Sissy Aunty Gina - A Smoking Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was being slowly, but forcefully and expertly fucked as I smoked my cigarette, unable to stop the ravishment of my body. I was in heaven! My cigarette finished, I replenished my lipstick as well as I was able with Simon helpfully holding the makeup mirror and lit another. I was being the slut I wanted to be, on my back, dressed as a fuck slut, legs in the air and a large, hard cock buried deep within my arse, being the perfect sissy wife for my "husband".

My little cockette was steadily getting as hard as it ever did, caused by the deep thrusting of my lover's cock, rubbing against my prostate, and though I never wanted the release of a "sissygasm" I knew that Simon loved it when his fucking of my arse caused me to cum, spurting thin juices onto my girdle, so he was trying to do just that by keeping a slow, deep, sensuous fucking of my tight arse, trying to rub against my insides, striving to make his little sissy wife cum against her will.

As Simon fucked me we kissed, savouring each other's warm lips and tongues, my smoky breath and lipstick, my beautiful plastered-on makeup being smudged and smeared and wiping off onto the white satin pillow cases as I pretended, weakly, to fight him off, dodging his warm mouth as I continued to smoke my cigarette, being forced to accept his mouth and probing tongue, me writhing as his cock was impaled in my arse. We were both in a fetish haze of cigarette smoke and animalistic fucking.

Simon increased the rhythm of his cock in me and I was being forced nearer to cumming, cumming against my will, being forced to cum by by lover's cock. Simon grinned with pleasure as he thrust his cock deep within me and knew that I was near to making cummies for him and just as I took a deep drag on my cigarette, the sissygasm overcame me and he held me tightly as he thrust hard and deeply, forcing spurting, slimy juices out of my tiny cockette.

"That's a very naughty Aunty," he said pleased with himself, "making little-girly cum juices like a slut!" he gloated. "Naughty aunty Gina, making cummies by having a lovely big cock in her arse!" he added.

As I writhed with pleasure under my strong lover's grip, I squirted cummies five or six times, engulfed in the overwhelming feelings of a forced orgasm and I sucked greedily on my cigarette, needing the smoke deep within me to fuel my enjoyment, as a true smoking slut should.

I was deeply embarrassed whenever I orgasmed, the only thing left of my "masculine" self, and I never masturbated, but the delight of complete sissiness of being forced to cum by having my lover's cock thrust deeply up my rectum, was so submissively satisfying that I craved it with all my body. For me it was a symbol of my total submissiveness to my lover and my embarrassment at making cummies was another of Simon's great pleasures with our love-making.

Simon allowed me to "cum-down" from making cummies, his cock still deep within my arse, enjoying the sight of me smoking and continuing a slow rhythmical fucking of my body. He gave me a wet, warm kiss as I took a last drag on my cigarette and reached out to stub it in the ashtray. He thoughtfully held my makeup mirror for me as I tried to repair my lipstick and then held took my cigarette lighter to light my fresh cigarette.

He loved my submissive embarrassment at being forced to make cummies and teasingly pointed out the milky droplets of weak sperm spattered on the black satin of my girdle saying, "Look there, aunty Gina's made a slimy mess all over her lovely undies. What a dirty old lady aunty Gina is, cumming like a whore just because she's got a cock in her arse!" I really was embarrassed, I actually hated the thought of making cummies, but being forced to make cummies was deeply gratifying. "You are a naughty bastard, Simon," I replied, aunty is too old to be fucked and you must take your nasty thingy out of aunty's bottom now!" I demanded.

Simon smiled with pleasure as a reply, gave me a warm, lingering kiss and then, grasping me around the waist, spun me over onto my stomach, his cock never pulling from out of my arse, carefully lifting my legs over so that the spiky stiletto heels of my shoes wouldn't dig into him, and laid all his weight down onto me. I carefully swapped hands for holding my cigarette, with lipstick and makeup smearing all over the white satin on the pillows, another willing laundry chore for me to do tomorrow, I thought!

Unexpectedly, Simon withdrew his cock from my arse and sat back kneeling between my stocking-clad legs. I felt his hands grasp my bottom cheeks and spread them, my well-fucked arse open and gaping for his pleasure. I felt so lewd under his gaze, my ravaged arsehole open and spasming slightly from being empty of my lover's cock, but I was moaning quietly with sheer pleasure and anticipation.

