Sissy and His Mom Pt. 10

Story Info
A femboy is nourished with maternal love.
1.1k words
4.49
4.1k
11

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This story is about a sweet mother-daughter relationship that unfolds after sissy comes out to her. There is little sex but lots of feminization. It might read better after church on Sunday than on a hot Saturday night.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

--

In Part 9, Daisy met a girl, Caitlin, whom he fancied. The girl's mother and Daisy's mother had recognized one another at an outdoor concert. Daisy was wearing a pretty tea length dress to the event along with a coordinating broad-brimmed hat and he easily passed as female.

--

"Daisy, I'm home," called Mother when she returned from her flower arranging class on Wednesday evening.

Daisy knew that Caitlin's mother, Margaret, was also in the class. So, he was expecting news.

"I'm upstairs, Mommy," he replied.

Daisy had changed from boy clothes to his favorite baby doll nightie and peignoir robe while Mother was at her course. When she entered his bedroom Daisy put down the fashion magazine he had been browsing.

"So, what happened at class, Mommy?" he asked nervously.

"Caitlin's mother and I exchanged phone numbers. Would you like to follow up, Daisy? You told me that you liked Caitlin."

"I do, Mommy, but I'm afraid she'll find out that I'm a boy."

Mother sat on the bed next to Daisy and gently took hold of his hands.

"Sweetie, I think this is a good opportunity to explore you feminine side with someone you're own age. Why don't you think it over."

--

As it turned, Daisy didn't need to decide because Margaret phoned Daisy's mother at work the next day. She invited Mother to lunch at her house on Saturday and added that Caitlin hoped Daisy would come, too. With equal parts of trepidation and anticipation, Daisy told Mother that he'd go with her.

--

Daisy selected a faux leather miniskirt with a matte black tank top for the visit. For modesty he added his white lace shrug which had a floral design and three-quarter length sleeves. Besides covering his skimpy top the lovely garment gave Daisy a softer and more feminine look. At the last minute he added patterned nylons to accentuate his legs.

Margaret and Caitlin warmly greeted Daisy and his mother when they arrived. Caitlin was wearing a cute pair of stretch denim shorts and a ribbed coreset tee with a scoop neckline. She looked just as hot a Daisy had remembered her from the concert. While their mothers were chatting in the kitchen, Caitlin stole Daisy away to the living room.

"You've outdone me again, girl, just like at the concert," said Caitlin clearly admiring Daisy's chic apparel.

Daisy's toes curled inside of his patent leather pumps and a thrill radiated from his tummy out to his polished fingertips.

"Thank you, Caitlin," said Daisy with heartfelt appreciation and added "but you're prettier than me and I like your clothes, too."

"I guess we're both kind of cute," admitted Caitlin, "we just favor different styles. Would you like to see my wardrobe?"

Daisy's heart flip-flopped with excitement.

Caitlin took Daisy's hand and led him up the stairs to her bedroom.

It was a charming room with sheer curtains and botanical print wallpaper featuring songbirds. There was also a vanity with hair curlers, lipsticks, eye shadows, mascara, lotions and perfumes.

"This is a lovely!" exclaimed Daisy.

"Thank you, Daisy," said his new friend. "I bet it's more girly girl than you expected, huh?"

"Yes it is," Daisy replied. "I had the impression that you were more down to Earth."

"I like simple clothing but I guess all us girls have a little fairy princess inside, don't we?"

"I sure do," replied Daisy, meaning every word of it.

Caitlin's wardrobe included lots of fashionable slacks and feminine accessories. However, it lacked the frilly dresses, short skirts and peek-a-boo blouses that Daisy loved wearing. The feminized boy hoped that Caitlin would show him her intimate apparel. However, the visit to her bedroom was cut short when Margaret called them to lunch.

--

Over a dessert of lemon sorbet, Margaret said "We moms thought it would be nice to take a walk at the park. Do you girls want to go?"

Daisy hoped that Caitlin would opt to stay at home but her friend was clearly an outdoors person and she accepted for both of them. Then Caitlin surprised Daisy with a tempting offer.

"Daisy, high heels and a miniskirt might not be your best choice. Would you like to borrow some of my clothes?"

Daisy's heart was going pitty-pat as he entered Caitlin's inner sanctum for a second time.

"You know where everything is, Daisy," said Caitlin. "So, I'll leave you to it." Then she departed, closing the door behind her.

Daisy was in sissy heaven and didn't know where to begin. He wanted desperately to look in Caitlin's bureau which surely held her lingerie but he didn't dare. Instead he went into her closet and nervously removed a pair of fuchsia capri pants from their hanger. Caitlin had been wearing those when they first met and she looked so hot!

Daisy also wanted the tight fitting crop top Caitlin had worn but he didn't know where to find it, and that was just the excuse he needed. Daisy furtively peeked into the top drawer in Caitlin's bureau. It was filled with incredibly sexy bras!

The mere thought of this finery shaping Caitlin's wonderful breasts lit a fire inside Daisy. He quickly shut the drawer but the next one was even more intoxicating. Her panty drawer held impossibly sensuous hipsters, bikinis and thongs. Daisy imagined the lovely knickers hugging Caitlin's irresistible buns and the thongs wedged into her most private place. When Caitlin suddenly tapped on the door, Daisy almost jumped out of his pumps.

"Are you finding what you want, Daisy?" asked his friend.

Daisy took a deep breath to calm himself and answered as evenly as he could, "Actually, I'm looking for the top you wore at the concert."

Caitlin grinned at Daisy when she opened the door. Then she cheerfully showed him her tops which were neatly folded on shelves in the closet.

"Hurry now, Daisy," said Caitlin in a friendly tone. "Our moms are ready to leave."

Daisy intended to hurry but he couldn't help savoring the ecstasy of slipping into Caitlin's feminine apparel. He removed his miniskirt and slowly drew Caitlin's stretchy capri pants up his quivering thighs. Then he settled the waistband around his midriff and exhaled in an effort to calm himself.

Next, Daisy took off his lacy white shrug along with his crew neck top. Then he put on Caitlin's crop top with its precious sweetheart neckline over his head and smoothed it around his padded bra.

Daisy gazed rapturously at his reflection in Caitlin's mirror. He was dressed in her sexy capri pants and fetching top! Daisy was head-over-heals giddy with delight!

--

I invite your comments on this story.

I also enjoy corresponding about feminine apparel.

All my characters are of legal age.