Sissy Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found after walking for a while that I was getting better in the shoes. They still hurt my feet but I learned how to put the pain out of my mind. They were changing the way I walked because I could feel the skirt on my sissy maid uniform lifting from side to side as I walked. I didn't know exactly what it looked like but I imagined it looked pretty sexy.

I've made it home, A couple of my neighbors were outside but either they didn't notice me or recognize me. There was a strange car in my driveway and I figured Sarah had someone over last night. I stepped into the house through the garage and into the kitchen. I had not eaten yet and I was sure Sarah had not either.

I whipped up two plates of pancakes hashbrowns eggs and bacon with orange juice and walk them towards Sarah's room. If Sarah had a guest over last night and they were still there they could have the second plate. If not I hoped that I could sit with her and enjoy a meal like I used to.

It was Jake again they were both asleep when I stepped through the door.. he was laying on his back and she was facing him on her side with her arm draped across his chest. I imagine her getting fucked hard last night and him coming deep inside of her several times. I imagined if I were lucky that she might get up and let me eat load out of her while he gave me one of my own.

I set the tree down on her nightstand and gently grabbed her shoulder shaking her awake. " Sarah my love wake up I brought some breakfast for you and Jake." She rolled over exposing her breasts she looked up at me with a strange expression on her face. Then she began to realize that I was home and she had forgotten to pick me up. I was glad I walked at that moment.

Sarah really had a nice breasts. They dripped slightly under their own weight but the nipples still turned up we're large and dark. I felt my cock twitch inside its cage forgetting I no longer had a cock, it was a clip again and so my ass pussy clenched a little bit. I excuse myself to let the two enjoy the breakfast alone and return to the kitchen to make a plate for myself.

Once I had finished my breakfast I said the plate in the sink. I would wait for the other plates to wash the dishes. I walked in the living room to tidy up a little bit and noticed the bottle of wine I had bought for us. I felt a little king of jealousy looking at the bottle as I had spent a lot of money and hoped Sarah and I would enjoy it together.

I dropped the bottle in the nearly overflowing trashcan and set the wine glasses in the sink with my plate from breakfast. Pulling the trash bag from the can I bundled it up and took it outside. I could walk OK on flat ground stepping up and downstairs was slightly more difficult and even more so difficult when I was carrying something heavy. Stepping down the stairs on the side of the house I almost rolled in ankle. My neighbor Liam looked over at me as a shreeked slightly.

He looked at me and went to say something and quickly realizing that I was not dressed as I normally am. He didn't take his eyes off of me though. He watched me, I could almost feel him watching my ass as I walk the garbage to the can. I've noticed him before and I always thought he was a decent looking guy, but now as I thought about it... i'd fuck him.

I wanted to get his attention little little bit so I slightly exaggerated my hip movement and poked my butt out just a little bit. When I lifted the lid to the can I have the back up over the can and looked over my shoulder lifting my right foot slightly behind me I looked at him and drop the trash in the can smile just a little bit. I quickly wondered if I had enough time to suck him off through the fence right here on the side of the house. Walking back toward him I continued exaggerating my hip movements looking him directly in the eyes. He would either run away or I would have his cock in my mouth soon.

Liam didn't move muscle as he watched me approach him. I reached over the fence still looking him in the eyes and grabbed his cock from inside his sweats. He was, to my surprise... wearing women's lace panties! Liam was a closet sissy! His cock was full and hard already so I tugged a bit pulling him towards the fence. I passed his cock through the holes in the fence pulling his body close and then grabbed it from my side of the fence jerking him off slightly. I squatted down eye level with his cock poking through the fence and began sucking him off right there in the open. Knowing Sarah could walk out at any moment made it so hot, and knowing that Liam's wife could walk out at any moment and catch me sucking her husband's dick made it so hot!

Liam had a surprisingly nice cock that tasted clean. It was around 7" long with a stubby dick head that only made it appear larger. The girth of the head was noticeably larger than his shaft. I was working his mushroom as the first shot of hot sweet cum splashed my mouth. 3 more powerful shots sprayed my tonsils until he spasmed and pulled his cock free from my mouth. He dribbled the rest on the sidewalk and into his pants as he pulled his sweats back up and walked in his house.

