All Comments on 'Sissy Awakening Ch. 01'

by Torbjornson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rdoolittlerdoolittleover 3 years ago
Garters with pantyhose?

Derailed the story for me. Was this story submitted before under another name?

TorbjornsonTorbjornsonover 3 years agoAuthor

Yes, several issues and corrections were made and the story was resubmitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He is screwed

At work, well what work. He is going to be so hounded by the guys that he will just slink away. Sarah is going to have so much fun with him because he just can not stand to be a man.

SissySalinaSissySalinaover 3 years ago
Nice

Very nicely written and the start of a delicious story

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

This is just a rant from a guy who believes in a romantic relationship between boyfriend and in this case alleged girlfriend. He had his opportunity to stop this in the video booths. He should have not participated in the gay sex. He should have just curled up and kept saying "I don't want to do this, I don't want to do this and start crying. Since we now know she was watching, she would have come in an berated him until he did it or shown compassion and comforted him and took him home for more discussion.

It's your story and sometimes I get irritated by some scenarios and would like to see a more loving relationship.

Sorry for the rant.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Sorry, but this is completely wrong here and belongs in the gay section. Besides, who would want to be married to a woman like this whore? Any other loving person would treat his partner's fetish gently and lovingly and not humiliate him or make him publicly ridiculous. But apparently that's your problem!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He's 6' 10" but is letting his woman push him around?

FastreidyFastreidyover 2 years ago

It is a disappointing story and Sarah doesn’t seem very compassionate. It’s a complete screw up.

rmac1rmac1almost 2 years ago

As far as the story goes, I thought it was very sexy and falls right in line with The category of Transgender and Crossdressing. Those of us men who enjoy women’s clothing and the feeling we get from wearing it, quite often enjoy sucking some cock and definitely enjoy taking a hard cock in our man pussies. I know I love it.

Please get an editor, several misspellings and wrong words. Loved it though! ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

To be feminized and treated like a whore would be so wonderful and exciting. I wish glory holes were still places to explore your spite. I need cock but don’t what to be sickened. I love cum so bare back is the only way to be a feminized sissy slut. Like the pretty sissy in your beautiful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTorbjornson@Torbjornson
Just a kinky fucker who writes as an outlet for all the kinky thoughts. If you don’t like something I wrote, don’t read it!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES