Sissy Blackmale Ch. 02

Story Info
Sissy's girlfriend has a great time.
2.8k words
4.49
46.7k
42

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bambi34567
Bambi34567
147 Followers

I pull myself weakly into the bedroom. Many of the furnishings are pink or cream-coloured, with starched fresh white sheets on the king-size bed that match the brightness of Darnell's teeth as he grins wickedly at me. I hear the door open and footsteps coming up the stairs.

I recognise the blonde bimbo who turns the corner immediately - it's Chloe.

"Wow, look at you, you pretty little slut!" She laughs mockingly. She takes out her iPhone and snaps some pics of me as I blush hotly and cast my gaze downward past my locked clitty. Darnell moves behind me and soon I'm on my knees, hands cuffed and attached to a bar behind my back that connects to my ankle cuffs.

"H-have you come to take me home? Chloe... Please take me home, baby." I beg.

"Are those my panties? You little tease! Why did you come over to Darnell's in my panties?" She laughs derisively.

She prances in daintily and sits on the edge of the bed. She has on a pink tube top with a little black jacket and a pink miniskirt. As she sits I can see a flowery black lace thong showing as she sits. My clitty strains in its cage. She has with her a deep pink clutch bag that I bought her for around £500 last month.

She takes out a makeup kit from the bag and begins to apply it to my face. Being a 19-year old girl taking hair, beauty, and makeup design at university, she gets the job of making me look like a bimbo done quite quickly. I feel the weight of the heavy eyeshadow and mascara. Chloe sits back on the bed and my view of her is obscured as Darnell towers above me.

"Now you'll know why you're here."

He steps over to the corner and unveils a top of the range PC system previously hidden under a large blanket. It has four huge 4k monitors arranged in two rows and a couple of bluetooth 4k ultra cameras attached to it that are currently staring at me, casting my fearful expression with crisp clarity to the two lower monitors. He fires it up and enters some commands.

"Chloe, do you know this guy?" I ask, bewildered by her blasé acceptance of the situation.

"Me and Darnell have been messaging since last night. He's hot! Plus he offered me two grand to make a film with him. I just said I'll do whatever he wants." She says ditzily whilst applying glittery pink lipgloss in a small vanity mirror.

Suddenly a feed appears on the upper two monitors. Darnell has a headset on as faces appear in boxes from webcams, multitudes of them. I realise I recognise many as men I have ripped off in the past and I cast my gaze to the opposite wall in mortification, finding no privacy as that wall is a mirrored walk-in wardrobe, leaving no inch of the room free from leering gazes.

"Ok guys, can you see everything? Chloe, give them a wave. These guys paid great money for this." Darnell orders.

Chloe acts out a couple of teasing postures on the bed as Darnell works to get the ideal positioning for the cameras to cover every inch of the room. When he's happy, he grins wickedly at me.

"Time for the fun to start. Strip, baby."

Chloe strips til she's in nothing but her black lace thong. Her beautiful tanned body contrasts perfectly with her sandy streaked hair and her perky C cup tits, slightly smaller than my own shameful fake ones, have light pink nipples that stand gorgeously to attention. She lays on her back and lazily plays with her hair.

"Alright fellas! Here we have the subject of our attention. May I present: Bambi! Once a cocky little blackmailing hotshot, now a sissified little bitch for your viewing pleasure. We'll see her take loads in her mouth, on her face, in her pussy... Nothing is off limits, and everything has been fully paid for."

"I... Won't..." I whisper meekly.

"What's that?" He grins. He brings a camera over and holds it above me. His cargo shorts drop around his ankles. I'm instantly hit with the hot musky smell of his long heavy penis, a few inches from my face. It's at least five inches, as long as mine erect, when soft. I close my eyes and mouth tight.

"Say that again, sissy bitch." He takes a step forward I open one eye and all I see is his soft cock slowly come towards me before its warmth is pressing against my nose, into my face, the girth of it smothering me into submission. I hear faint laughter in the background and realise the crowds are slightly audible through the PC speakers.

The smell is my entire world. I try to stop breathing. He holds my head against it. Rubs it up and down on my face.

"What do you think, Chloe, hun?"

"I think he makes a hot little slut."

More laughter. I hold back a sob.

Darnell groans a little as he rubs his hardening cock on my cheeks, against my tightly closed mouth.

"Open up, little bitch." He's semi erect now. I shake my head. I muffle a "no" from tightly closed lips.

"Hey Chloe, he ever cum in you?"

"Nope, we never even fucked! Just handjobs, or him eating me out. I just liked his money, to be honest."

Darnell threw his head back and roared with laughter.

"You a virgin, sissy?"

Fuck. I always hoped noone would ever find out. I avert my eyes however I can, quickly try to get to my feet, get pushed hard back down. My resistance is answer enough.

