Sissy Aunty Gina - A Smoking Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a naughty bastard, you know that, don't you?" I told him as he pulled up his joggers.

"Sorry aunty, I promised I won't do it again," he said with a big smile.

"Now let me get up, you naughty boy, I must look like a real mess," as I reached for his hand he stood up over me and pulled me up, my legs feeling a little weak, teetering in my locked-on high heels. Once I'd regained my balance I pulled down my skirt and said, "pass me my cigarettes, dear, I need to check my makeup," as I sat back down on the sofa, reaching out for my handbag.

Simon passed it to me and sat down beside me, leaning back. I gratefully took out a fresh cigarette and my lover adoringly lit it for me. I inhaled the smoke deeply as I took lipstick and mirror from my handbag, ready to repair my face. Simon gently placed a hand on my thigh and said, "you look absolutely lovely, aunty, I love you, you know, and I think you are the most beautiful woman in the world" he assured.

I looked at my face in the mirror, my makeup streaked and lipstick smudged by his rough treatment. I pretended to still be angry with him and gave him a menacing look but didn't remove his big, warm hand. I loved his warm hand upon my stocking-clad thigh and being fondled by him.

I then set about repairing my makeup with more foundation, powder and blusher, carefully re-lining my lips and applying another thick coat of the red lipstick. I took a deep, double drag on my cigarette as then applied another coat of mascara to my false and bottom lashes, just to make them look extra slutty. Simon loved watching me put on more makeup as he knew it was all for his benefit and I loved doing so, transforming my face with the heavy makeup almost into a mask for him to mess up again and again throughout our weekend.

Satisfied with the way I looked, I carefully put my makeup away. The cigarette dangled between my red lips, the filter so coated with lipstick made it slippery and I had to clamp it tightly with my lips, the creases above my top lip and around my mouth accentuating the sluttiness of my face and the amount of heavy makeup which was my preferred look. After taking a deep drag, I slowly took the cigarette from between my lips and held it femininely in my outstretched fingers, admiring my long, red nails as I did so and placed my hand on top of his. "As you've promised to be a good boy, Simon, I think I can let your bad behaviour go, for now," I said, "any more of you being naughty to aunty and I'm going to have to tell your mother, you know" I added.

Simon looked contrite as he gazed into my face, watching my cigarette smoke as I spoke to him, enjoying every second of us being together as I then took some perfume from my handbag and sprayed a cloud of the heavy scent to my neck.

"What are we going to do for dinner this evening?" I asked, purposefully changing the theme of the sexually-charged past half hour and trying to deflect his lecherous thoughts onto a more mundane level.

"Dunno, aunty," he replied, "shall I order some Chinese so you won't have to cook this evening?" he suggested. "And I can open a nice bottle of wine, you know, the one you like," he added thoughtfully.

"Yes, that would be very nice I think, Simon."

"And maybe we can watch a film and just relax together when we've eaten,"he suggested.

"That sounds lovely, Simon, darling," I replied, "I'll get the menus and we'll make a lovely evening of it," I said standing.

With freshly-lit cigarette in hand I stood and teetered into the kitchen feeling the warm sperm leaking from my well-fucked arse and felt it start to run down the inside of my thighs, soaking into the stocking-tops of my nylons, the true hallmark of a good sissy slut. I knew that Simon couldn't taken his eyes off me and I relished his ogling as I opened one of the kitchen drawers to get the menus and his gaze met mine as I turned on my extreme heels. My heart melted for him and as I did so my anus relaxed even more, feeling warm, sticky spunk ooze from my arse and run thickly down my thighs. I took a drag on my cigarette and inhaled deeply giving my Simon the full show.

Teetering on my high heels, I crossed the room and sat beside my lover, relishing the wetness leaking from my abused hole. We looked at the menus and made our decisions as to what we going to order. Simon picked up his mobile and placed the order with the take-away restaurant and I went into the kitchen to get plates and cutlery to lay the table whilst he went to fetch our food.

When Simon returned a short time later he brought the order through into the dining room, where I'd relished putting down a lovely table cloth and laying out our place settings. Simon sat at the table as I unpacked our order, serving him first and then giving myself just a small portion.