I felt Simon's hands grip my waist and pull me up into a kneeling position, the head of his hard cock against my open arse-lips and he began to pull me back onto him, my hole opening slowly, but forcefully, to take firstly the head of his cock and then sliding down it's hard length until my bottom was pulled hard against his pubis. This was the deepest that my lover could penetrate me and the feeling of his cock deep in my rectum was like my inner body was being probed. I took a deep, satisfying drag on my cigarette as I pushed back onto my lover's cock, relishing the feeling of my arse-lips being fully, achingly stretched to their fullest extent. Now I was going to be fucked as a sissy should be fucked.

To give Simon my approval at being ready to be forcefully ravished "against my will", I told him, "No, Simon, please, please darling, don't fuck aunty any more, please, no!" I wriggled and tried to writhe as he held me tightly around the waist. I relished the eroticism of the image we were portraying and living; an old lady wearing curlers in her hair, smoking a cigarette sensuously, her face a beautiful mask of streaked, over-the-top whorish makeup, dressed like a slut in finest fully-fashioned nylons, girdled, locked in extreme high-heeled stilettos, but on her hands and knees to be fucked like a bitch, a large, hard cock buried totally in her stretched arsehole. Perfection.

Simon of course needed no permission to fuck me, but he loved that I "protested" and started to use me, thrusting deeply and hard into my abused arse. After already having two orgasms earlier, Simon was going to take a long time to cum again, so I settled into fully enjoying the overwhelming pleasure of a long, thorough fucking by my lover.

It was a pleasure to have him thrust powerfully into me, gripping me by the waist and pulling me back onto his cock. My petiteness allowed him to thoroughly use me, his strong hands holding me and using my arse to carefully moderate his preferred rhythm, from fast and deep to slow and hard. I simply enjoyed the feeling of his cock deep in me, and smoked my cigarettes, lost in a haze of pleasure and fetish eroticism, moaning with pleasure, but occasionally loudly protesting and wriggling in his grasp to give him our role-play pleasure.

Simon expertly fucked me for at least three cigarettes (I don't know how long the time was as I was simply lost in the moment of a haze of anal pleasure, smoking and reapplying lipstick!) and I had just lit a fresh one when I recognised the symptoms of my lover being close to cumming and filing my willing rectum with his warm spunk.

My bottom was being forcibly slapped against his pubis and I was being fucked like a rag doll, the rhythm faster and faster, his breathing loud and animalistic, almost grunting. With a loud moan, my arse was rammed hard against my lover as his cock throbbed and spunked deep into my bowels, each spasm making me feel gratefully used, feminine and submissive, ravished and abused. I was so happy. I had pleasured my lover and he had used my body for his pleasure and given me all his man-seed, warm and slimy, deep in my arse. I was being a good girl, I was being a good sissy wife, my willing hole simply to be used by lover. I was complete. I took a satisfying drag on my cigarette and exhaled sensuously as a good slut should.

"Fucking hell, aunty Gina," Simon finally moaned, "you're the best fuck I could possibly ever have!" he complimented. "I wish I could never stop fucking you, you're arse is the most wonderful fuck-hole in the whole world!" he punned.

I waited for my lover's cock to shrink inside me and then gently slide from between my arse lips as he leaned back, my gaping hole oozing his lovely, thick sperm and lay down on my tummy, exhausted at being used. I casually took a last drag on my cigarette and stubbed it out in the ashtray.

Simon allowed me to roll over and I spread my stocking-clad legs either side of him, being careful not to scratch him with my stiletto heels. My beautiful lover's face was smeared with my lipstick and makeup from his passionate kissing and he had a righteous look of the "cat that got the cream".

I reached out and took a fresh cigarette and Simon held my lighter to give me a light, as a true gentleman should. "Now that you've been de-spunked again, you naughty bastard, maybe you'll give me some peace," I admonished.

Simon lay down beside me on the bed and put an arm around me pulling me tightly to him and kissed me as I exhaled cigarette smoke. "Mmmm, aunty," he replied knowingly, "maybe I'll wake up in the night with another hard-on for you and fuck you while you're asleep," he winked.

"Well I can't exactly run away or escape, can I?" I replied and gave him a grateful, warm kiss.

"I've got some lovely times planned for us tomorrow and Sunday," he said knowingly. "As it's your birthday tomorrow, I've arranged some surprises and lots of fun for us," he teased.

I took a deep inhale of my cigarette and clamped my lipsticky mouth to his as his tongue opened my lips to breath in my smoky breath. "You're such a lovely, naughty boy, Simon, I can't wait to see what treats you have for Aunty."

(.... to be continued?)