Sarah was standing in the kitchen watching me as I finished up with Liam. I didn't say a word to her but she raised an eyebrow at me as I passed her.

"Looks like someone had a little more than just breakfast this morning!" She giggled at me.

"I couldn't resist a freebie." I said winking at her.

"Besides, he has such a nice cock, and he is a closet sissy!" I added

I started washing the dishes. My feet had gone mostly numb by then so I ignored the pain in my feet. I was however standing at the sink in 6" high heels so my back started hurting as I leaned over the sink.

After I clean the kitchen I moved onto the bathroom and clean the tub the toilet the mirror in the floor. Jake had an overnight bag and the contents are set out his razor was plugged in his toothbrush was in a cup by the sink. I wonder to myself if he was moving in, I hoped it was temporary even though he is really good looking I didn't want him to stay.

Sarah and Jake were sitting on the couch in the living room cuddling. I clean the living room around them dusting the blinds straightening up the decorations and cleaning the coffee table. They started talking about me as I entered the room.

"You know what babe." Jake said as he was watching me dust the blinds, "He probably shouldn't call you Sarah anymore. I think Mistress Sarah would be a much more appropriate title."

"Yeah we'll try that out did you hear what he said sissy from now on you will call me mistress!" Sarah said, "and you can call him sir or master."

My heart sunk I didn't really care if anyone wanted me to call Sarah Mistress or whatever but I really had no interest in calling Jake sir or master. Yes he was good looking has a nice dick, who knew how to use it but I didn't know if I could get over the fact that I had to call him master or sir.

"Yes Mistress Sarah I will do that for you." I said specifying that I was doing it for her and not anyone else.

"Why don't you go get us both a new drink sissy!" Jake said while winking to Sarah.

"Yes sir." I replied trying me best to hide my dislike for having to address him in that way.

"A wine for Mistress, and what for you Sir? I asked

"A beer sissy." Jake said.

I poured a glass of wine for Sarah, and got a cold beer from the fridge for Jake. I placed them on a tray and returned to the living room.

"Your wine Mistress Sarah." I said letting her grab the wine from the tray. "Sir..." I added, pushing the tray his direction.

I excused myself to tidy up the bedrooms, and hauled another load of trash out to the cans. I was hoping to see Liam but he wasn't there. I did think I saw his wife Julia peeking through the curtains. I couldn't be sure though.

Standing in the laundry room washing some clothes and sheets, I hear some distinct laughter coming from the living room. It sounds as though two women are laughing wildly about something but I thought it was just Sarah and Jake. I took a load of Sarahs clothing to her room so I can sneak past the living room to see what the commotion is.

Julia is sitting in my living room! Liam is nowhere to be seen. I was almost certain she had seen my sucking her husbands cock on the side of the house earlier. It would have been pretty hard to miss if you happened along. I know Sarah caught me.

I couldn't take the load of laundry to Sarah's room because the living room had a direct view to the hallway. If I had been caught earlier, I'd rather not be called out about it right now. I slunk back to the laundry room to fold and iron some more clothes. I'd have to wait her out.

"Sissy, come to the living room!" Sarah hollered throughout the house.

I heard her, but tried to act like I didn't. I'd wait until she yelled a second time. Maybe she would wait until Julia left... but no such luck existed.

"Sissy! Come here right fucking now! Sarah yelled.

Well, I'd fucked up. I set everything down and walked right into the living room. I had to act surprised by both Sarah's tone and the fact that Julia was sitting in the living room right next to Sarah.

"Sorry Mistress Sarah, I was folding clothes." I said.

"We will deal with that later. Right now, I want you to drop your panties and shoes out neighbor Julia here your clitty!" She said almost laughing.

I felt I was turning a soft shade of red because of the request. I shouldn't have been embarrassed at all. I did walk home alone just this morning from two blocks away in my sissy maid uniform and 6" fuck me pumps! And I did suck her husbands dick through our fence, swallowing his load! I was doing the stereotypical woman's job in a sissy maid uniform while my woman sat enjoying the afternoon with her new boyfriend!

