Sister-in-law Ch. 01

Story Info
My Wife's Sister walks in on more than she could have expect.
1.7k words
4.45
21.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her enter the room. Her heels echoed as she walked slowly (and no doubt, seductively) around the bench. Her perfume filled my nostrils and I felt my cock strain from within its chastity cage. Unable to see her through the blindfold, I imagined what sexy lingerie she had chosen for the evening.

I didn't have to imagine for long, as she pulled the blindfold off and I stared up at my gorgeous latex-clad wife. Her dominatrix outfit was especially arousing and once again I felt a twinge of pain as my cock pushed against its cage.

Vanessa (or 'Mistress', as she has me call her), looked down at me stone-faced. Her outfit consisted of a black latex corset with suspenders holding up her latex stockings. Despite not wearing any underwear, her pussy was hidden behind the large black strapon cock that hung between her legs. I simply stared up at her dumbfounded.

"So 'Krissy,'" she taunted, "are you gonna beg for me for my cock, slut?"

She called me by my sissy name. I felt my heart skip and my will was thrown into submission as I reverted to my slutty alter-ego. It's not that this was unexpected: in fact, the way I was dressed, it was very much part of the game we played to have me feminized and humiliated. Not only was I dressed in a bright pink mini dress and heels, but I'd also done my makeup to look like a whore with bright red lipstick.

"Please mistress, may you please use my holes for your cock."

It was such a sexually aggressive phrase, but Vanessa smiled a malicious smile at my request. She moved forward to bring the cock to my face and I opened my mouth to take her in.

After a few years of practice on her strapons, I was getting very proficient at giving head. Despite it not being a real cock, I could tell that she was impressed by my technique and by the way I had trained my gag reflex.

After about 5 minutes of sloppy head, she pulled my face off from her cock. Spit ran down my face, but fortunately didn't spoil my waterproof makeup.

Slowly walking around the bench, I felt her probing my ass with a well lubed finger. I let out a soft moan at her touch, arching my back seductively, a silent plea for her to use my body.

I felt the hard tip of her cock line itself up at my hole. As usual, she held it there tentatively waiting for me to say the magic words. "Please break me mistress." Her cock slid inside me, filling me up and forcing my mouth into a wide O shape.

Her thrusts were rhythmic and I found myself moving my ass back onto her cock with each push. Sometimes she would pull all the way out, letting me gape wide; making me feel empty and craving of her cock. Upon re-entry I'd scream out like a bitch in heat, feeling my heart skip.

My cock hung limp in the cage as she plowed into me. My natural submissive sissy self focussed fully on being a good fleshlight for mistress, I felt the familiar euphoria as I fell deeper into my alter-ego.

After about 20 minutes of humping like rabbits, she pulled out of me, holding my cheeks apart. I felt myself gaping wide for her; uncomfortable being so empty. She quickly remedied my situation by popping in a medium-sized butt plug to fill me up.

I heard the clacking of her heels on the floor as she walked off, followed by the gush from the tap in the bathroom as she proceeded to no doubt clean her cock.

Once again filled, I retained my sissy persona and found myself wiggling my butt slightly, almost instinctively to arouse more cock.

"I will be back in 2 hours," she said loudly from the bathroom. Of course... she was going clubbing tonight. She walked back over to me, now without the cock hanging between her legs, but instead her beautiful bare pussy. I felt myself salivate looking up at her.

She flicked the tv in front of me on and a stream of sexually charged images flooded the screen. The sound of feminine panting and moaning overlayed the hypnotic images of chastised sissies getting fucked by a mix of real cock and sex toys.

Mistress walked off, leaving me to gape at the hypno porn.

I barely noticed her walk around the room as she got ready for her night. It was only when the door slammed that I briefly transported back to the room, though not for long.

I continued watching the hypnos and felt myself falling further and further into my slutty subconscious. Mistress would do this regularly to keep me submissive. More that one, she had brought home other girls, or even some men to play with me in my hypnotic state. I was obviously very aware of what was happening, but I was more subservient; more obedient.

