Sissy Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late afternoon and I decided to make some dinner so I pulled out some steaks from the refrigerator wraps some potatoes in tinfoil and pulled the asparagus I bought earlier in the week. I rubbed the steaks with the steak rub and let them rest on the counter as I begin cooking the potatoes in asparagus in the oven. Once the potatoes and asparagus was nearly done I took the steaks outside and started grilling them. Sarah and I both like our steaks medium well. Not knowing how Jake like to steak I just made it the same as ours.

I prepared two plates of steaks potatoes and asparagus set them on the tray and walked walked him into the living room to Sarah and Jake. I said the tray on the coffee table and said enjoy as I returned to the kitchen to eat my meal alone.

Once I finish my meal I checked the living room and grabbed their dishes as well setting them in the sink. I would just wash all that crap tomorrow

I stepped into the living room and standing in front of Jake and Sarah but off to the side so not to disturb them watching television. I had a mini dilemma that happened in an instant when I didn't think of how I should address either of them. I knew Sarah was now a Mistress Sarah and that Jake was either sir or master, but I didn't want to call Jake master. And if I addressed him first that was putting his wishes above hers. I resigned myself knowing that Sarah said he should be called master and not him so...

"Mistress Sarah, do you or... Master Jake need anything else tonight?" I said as I curtsied slightly.

There I had said it. Even though I didn't like it it really wasn't that bad to call him master Jake. I didn't really view him as my actual master so that made it a little easier. If Sarah left him he would just be Jake to me. Or actually he would be Mistress Sarah's ex-boyfriend.

I decided to get into the shower before anyone else in the house. I neatly folded my lingerie and clothes. I only wore them for a moment and could wear them again sometime. I smiled when I thought about what had happened that day. I'd had my nuts spanked, then walked home in my maid uniform, cooked breakfast, then cleaned the house and sucked the same dick twice! What a day that was! I thought to myself.