Sissy and His Mom Pt. 09

Story Info
A femboy is nourished with maternal love.
1.1k words
4.56
4k
9

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This story is about a sweet mother-daughter relationship that unfolds after sissy comes out to her. There is not much sex but lots of feminization. It might read better after church on Sunday than on a hot Saturday night.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

--

In the last chapter, Daisy spent two fabulous days wearing lingerie and pretty dresses while he and Mother visited New York City. Daisy was relaxed there because no one would recognize him and he happily mingled en femme with other visitors. He also discovered that there were benefits to dressing smartly. Many people took notice of him and smiled. Daisy loved the attention and demurely returned their smiles. He even overheard an older lady compliment Mother on her daughter's lovely outfit which made Daisy feel deliciously girly.

Before the trip Mother had been concerned that Daisy spent too much time hiding in their house, and she wanted him to interact more with other people. So, she was pleased that Daisy enjoyed wearing dresses in public albeit in the anonymity of the big city. Now that they were back home and Daisy was more confident about passing as girl Mother intended to coax him a little farther toward openness. However, she met with some resistance.

"No, Mommy!" complained Daisy. "New York City was great but I don't want people around here to know."

"Fine, Daisy" replied Mother agreeably. "Then we'll take day trips. How does that sound."

"I don't think so," he said stubbornly.

"Alright but how about if I buy you pretty dresses to wear on the trips?"

Daisy couldn't resist fancy women's wear or his mother's company, and a smile replaced the worried look on his face.

"I'd love that, Mommy" answered Daisy with a lilt in his voice, "can we order a dress right away?"

--

Daisy wore boy clothes over his lingerie when they left the house for Mother's day trip. His new dress was neatly folded in a tote bag along with a coordinating hat and shoes.

The frock was an Adrianna Papell flounce sleeve tea length dress in powder blue. The heavenly apparel had rhinestone detail on the waist, hand embroidered sequins and starburst beading. Daisy had felt like a fairy princess when he tried it on at home.

When they were about halfway to their destination, Mother parked the car at an abandoned shopping center and helped Daisy quickly change from his boy clothes to the dainty dress. Daisy put on his curly blonde wig and applied his makeup when they were on the road again.

Mother and son soon reached the park where an outdoor evening concert on the lawn was just beginning. Daisy retrieve his hat and footwear from the tote bag. The elegant chapeau was a Bellissima creation in ivory with a large flower and a wide brim. The shoes were sling-back pumps like his mother favored. The pair set off with a blanket and settled on a spot with a nice view of the stage. Daisy crossed his legs and savored the wonderful feeling of nylon on nylon.

Daisy and his mother enjoyed the varied musical offerings for the first half of the performance. During the intermission, Daisy was fiddling with a bra strap that had slipped off his shoulder. Just then a woman whom Daisy didn't know walked up to Mother and said "I thought it was you, Janice."

Mother and son were both momentarily speechless before she recovered and said, "Margaret, how nice it is to see you. I'd like you to meet my daughter, Daisy."

Daisy had never been introduced to anyone as his mother's daughter. The thought was delightful but also fraught with danger.

"I'm charmed, Daisy. You and your mother are such elegant dressers. My daughter and I are fashion disasters, I'm afraid. Caitlin is here somewhere," said Margaret looking around.

Margaret wasn't fashionably dressed but she looked quite attractive in her stretch denim jeans and a white peasant top. When Caitlin arrived she was wearing fuchsia capri pants and a tight fitting crop top. If she wasn't elegant, she was definitely hot!

Daisy's nerves were on edge as Mother and Margaret chatted amiably while he and Caitlin struggled to make conversation. Both women seemed to sense their daughters' unease. Finally, Margaret sent both of them to the refreshment stand for beverages.

Daisy remained nervous in the company of the real girl at his side but Caitlin relaxed.

"What are you, Daisy, a fashion model?" asked Caitlin jokingly as they made their way toward the refreshments.

"No," giggled Daisy. "I just like girly clothing."

Mother had taught Daisy to speak in a songlike female voice and Caitlin didn't appear to notice anything unusual.

"There's nothing wrong with that," said Caitlin, "but I'd think that you'd wear casual clothes to a concert in the park."

"I suppose it would be more appropriate, Caitlin, but I don't own any casual wear."

"No jeans, no shorts, no tees!" said Caitlin in wonder.

"That's right. Just frilly stuff."

"Wow, Daisy, you're my exact opposite. I only have two dresses and they don't fit me anymore."

Daisy and Caitlin returned to their mothers just before intermission ended. When the band started playing again the four ladies said their goodbyes. Then Margaret and Caitlin went back to where they had been sitting earlier.

When the two other women were out of sight Mother said, "We have lots to talk about, Daisy. Let's head back home."

As soon as they were in the car, Mother said, "I'm terribly sorry about what happened tonight, Daisy. Were you awfully distressed, Darling?"

"I was at first," replied Daisy as he removed his broad-brimmed hat and kicked off his sling-backs.

"Then I got more comfortable talking with Caitlin. I just hope this doesn't get back to people in our town, Mommy."

"Don't worry," Mother reassured her son. "Margaret and I only know one another from flower arranging class. We don't have any mutual friends, so one will find out about you."

"That's good, Mommy. Otherwise, we'd have to move to a different town or at least I would."

"Please stop fretting, Daisy. Tell me though, what did you think of Caitlin."

"I like her Mommy. She makes jokes and she's easy to talk with. And there's one other thing, Mommy."

"What's that, Dear?" Mother said as she drove along the highway.

"Mommy, I think I like Caitlin in the way that normal boys like girls. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yes, of course, Daisy," she replied thoughtfully. "I know exactly what you mean."

--

I invite your comments on this story.

I enjoy corresponding about feminine apparel, too.

All my characters are of legal age.