"Oh my God, he is!" Chloe giggles.

"Now. Open your mouth and get this dick hard, or I'm going to fuck your girl raw. Your choice." Darnell says sternly.

I open my eyes. He's above me, smirking, camera in the other hand. The heavy eyeshadow on my eyelids makes me feel... Too tired to keep resisting. I look over to Chloe, she's giggling every so often, shaking her head at me.

"Chloe, I... Can we still, even after this?" I plead. I pathetically hope she'll still be with me after this, and I can expose Darnell for the blackmailing monster he is.

"Sure, honey. Whatever you like." She says dismissively.

Alright. I still have a chance with her. I just have to take this bit of embarrassment, then he'll let me go.

"If I do it, can we go?" I ask.

"Sure, champ." Says Darnell condescendingly. "But something tells me you won't want to." Behind him, snickering from the crowd of ~200 faces.

I look at it. He's been stroking slowly and a small bead of precum is now on the tip of his dick. It is staring me in the face, it is all I can smell. It will all be over soon, I tell myself, and it will be just me and Chloe again.

I part my lips slightly to cheers from the crowd, giggles from Chloe and a grin from Darnell.

"From now on, address me only as Master. And no teeth, or I go in that ass raw."

His hips push forward. The first cock I've ever tasted slips between my lips and onto my tongue. The taste is as it smells, musky and warm, it fills my mouth quickly. The saltiness of precum leaves a trace on my tongue. The bulky head pushes against the roof of my mouth, then further forward to the back of my throat.

"Goood little sissy, get that black cock nice and hard!" Darnell gloats. I hear camera shutters and more giggles from Chloe.

"Chloe, get that pussy wet." He orders.

"Mmwait, what?" I try to pull back but Darnell grabs my glued wig and yanks me onto his stiffening cock. I gag. He begins to fuck my mouth, rubbing the musky head all over my mouth, my tongue. He takes it out. I see it with my red lipstick stained on it, precum oozing from the tip. He wipes it across my face and puts it back in my mouth.

"Plea-" I am cut off. He takes it out and thrusts it back in as I hear Chloe moan, her fingers slick with her pussy juices, rubbing her clit through her thong. Cheers from the audience.

"Good girls, both doing so well." He is now thrusting in and out of my mouth and I try to speak between thrusts.

"Ple-mff mfont aghh ffuck mmm her!" I garble between thrusts. All I taste is salt and sweat and musk and the weighty heat of black cock is making it impossible to think. He takes it out and fully slaps it across my face, the heavy eight-inch erection smarting as it slaps wetly against my cheek.

"Fuck up, bitch!" He inserts it one last time, all the way to the hilt, my nose against his beltline, I gag hard as his meat fills my throst, then he rips my head away one last time.

"Chloe, panties off. Time to cheat on your 'man'." Master commands.

"Please, no! You promised!" I cry, mascara running down my cheeks.

"Bitch, shut up now, and I'll allow you to have lube when it's your turn." He growls at me.

I whimper quietly as Chloe exposes her perfect pink wet pussy, hairless and smooth. I would give anything to fuck her like that, on her back, legs spread. The pink cage cruelly constrains my desperate clitty

"You want it raw, baby girl?"

"Fuck yes, Darnell, please." She bites her glossy pink bottom lip as he comes towards her, clublike cock erect.

"Make sure he can see!" Someone calls from the crowd.

"Shit, sorry guys. I got a little carried away."

Darnell put me at the edge of the bed, a camera still in my face. Chloe on her back, perfect tits at attention, tanned frame dainty in her compromised position, back of her hot pink nails visible as she plays with her hot pink pussy. Darnell grabs my head.

"Smell that." He shoves my face near her pussy. I can feel the heat, the need of the lips to engulf hard cock and the perfect tight warm hole to be filled, smell her beautiful wetness and the pheromones, I am positively in pain against my chastity cage. He lays my head down sideways.

"Now watch."

He takes his wet cock, still lubed from my spit, and positions the thick head against her sopping pussy lips. There is a soft sound as his bare cockhead parts her gentle pink teenage pussy lips and the contrast of her light tan skin against the deeply rich blackness of his has never been more tauntingly apparent.

"Please, no." I whisper. Defeated.

"Mmmm," Chloe moans.

He pushes forward slowly, making gentle circles against her clit with that same finger he used to violate me earlier. Chloe moans, a gorgeously light and ecstatic sound, one I have never heard in person before, only on porn videos.

"You're ten times the man he ever was." She says between quickening breaths.

"I know that, baby."

Darnell pushes his bare cock deep into my girlfriend, leaving about four inches to spare. He points the camera at me as tears leak weakly onto the bed. Pulls back out, back in, leaves less length this time. Then again. Every time closer to the hilt. Chloe is clawing the sheets.