As Simon tucked into his hearty serving of delicious food I also enjoyed mine, sitting across from him. Of course, as I ate, taking small, delicate mouthfuls of the tasty food, I smoked several cigarettes as femininely as I could, relishing his gaze as he ate and watched me lovingly. We chatted about what we might be doing tomorrow and Simon suggested we go into town so that he could buy "his favourite aunty" some pretty things to make up for his bad behaviour and I agreed that that would be a very lovely thing to do and might help with forgiving his deplorable behaviour.

Simon loved to show me off in public as we both got a huge thrill from it and I, of course, delighted in being chaperoned around the shops and boutiques by my tall, handsome lover, feeling so feminine and petite click-clacking in highest heels, vulnerable and defenceless, but looking so overtly slutty and obviously a classy, old fuck-slut. Yes, a lovely little shopping tip to town would be delightful, we agreed and Simon suggested he might have a little surprise for me for later in the evening. I asked what that might be but he refused to say, saying that it wouldn't be a surprise for me if I knew, and so I didn't press him further, trusting my lover implicitly.

When Simon had finished eating, I cleared the table as Simon went back through to the lounge, enjoying him watching me teetering on highest heels as I made a couple of trips into the kitchen and back. At the sink, I washed the dirty dishes and generally tidied round the kitchen, a freshly-lit cigarette dangling from between my red glossy lips. I loved being my lover's aunty, the perfect picture of a fifties-styled housewife taking good care of her handsome husband. I took through to Simon in the lounge a couple of bottles of his favourite beer and a bottle of red wine for myself and returned to the kitchen for glasses.

Returning to the lounge I sat beside my lover and poured him his beer, filling the wineglass for myself and passed my darling his drink. Simon settled back and put an arm around me and pulled me close. We were so comfortable together, relaxed and fulfilled just being together and so very much in love. He was my perfect lover and I know that I catered for all his needs and we both delighted in enjoying our fetishes together.

As I sipped some wine and smoked my cigarette, I asked Simon what film were we going to watch this evening. He replied simply by pressing "play" on the remote. The huge wide-screen television came to life and up popped the title, "Nylon Vixens", a vintage film from the sixties depicting gorgeous ladies cavorting in highest heels, fully-fashioned stockings and wearing girdles, corsets and waspies, wantonly being used by huge cocks. "Oh, Simon," I said pretending to admonish him, "you know that this sort of thing will only get you excited. I really don't like to watch blue films. Can't you find something lovely that we both can enjoy?"

"Sorry aunty, this is a new I one got this week" he replied, "and we've watched everything else, maybe I can pick up something more to your tastes to watch when we go into town tomorrow."

"Okay, then dear," I responded and settled into his warm embrace to enjoy the retro porn film which in reality I was playing my own part with my lover.

As we watched the fetish porn on screen, it was obvious that Simon's erection was regaining it's fullness though I pretended not to notice what the effect of watching beautiful, cavorting ladies in nylons and high heels was having on him. With his usual attentiveness, Simon offered me each fresh cigarette as I stubbed out my smoked one, and watched as I applied fresh lipstick between each one, offering me a light and ensuring that I was smoking constantly for him. I could tell that he was trying really hard not to be overtly sexual towards me, caused by my closeness to his body and the images of overt sexuality portrayed on the screen and I in turn, pretended not to notice his growing need for release.

As we watched the film and chatted a little, Simon made occasional lewd comments, especially when the more mature actresses were "forced" by macho men to submit to their animalistic needs, taking big, hairy cocks in their pussies and tight arseholes, their stocking-clad legs being forced apart and, just like me, being unable to "escape" their "predicaments" caused by strong men and the extreme heels they wore. As one beautifully made-up lady with a bouffant hairstyle was forced to suck her co-actor's thick, veined penis, her red lips stretched and sucking greedily, Simon remarked that she should have been smoking a cigarette to do the job properly and winked at me knowingly.

Of course I knew what he was meaning and as I took a deep drag on my own cigarette, pretended to be offended by his suggestion. "It's bad enough hearing your nasty talk whilst I'm trying to watch this filth, dear, but those lovely ladies having to endure being used by those nasty men is disgusting!" I said.

Simon just pulled me closer to him, holding me tightly and, putting down his beer, carefully undid the top few buttons of my jacket-top and slipped a warm hand inside, cupping my small breast and softly kneaded the flesh, his thumb and forefinger finding my already-erect nipple.

