minx was but 'young lady' thrilled me to me core.

"Thank you, Mommy, I feel so pretty and it's all because of you. I love you so much, Mommy!"

"You haven't called me 'Mommy' in years, Carey, but it's sweet of you and I like it."

"Now, Mommy has a surprise for you. It's in the bag," she said pointing to the hallway.

I immediately recognized the pink and white bag as Victoria's Secret and my jaw dropped!

"Don't you want to see what's in it?"

I hurried into the hall and anxiously looked into the bag. Several small items were wrapped in white tissue paper and tied with pink ribbons.

"Bring it here, silly," she said. "Let's open them on your bed."

Mother sat beside me and gave me a tender hug. Then she reached in the bag and picked out one of the little parcels.

"I never imagined that I'd be buying your first bra, Sweetie, but here it is."

"Oh Mommy!" I gushed.

Then with trembling fingers I untied the pretty bow. Inside were three little Fun & Flirty bralettes. One had lollipops on the cups while the others were solid pink and lime. They were all trimmed with delicate lace around the cups!

"Shall Mommy show you how to put on a bra, Darling?"

"Oh, no, Mommy. I know how to..."

Oops!

--

I invite your comments, whether on-line or by email.

All my characters are of legal age.