"Please give it all to me, Master, please!" She moans loudly.

Darnell smiles cruelly. He pulls out, then smoothly slides all the way into Chloe. Balls deep, bareback, in my beautiful girlfriend. Her pleasure as Darnell bottoms out is bouncing off the walls as he steps up his game, thrusting harder now, I smell the sex mingled between them, feel the heat of their friction inches from my face as the fucking kicks up a gear. Slopping wet sounds come as his cock fills her pussy and it her juices overflow and gather at her ass and pool on the white sheets below. My girlfriend is fucked into complete ecstasy by the huge black cock hammering into her, filling her perfectly as I never could.

"Oh, oh ff fuck Darnell, Master, please, ohhh nngod..."

Her legs are now pinned back against her shoulders and she is moaning on every thrust. Darnell is hammering so hard her juice, and their combined sweat, fly off of them and splat damply against my face. My wrists and ankles chafe as I try uncomfortably to adjust my straining clitty.

"You want it all?" Says Darnell, grunting hard now.

"Yes. Please. Cum in me. Please fill me, Master." She is begging and shrieking with pleasure now, eyes rolling back in her head and tongue lolling. Her voice and breathing are ragged, she is beside herself with pleasure, delirious, fucked into a state of complete bimbo arousal, fulfilling her life purpose.

Darnell groans and the fucking becomes absolutely frenzied. The wet slap of black skin on white gets faster, his huge balls slap against her ass wet from their juices, cock hammers in and out frenetically, Chloe moans and cums loudly for the fifth, sixth, perhaps seventh time, then the frenzy stops...

Darnell bottoms out and releases an almighty roar as he comes balls-deep bareback in my girlfriend. She spasms and twitches in delirious ecstatic pleasure as she takes his cum, panting and moaning like a rutted hound as he fills her. The thick creamy cum overflows from her pussy plugged and slightly stretched with black veiny meat, I can see the liquid mingled with her own creamy juices hotly frothed and running down her beautiful peachy ass into the sopping pool gathered on the sheets below. Her last moans subside and she pants hotly, whispering only...

"Thank you... Thank you..."

"You're welcome, baby." Darnell pants lightly too, and squeezes her thigh. He takes a second, then turns his commanding gaze to me. "She was a good sport. Now for part two." He rolls me on my back and straddles my chest.

"Open."

I realise he can do whatever he wants to me. I comply.

The black cock fills my mouth again. My world narrows down to the smell and taste of salt, pussy, sweat, and cum from both sources. He pushes deeper and wipes it inside my throat and mouth as I gag and accumulate liquid. Takes it out, plopping against my lips.

"Swallow." My master commands. I comply, gagging as the salty dense liquids slither down my throat. He pulls me up, to where Chloe lays in a dreamy well-fucked satisfaction. Forces my face by my hair into the mixed pool of sweat, pussy juice, and cum just below her ass.

"Lap it up."

He smears me against it, humiliated, as my tongue laps against the sodden material. I cannot avoid my nose being positioned directly next to her intimidatingly close asshole, smelling its sweaty musky odour.

"She can get my ass while she's down there!" Chloe says with a greedy grin.

"Surely a privilege, for a sissy like her!" Darnell smirks.

Chloe lifts her legs back and further exposes her drenched asshole. She had asked me to eat her ass before but I had refused out of dignity. Now, I lean forward, my nose against her well-fucked cummy pussy, and stick my tongue into her rear, lapping up the runoff juices. I swallow every sweaty drop, too afraid not to.

"Now, better get to cleaning up that pussy, boy." Snickers Darnell. He pulls me back out of her ass by the hair and then pushes my face hard into it. Cum covers me as Chloe grinds her creampied pussy against my nose, moaning softly. She pushes and releases the cum that was inside; I gulp it down as she feels the complete and ultimate pleasure of being both a well-fucked submissive woman for a dominant alpha and the dominant mistress in complete control of a submissive sissy. This pleasure overloads her already sensitive pussy and she pulls my head fully into its sticky-fucked wetness, I cannot breathe anything but cum and her teenage pussy as she cums again and again on my face and seemingly endless waves of her lover's salty thick cum flow from her pussy and down my throat. Darnell laughs in the background and I hear the cha-ching sound as multiple tips come from paying customers on the PC.

Finally Chloe lets me go, looking like a bukkaked whore with a belly full of cum, and we both collapse panting on the bed. I tentatively touch my tongue to my lips where the salty aftertaste of Darnell's musky cum still resides, and catch myself thinking...

Maybe cum doesn't taste too bad after all?

Bambi34567
Bambi34567
147 Followers