"Simon, no," I objected, "stop doing that to aunty," I demanded, enjoying his firm fingers pulling on and tweaking my sensitive nipple. I moaned with pleasure as my lover enjoyed molesting me, squeezing my nipple hard and forcing me to exhale cigarette smoke at the pain. "Oh, Simon, please, no dear, stop that immediately," I pleaded, "aunty's titties are so sore, dear, you know your not supposed to be doing that!" I added writhing in his strong, tight embrace.

Simon loved playing with my nipples, pinching, tweaking and pulling them as I tried to smoke my cigarette, the real pain and pleasurable agony showing on my face as I was totally at his mercy, just like the ladies being abused on screen and knew the effect it was having on me, the exquisite pain being one of the few things which caused my tiny cockette to become stiff. Simon smiled with pleasure as he saw my skirt tent up a little and increased his torture of my sensitive teat. "Naughty aunty," he smirked, "so prim and proper, but still a slut at heart, aren't you?" he teased.

I protested. "No, Simon! Stop that this minute, you naughty bastard," I pleaded, "I'm not like those sluts you're watching, you know! Please stop hurting my titty, Simon, please, and I'll do anything you want, within reason," I stressed, "if you'll please let me go and stop hurting me."

Simon smiled and asked, "anything, aunty?"

I nodded. "Well, nearly anything you naughty boy," I replied.

Simon's breathing was quickening and he was becoming full of passion as I knew his aching erection was in need of relief.

"Okay aunty," he said as he stopped the painful tweaking of my nipple, I'll stop if you'll sit on the floor between my legs as we watch the film, he suggested.

"Alright, dear," I agreed, "refill my glass and I'll fetch you another beer, anything to stop you being naughty," I teased knowingly. Standing, I smoothed down my skirt, conscious of the noticeable tenting caused by my erect cockette, and teetered through to the kitchen to fetch the drink.

Returning with a bottle of beer, I poured it for my lover and then lowered myself carefully tucking my legs beneath me as I sat on the thick carpet between his thick, strong legs. I rested an arm casually on his thigh as I reached to stub out my cigarette. Simon passed me my handbag so that I could refresh my lipstick and take out another long, white cigarette and passed him the lighter. "Here darling, give aunty a light". I inhaled the soothing cigarette smoke and exhaled in a long, smooth, satisfying plume. My free arm wrapped around my lover's strong, muscular leg and I hugged it tightly, feeling so small and vulnerable and submissively positioned as I took another deep, double drag and continued to watch the film with my lover. I twisted round a little between Simon's legs to enjoy look on my lover's face as he enjoyed having me in such a submissive position, and saw with delight that he was slowly massaging his huge, erect penis inside his joggers.

He smiled at my gaze and enjoyed the sight of me taking a drag on my cigarette and watched as I slowly, sensually, exhaled. "Oh, fuck, aunty!" he moaned in appreciation, as I took another deep drag, "you know you're such a sexy bitch, don't you?" he queried.

"You just stop playing with your nasty thingy," I reproved, exhaling cigarette smoke as I replied. I knelt up and twisted myself so that I faced him, positioned between his strong legs, with one arm resting on his muscular thigh, the other femininely outstretched holding my cigarette, better so that he could fully appreciate my beautiful, red nails and the contrasting white of my cigarette, the tininess of my delicate hands displaying my wedding and engagement rings, all symbols of my love and submission to my lover.

Simon smiled knowingly and easing the weight off his bottom, slowly pulled his joggers down, his erect, huge, veined penis springing up, now released, his big, hairy ballsack tight and full with his seed, completely exposed to my gaze. I once again marvelled at the size of my lover's cock and wondered how my tight, little arse could take it all as he fucked me. I feigned a look of disgust at Simon's behaviour, whilst inwardly it took all my willpower not to grab hold of his beautiful cock and start worship it with my willing mouth.

"You promised to do something for me, aunty," Simon cajoled, "and a promise is a promise," he added enjoying the sight of me taking a drag on my cigarette and pretending to look disgusted with him.

"Well, yes, dear, I did make a promise, but I'm not sure," I explained exhaling cigarette smoke, "that aunty will be able to keep it, you naughty boy, especially knowing what I think you have in mind!" I added.

Simon took hold of his erect penis and said, "just a little kiss, aunty, that's not too much to ask is it?" he queried lecherously.

"Where?" I replied imperiously taking a drag on my cigarette.

"Right here," he indicated in reply, pointing his penis towards me, the smooth knob partly exposed under his wrinkled foreskin. "Just a kiss for your favourite nephew, that's not too much to ask is it?"