I dropped my panties to my knees, and held the petticoat up and away from my caged clitty. It was bad enough them just gawking at it but when Julia reached out and shook it around, I instinctively closed my legs slightly and tried turning my hips to get away from her. Julia must have thought that was funny because I heard her giggle quietly.

"And what do you call this sissy?" Julia asked.

"That is my sissy clit, Mistress Julia." I replied hoping I'd made the right decision to address her that way.

"Now turn around and bend over sissy." Sarah commanded.

"Yes Mistress Sarah." I replied turning and bending forward.

My panties were still at my knees. I bent at the waist and showed the pair of women the pink jeweled plug in my ass.

"My, that's a cute plug!" Julia said.

I didn't say anything. I remained bent at the waist, displaying my ass pussy to the women. I felt one of them touch the jeweled end of the plug and push it into me. My mouth let out a small moan as I leaned back into the plug. I felt so dirty. How could I have moaned as they pushed the plug into me. How could I be that big of a slut. Getting tired, I placed my hands on my knees as they continued talking. They were ignoring the fact that I was only two feet away with my ass in their face.

"Liam mysteriously found a pair of my panties in his underwear drawer and wore them all day long. I initially thought it was weird, but did some research and found some benefits to his behaviors. I'd have never thought to do this to him though. She seems so in control!" Julia said.

"Yeah, she just fell right into it. I'd caught her wearing my panties before, but I set her up one night and she's been a sissy from them on!" Sarah said giggling.

"I was livid at first, but decided to see exactly how far she would take the whole thing. So I bought some lingerie I knew she couldn't resist wearing. I hid in the laundry room until I'd heard her getting dressed. I saw her sneak into the bathroom to look at herself and then I pounced." She added

"Oh my god, that had to be a sight!" Julia said excitedly.

"Sissy, crouch down here." Sarah said while unlocking the collar on my uniform.

"Go and change into the outfit you wore when you fucked and sucked all those men in the sex shop." Sarah whispered in my ear.

I stood and started for my bedroom. I knew right where the beautiful green teddy was. And those cute shorts with the thin white blouse. I hoped I'd be able to do up the buttons by myself this time. I'd had more practice.

I put on the entire outfit from that night except for the pantyhose. Those had been ruined so I used a pair we had bought recently. The only difference was my cage, my plug, and the pantyhose. Well the hair too but I wasn't really counting that.

Walking in hellish 6" heels, doing chores in them and everything meant that when you finally got the chance to drop back down to a 4" heel, you totally rocked walking in them. I felt like I could jump and land a damn flip in these heels. It's odd what 2" will do!

I walked confidently out into the living room. I was wearing that sexy green teddy with the green tartan shorts that hid any trace that I was ever a man. My ass looked so fuckable in those shorts! And the blouse, while it covered me, I looked like a real slut. The outline of the lingerie was on full display!

Stepping in front of them, I saw the women were watching videos on the iPad. They didn't even look up at me, but I saw a video of me bent over in a video booth. I had one cock in my mouth, and another in my ass at the same time. You could see the wad of cash clutched in my left hand as I sucked and fucked my night away.

I felt remorse for what I'd done to Sarah that night. I didn't know she had seen the whole thing. We never talked about it, and I was glad I never had to go into detail how I'd gotten the money.

Realizing I'd returned but not looking up, she went on to tell Julia about how she had followed me into the sex shop, and how she pulled men into the booths around me. How she gave them money to see what I would do for it. How I'd done so well in the beginning, but that my depravity took over and I was fucking guys for as little as $5. Taking them two at a time for $10 total when in the beginning it took a $50 to buy my ass. She went on to say...

"Hell, just this morning I caught her sucking a man's dick for free!" Sarah said, looking up at me, and my heart sank.

I was no longer confident. It was as though all my secrets were laid out for the whole world to see. I felt so raw, and vulnerable standing there in sexy lingerie in front of my best friend in the whole wide world. I had hurt her so deeply and I didn't even stop to think about her feelings in any of this. I felt tears forming in my eyes. I didn't want to cry in front of them. I didn't care if I cried in front of Sarah, but the other two had minimal parts in this whole story. I didn't feel they were owed anything so I pushed the tears back inside and tried to stand as confidently as possible.

"Oh that is cute!" Julia said breaking the tension.

