Sissy and His Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
A closeted femboy is nourished with maternal love.
1.5k words
4.49
11.5k
18

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This story is about a sweet mother-daughter relationship that unfolds after sissy comes out to her. There are no sissygasms but lots of feminization. It might read better after church on Sunday than on a hot Saturday night.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

--

In Part 1, Carey had revealed his secret to Mother. She lent him some of her clothing and purchased a few lingerie essentials. They were seated on his bed with three cute little bralettes from Victoria's Secret...

--

"Shall Mommy show you how to put on a bra, Darling?"

"Oh, no, Mommy. I know how to..."

Oops!

"It's alright Sweetie," she said. "I know you've been in my lingerie drawer and it's fine. Pick your favorite one and show me how you put on a bra."

One bralette was pink, another was lime and the third featured a cute lollipop print. They all had dainty lace around the cups and they felt wonderfully soft. I chose the lollipop.

I removed the lace shrug that I had been wearing and Mother helped me take off my tank top. Then I put my arms through the bra straps and attempted to fasten it behind me. I had done this dozens of times with bras from her bureau but today I was all thumbs.

"Let Mommy show you a better way, Sweetie. Wrap the band around your waist and fasten it in front of you. That's it. Now turn it around so that the clasp is in back and put your arms through the straps. See? Wasn't that easy?"

I had learned to put on a bra like a real girl and I was so proud of myself!

Mommy gently brushed my cheek and said, "When I bought the bralettes I hadn't seen you in your tank top and shrug. I'll bet you'd look great with a shaping bra, Carey."

Then she handed me another tissue-wrapped gift and added "Try this with your outfit."

I couldn't believe my eyes. It was the Victoria's Secret Love Cloud bra that I had been dreaming of. The luxurious brassiere was completely covered in delicate floral lace and the full cups were lined with foam to give a girl curves!

"I love it, Mommy!" I squealed.

She unfastened my bralette and I put on the Love Cloud in just the way she had taught me. It made me feel so sexy!

Then I put the tank top over my head. I tucked the front hem into my miniskirt but getting the back was awkward. So, Mother unzipped me and we made my skirt and top fit smoothly all around.

Mother told me to turn around for her and then mouthed "Wow!" She took my hand and we hurried to the full length mirror in her bedroom. Mother and I looked at each other and said "Wow!" out loud. We embraced and I felt the wonderful sensation that women feel when their soft breasts touch. It was magical!

"There are a few more items for you in the bag, Sweetie, but I think you'd better try those on by yourself. I'll be downstairs if you need help."

I eagerly emptied the Victoria's Secret bag onto my bed. Two of the tissue wrapped packages were stiff and square, so those were probably hosiery. The remaining four were very small and soft, so they had to be panties. My very own panties!

The undies were retro style nylon briefs just like Mother's. I love the silky smooth fabric, the stretchy elastic leg bands and the narrow cotton gusset. The lovely colors she chose for me were candleglow, blushing pink, lilac and sunflower. They were size 6 like hers, so I knew they would fit. The pantyhose were control tops like she wears in nude and ecru.

I was excited to start dressing. This would be the first time in my entire life that I'd be wearing feminine apparel inside and out. Then a question occurred to me, so I shouted downstairs.

"Mommy! Do you wear your pantyhose over or under?!"

--

When I finished dressing, I called Mother to come upstairs and look at me. I was standing in profile with my lacy shrug strategically placed to highlight my curves.

"Goodness, Carey!" she said, "You could break some hearts in that outfit!"

"Thanks Mommy. I feel so much better in girl clothes."

"That's wonderful, Sweetie," she said. "We should talk more about your being a girl but let's just have fun today. You can help me make dinner and afterward we'll watch a movie. Won't that be nice?"

"Yes, Mommy but I don't want anyone else to see me in girl clothes. So can I change before I come downstairs?"

"Of course, Sweetie. Get changed and come on down when you're ready."

I reluctantly took off the pretty shrug along with my sexy miniskirt and tank top. The thought of being braless was unbearable but my padded brassiere would show through my shirt. So I traded my Love Cloud for one of the VS bralettes Mother had bought me. This time I chose the pink. I kept my panties and nylons on under my pants, too. I just wished that my bottoms were stretchy like the ones that girls wear.

Mother was in the kitchen with a cookbook open on the table before her.

"How would you like lasagna for dinner, Carey?"

"I love your lasagna, Mommy, but isn't it fattening?"

"Fattening? Are you worried about your weight, Sweetie?"

"I wouldn't mind losing a few pounds Mommy. You know, for my figure. Right?"

"Goodness, this girl thing is serious, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mommy, and would you mind calling me Daisy?"

"I'd be happy to call you, Daisy, my sweet. Its such a pretty name and fits the new you perfectly!"

"Thanks, Mommy. Now, are there any low cal recipes in your book?"

We made a tasty Cobb salad for dinner and enjoyed it while we chatted. This was a more intimate conversation than we'd ever had before. Mother admitted to me that she was attracted to her boss. She had started wearing perfume to work too. I said that I liked the flip hair styles that girls were wearing. I wanted to grow my hair long enough for a flip and I wanted to dye it strawberry blonde. After dinner I put on a flowered apron and washed dishes while Mother went upstairs to shower.

When I heard the water turn off, I went up and waited until I heard her open the door of her en suite bathroom.

Then I gently tapped on her bedroom door and said "May I come in Mommy?"

"Yes, Daisy, sweetie."

Mother's beautiful body was wrapped in a towel and she had another around her head. The fruity aroma of her shampoo filled the room.

"I was just going to blow dry, Daisy. Since you're interested in hair, though, would you like to dry me?"

"Yes, I'd love to Mommy!"

I fetched Mother's hair drier from the bathroom while she seated herself at her makeup table and removed the towel from her head. She instructed me to run the drier at medium and to lift her hair with my fingers so that the roots would dry, too.

As I worked on her beautiful chestnut tresses, Mother applied a light coat of coral gloss to her lips and put a subtle blush on her cheeks. Then she did her eyes with shadow, liner and mascara. I watched in fascination as her face went from pretty to captivating. She put down her mascara brush and smiled at me in the mirror.

"We'll get you a makeup kit soon and I'll teach you how to do your face, Daisy, dear. A pretty girl never leaves the house without makeup."

I brushed out Mother's hair when it was dry. She gave me a peck on the cheek and called me her 'little hair stylist'. Then she told me to close my eyes while she put on her night gown. When I opened them again she was wearing a beautiful chartreuse peignoir set and she was holding another set in baby blue.

"This is for you, Daisy" she said. "Go in the bathroom and change. Then we'll watch our movie while we snuggle in bed."

This was by far the best day of my life!

I removed my boy clothes and the lingerie underneath and donned the wonderful peignoir. The sheer gown had spaghetti straps, a sweetheart neckline and came to my knees. The floor length robe had an elegant beaded bodice, billowy sleeves and Chantilly lace on the cuffs. I admired myself in the mirror and then opened the door.

"How do I look, Mommy?!"

"Nice, Daisy. You're a very pretty girl!"

Delightful feminine sensations made me tingle all over.

Mother had gotten in bed while I was changing. Now, she smiled warmly as she invited me under the covers.

--

I welcome your comments, whether on-line or by email.

All my characters are of legal age.