I breathed in the musky scent of his erect cock, just inches from my face and could hardly wait to pleasure him. "Alright, darling," I agreed, "just one kiss for your nasty thingy." I took a long drag on my cigarette and placed a quick kiss on the exposed knob, leaving a lovely red lipstick stain right on the very tip where my lips had briefly touched the warm flesh.

"Aww, aunty," Simon objected, "that's not even a proper kiss," he complained, and you promised to do anything, you remember? I want a proper kiss on my dick," he leered whilst pulling back his foreskin to completely expose the shining smoothness of his knob.

"Okay, just one proper kiss for your nasty thingy then, Simon," I agreed. I took a deep drag on my cigarette and closed my red lips wetly around the very tip of his warm knob, kissing it sweetly and delicately, exhaling my smoke gently to swirl around the tip. Tentatively, as though I'd never done such a thing before, I teased his slit with the tip of my tongue, tasting the salty, already-leaking of his pre-cum.

Simon moaned with pleasure at the sight of my glossy lips on the tip of his cock, cigarette smoke leaking around his fat knob leaving lipstick stains as I tenderly kissed, his slut submissively catering to his desires.

"Now come on, aunty, you can do better than that, you slut," he encouraged. "Get another cigarette and then you can properly fulfil your promise," he added reaching to take my handbag and passing it to me as I stubbed out the cigarette in the ashtray beside me on the floor.

I applied another coat of the glossy, red lipstick and took out a fresh cigarette and lit it deeply inhaling. Returning to my task of promise-filling, I took hold of my lover's cock with my delicate hand, admiring it's girth, warmth and hardness, my red nails sluttily wrapping it tightly but unable to encircle it's fatness. I moved my face closely to the warm knob and took another deep drag on the cigarette. Exhaling smoke, I told him, "I'll give your nasty thingy some proper kisses, Simon, but you must promise not to make any squirts like naughty boys do. If you promise not to do that, aunty will give your thingy lots of kisses," I conceded.

"I promise, aunty," Simon agreed with a grin, "I just want lots of lovely, lipsticky kisses on my cock, aunty."

"Okay, be a good boy for aunty," I said as I took a long, deep drag on my cigarette and placed my cigarette-holding hand around his cock, pulling back fully his foreskin so my mouth could engorge it.

Simon moaned with pleasure as I opened my smoke-filled mouth to be able to fully take his knob, wrapping my garish, red lips around it's girth and as I started to wetly suck. The taste of his cock in my mouth was wonderful and, as I sucked greedily, I swirled my tongue around it, savouring his musky, salty pre-cum. Having my mouth full of cock and exhaling cigarette smoke down my nose brought deep groans of pleasure from my lover. I wetly pulled off his cock, took a drag on my cigarette and then closed my wet, red lips back around it to continue my whorish sucking. I gazed lovingly into his face, my beautifully overly-made-up face looking a picture of perfection for him, my red, glossy lips stretched to their fullest as I wetly sucked and probed with my tongue and my small, hands wrapped round the base, my nails displayed in their delicate femininity.

I pulled the thick cock from my mouth to get a breath and took a drag on my cigarette, inhaling deeply. I again clamped by wet mouth back onto the shiny knob and continued sucking, teasing with my tongue and exhaling cigarette smoke around the shaft and I knew that Simon was totally enjoying the effect of my sucking and the sight of his old, slutty, cigarette-smoking whore, doing it for him with utter devotion and submissive love.

And I too was also in paradise. I was being the perfect woman I wished to be; I was dressed as a retro slut, my feet locked in extreme, stiletto high heels, my face outrageously made up, the picture of a slutty, old whore, smoking beautifully and erotically as she sucked upon her lover's beautiful cock and his salty sperm still leaking from her well-fucked arse hole. Not only did I love Simon but I loved myself too. I was literally living the life of the woman I wanted to be.

I continued to suck on my lover's beautiful cock, gently wanking the shaft with my hands, cigarette ash falling onto his hairy thigh and rolling down to mingle with the rough, curly pubic hair of his groin. Just to be so close to my lover's cock was a delight and I breathed in his hot, masculine scents. I only broke off from my loving, wet sucking, to take satisfying, deep drags on my cigarette and take the opportunity to admire the whorish, red lipstick stains around my lover's huge cock. I was doing a good job, as a sissy slut should, and the quickening breathing from my lover let me know that soon he would need release.