"Turn around for me sissy!" Julia added.

I turned slowly and seductively. I'd poke my chest out displaying the big boobs the breast forms created. Then from the side, I'd pop my hip out and accentuate my ass. Turning around I rolled my hips as though I was spinning a hula hoop on my hips. I was trying to put on a sexy show for them.

"We should have Liam come over to see this!" Sarah added as I was attempting my version of a slow twerk for Julia.

"Oh my god, that's a great idea!" She beamed.

She pulled her cell phone out and dialed her husband. "Come over to Sarah's and Sams right now, the door is open." She said into the phone.

Not even two minutes later, Liam was standing right next to me. He was acting like this was the first time he had ever seen me dressed in women's clothes. I took it that Julia didn't know I knew her husband had nearly unnaturally sweet cum. Or how the head of his cock was flattened making it look a lot bigger than it was, or how the head was bigger than the shaft and how it made a loud popping sound as it's pulled from my mouth.

"Go ahead and strip Liam!" Julia said with a big smile in her face.

I could see the terror on Liam's face as he took in the whole situation. I had sucked his dick while wearing a maids uniform so I wasn't a threat. Julia naturally knew her husband was a closet sissy. But he didn't know Jake out Sarah.

He stepped out of his shoes. Slowly dropping his sweats, he tried to get his tee shirt to cover up his pretty yellow panties, but there was no covering those up! They were nylon on the front and lace in the back. More than half of his ass cheek was exposed. I liked his panties and was staring at them when he pulled his tee shirt off. He was wearing a matching yellow bra! It had the smallest cups I'd ever seen. It looked like an adult training bra. He was sooo embarrassed, but he should have been proud. He had such a hot body!

There he stood in his cute yellow matching bra and panty set. His face still bore terror and embarrassment, but his beautiful cock was showing signs of life. I could clearly make out his cock through the thin material of his panties.

"Kiss her Liam." Julia said pointing to me.

He looked mortified but he turned and looked at me. I turned his direction as well. Sarah placed her hand high inside Julia's thigh. She was only an inch from touching her pussy. I pulled Tim into my embrace and opened my mouth to meet his. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jake had pulled his cock free and was rubbing it right out in the open. Julia watched as her husband and I kissed. My hands were exploding his body. Julia started groping her own breasts.

Sarah reached over and started pulling Jakes cock over to her. He stood and put it right between the two women. Julia had stripped down to only her panties as Sarah was pumping her fingers into her. They took turns sucking Jakes cock as I dropped to my knees and took Liam was in my mouth once again that day. I wanted his wife to see him cum in my mouth! Liam just watched as Sarah finger fucked his wife sucking Jake off. The whole situation must have been a little much for Liam because he blew his load a second time that day.

Julia shook violently onto Sarah's hand and Sarah continued sucking Jake off to completion. I sat on my haunches admiring the spontaneity of the whole situation.

Liam had pulled his panties up over his deflated cock, he was just standing there in his panties was a little wet spot on the front from the cum he wouldn't let me clean off the tip of his dick.

I watched a small wet patch form on Julia's panties as she pulled them back into place. She was really a stunning little vixen. Her copper hair fell across her teardrop shaped tits. Her green eyes accentuated by her freckles. She was more than just toned, she was fucking ripped, she had a six pack and muscles that danced below her pale skin. Liam was quite muscular as well. I swear she was a personal trainer and he used to be a body builder or something like that.

"Come on Liam let's go home." Julia said walking out the door still holding her bra.

Julia's bra was robins egg blue with little lace patterns on the side. Her panties were a lime green without any lace detail. Her underwear didn't match at all and I figured she didn't plan any of this to happen or she might have planned her underwear better. But at least Liam had a matching set on, sissies had to be ready at all times.

Sarah caught my attention as the front door closed and our new friends at left. She was touching the side of her mouth almost in a scooping manor. Realized realized she was trying to tell me something and I mimicked her actions. A bit of Liam's sweet sticky cum had dribbled out the side of my mouth. I scooped it up I pushed it inside my mouth savoring the sweet flavor.

I finished out the rest of the chores in my sex shop slut outfit. I was glad to be out of the 6 inch high heels but even those were becoming bearable.