I heard the door unlock. Mistress had clearly finished clubbing. Time completely lost on me, I couldn't tell if she was on-time, or if she'd stayed out late. My body yearned to be used after all the hypno and I moaned out to the room, fearless of any stragglers that she had brought with her to watch or participate in my humiliation. "Oh Mistress, please pump my ass full of cock."

I heard the familiar clack of heels on the floor, with nothing to accompany them: she had clearly returned alone. Somewhat disappointed that I would not be humiliated tonight, I doubled-down on my own depravity and yelled out once more in my feminine girl voice: "fill up sissy Krissy with your cock Mistress. Make me your slutty girl."

Walking around to my front, a long red dress blocked my view to my sissy hypnos. I didn't recognise the dress and as I looked up to Mistress' face, my heart fell in horror. It hadn't been Vanessa who had come back, but Tasha, her sister.

She looked down at me with a smirk. Her eyes wide with menace, perfectly matched against my own terror-filled eyes. Unable to speak I just stared up at her with my mouth agape.

Without saying a word, she walked back around to my ass, still plugged with the dildo and gave it a poke. I couldn't see what she was doing, but she was making quite a lot of noise rummaging through the boxes of toys and equipment Vanessa had left out. I just continued to look straight ahead at the tv, which currently showed a blonde-haired trans girl take a huge black dildo in her ass while a woman used a vibrator on her chastity cage.

"Hmmm," I heard her pondering behind me. With no warning I felt my ass give way as she yanked hard on the butt plug still inside of me. I felt a breeze waft up inside me and let out a whimper as I longed for cock inside me.

I heard Tasha let out a giggle as she readjusted another very familiar dildo at the entrance to my ass. This was a relatively small horse cock dildo. Without thinking I said out loud "Please break me Mistress." Tasha giggled again and gave the toy a little push past the entrance to my hole, letting the lubed-up toy sink deep into me.

"Yessssssss," I purred as the toy filled up my ass.

"You like that Krissy?" Tasha said, her voice dripping with something dark and malicious. "You want Mistress T to fuck your sissy hole?"

"Yes Mistress T," I say without thinking. I arch my back so to better present my ass for her toy.

"Mmmm, baby girl," she growls. She pulls the horse cock out and slams it back into me. I feel my eyes bulge out of my head as I once again fall further into my sissy persona. "Beg for it Krissy."

"Please Mistress T. Please give me your horse cock," I moan loudly.

She slams the toy into me again. "Is that all?"

"Please," I say desperately, "I-I'm you're slut Mistress T. Please abuse and humiliate me."

*Squelch* Another fuck from the toy.

"I'm a sissy fag boy that wants to serve you."

*Squelch*

"I'm a dirty fuck sleeve for your cock."

*Squelch*

"I'll do anything for your attention."

*Squelch*

"I need you to fill my slutty hole."

*Squelch* Mistress T had me building. Building at an intensity that hours of hypno had put me on edge to release.

"I need your permission to sissygasm."

*Squelch* "You don't have it."

I felt the back of my neck prick-up and my toes begin to curl. "Mistress, I'm so close. I'm going to cum like a little fag girl. Please give me permission."

*Squelch* "No"

"AHhhHHhhh!" I screamed as she continued to pound into me. Unable to let myself cum until I had received permission, I was in absolute agony - strained beyond comprehension and felt my balls up inside my chest.

"Mistress," I began to weep, "please let me cuuaauum."

*Squelch Squelch Squelch*

I felt my body give way and for the first time in a long time, I came through my cage without permission. My body erupted and my voice went shrill and girlier than ever. My ass clasped down on the toy and I felt as she spanked my ass hard like a cold icy whip. I felt the bench get slick as cum spurted out beneath me.

Eventually I felt it subside. My head was still misty and my body went completely limp. I felt pathetic and degraded laying in a puddle of my own shame, dressed-up like some cheap hooker with a great big horse cock buried in her ass.

The thought of Tasha left my mind, which focused in on the slapping noises coming from the tv as a particularly petite trans girl was getting her ass drilled by a strapon cock. Her moans echoed in my ears and sent me into a type of hallucination, so that it was only when I felt the big horse cock slide out of my ass, did I come back to reality and hear Vanessa screaming at her sister from behind me.