Sissy Becomes Bra Fitter Pt. 01

Story Info
Hands-on service and femboy ecstasy.
841 words
4.48
16.6k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 11/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader - I wrote this story to amuse fetishists who love lingerie and sexy women. The lead character is not quite so idiotic as my usual pantywaist twits but he's just as easily charmed by pretty ladies.

---

I indicated 'female' on the job application and no one questioned it. They hired me after two interviews and today I would begin work in the lingerie department. I couldn't wait to help women select intimate apparel!

I had toast and coffee for breakfast that morning while still in my Avid Love peignoir. Then I removed the curlers from my strawberry blonde hair and brushed it. The wavy tresses on my shoulders gave me a wonderful girly sensation.

I wanted to feel extra sexy at work. So, I selected a Let's Make Love embroidered demi bra, panty and garter belt set. I attached my Natoria Sheer Backseam stockings to the garters and admired my femininity in the mirror.

Over the sexy lingerie I wore a stylish Armani Jaquard Blazer and a matching skirt with a Generation Love pink satin blouse. I put on a makeup cape and gave myself a 'no makeup' look. Before leaving home I spritzed on Chanel No. 5 perfume.

At the store I met Ms. Carla Ellis who is supervisor of the lingerie department. She is a tall brunette with erect posture and perfect makeup. Ms. Ellis welcomed me and after we exchanged pleasantries she said, "Our bra fitter is on maternity leave, Karen. So, you'll be filling in for her."

Could life get any better?

My first customer was a young woman clearly wearing the wrong size bra. I helped the lady remove her Make Me Chic Flounce Sleeve Blouse and then unclasped her Bali Lace Desire bra.

I stood staring at her lovely breasts which hung beautifully like a pair of ripe fruits. This was the closest I had ever come to real live titties and they made my weenie stiffen inside my nylon panties. I was lost in sissy rapture until she spoke.

"I've never had a bra fitting before," she said a little nervously. "Can you tell my size just by looking?" she asked naively.

"I'm sorry for staring, Miss," I said, "but your breasts are the most wonderful things I've ever seen!"

"Oh, thank you!" she replied with a shy smile.

Then I took the tape from around my neck and measured her breasts. My fingers brushed against her soft warm mammaries and the girly feelings inside me grew stronger. I felt sissy juice leaking onto my panty liner.

"Miss, the measurements show that you're a size B cup but you're wearing a C," I informed her. "You'd look much better in the smaller cup. Your breasts will fill the cups more fully and they'll project out farther."

"Thank you, Karen!" she said reading my name tag. "I'd love to have perkier breasts!"

I went back to the bra section and picked out the same bra in a B cup along with a Dorina Push Up Plunge and a Bali One Smooth U.

I helped the young lady with the Bali Lace Desire bra. She slipped her arms through the lace embellished shoulder straps and I fastened the clasp in back.

Then I adjusted the straps tighter until her breasts stuck straight out. The sight of her projecting boobs made more cum leak into my absorbent liner.

I explained to the young lady how to adjust her bra straps to achieve the look she desired. Then I turned her toward the mirror.

"Oh, that's much better!" she gushed. "Thank you so much, Karen," she said with real appreciation.

"I'm glad you like it, dear!" I replied. "Now let's see how the other bras look on you."

Next she tried the Dorina Push Up Plunge bra. This garment had wonderfully smooth cups and the band was embellished with delicate lace. I ran my manicured index finger sensually along her skin between the two cups to show that the plunging bra created plenty of cleavage.

The young woman swooned at my gentle touch and said, "I never dreamed that a bra fitting would be so delightful!"

Finally, she tried the Bali One Smooth U. The lovely lady said she liked the shaping and the side support. I stood behind her and placed my middle fingers inside the two soft cups to demonstrate how perfectly they fit her breasts. She sighed blissfully and nestled into my arms.

Then my pretty customer told me that she was very pleased with my fitting. She kissed me on the cheek, bought all three of the bras and said she would return for another fitting later that week.

As soon as she departed I hurried to the ladies restroom. There I lifted my skirt, pulled aside my panties and climaxed in rapturous femboy ecstasy.

When I returned to the lingerie department Ms. Ellis took me aside. "I see that your customer made a purchase. Congratulations on your first sale!" she said.

This story will be continued.

Your comments are welcome.