Sissy Blackmale Ch. 03

Story Info
Sissy and Chloe sink deeper into hypnotic conditioning.
3.4k words
4.59
35.1k
40

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bambi34567
Bambi34567
147 Followers

With Chloe fully spent and satisfied in the afterglow of orgasm, and me broken and humiliated, Darnell turns to the audience on the PC screen.

"Now that phase one is complete, you may start bidding for phase two privileges." He enters a few commands on the keyboard. I look up at Chloe through the gap between her still spread legs, above her well-fucked and licked cunt, and see a glazed look in her eye. I realise she has likely been hypnotised too. I sit up on the bed, awkwardly trying to get used to my new cage restraining my clitty.

"W-what is phase two... Can we please go now?" I plead. The salty mixture of their intermingling sex juices is still fresh on my lips as I beg. "You had your fun with us... You taught me a lesson... Master." I say meekly.

"Listen, Bambi. Things are going to change for you now. This is going to be a big part of your life - money has already changed hands, and you two have been designated to become part of our network. You brought it on yourself when you blackmailed these gentlemen." Darnell stares hard at me, his gaze enough to have me whimpering. "Now it's too late."

I sob. Chloe is on her back, twirling her sandy blonde hair with one hand and playing with her cummy pussy with the other, like she doesn't have a care in the world, the same glazed look on her face.

"Snap out of it, Chloe!" I say, shaking her by the shoulders. She just giggles.

"Relax! Master knows what is best for us." She smiles dreamily.

"See? Chloe understands." Darnell grins a wide toothy grin, then turns back to the monitors. "Fellas, phase two bidding has begun. Phase two conditioning will now take place until midnight tonight. May the best man win." With that, he shuts down the PC system and turns back around, chiseled naked Adonis frame still covered in a sheen of sweat, python cock hanging freely. I shiver as I remember how he dominated me completely; forcing me to suck his cock, how he claimed my teenage girlfriend's virginity raw as I watched, came inside her deep, and forced me to clean up the creampie.

He places his hands behind his back and paces back and forth, his military posture always perfect. Begins to dictate.

"The current time is 2100 hours. That gives us three hours until the bidding process is done. In that time you will experience alterations, and we will begin conditioning similar to the kind you experienced when I first contacted you both."

I remember the hypnosis files that made me black out, made me do embarrassing feminine things I couldn't remember... Forced me into the predicament I am now in, a sissy in a blonde wig dressed in a black and hot pink babydoll chamois with black thigh-high stockings with hot pink bows, a lacy black garter belt, and Chloe's sexy sheer knickers. Clitty locked away in a pink chastity cage.

"This conditioning, however, will be far deeper, far more effective, and permanent. You will become a pair of cock-addicted bimbos dedicated to servicing any pole placed in front of you to the best of your ability. You will make us money from your videos, selling your bodies, particularly your anal virginities... And you will enjoy every second."

Chloe giggles and squeaks excitedly. My jaw drops.

"No! You can't make us! It's illegal!" I exclaim defiantly.

"Your girlfriend's mind was broken with surprising ease. To be honest, I don't think she had much of one to begin with. You will take only marginally more time. Plus, I believe you're already acquiring a taste for black cum." He says with a massive grin.

"I-" I begin, but the words catch in my throat. I mean I did shamefully, briefly, begin to savour the taste of his cum, but... No! It must have been the hypnosis! "I'm still straight! You can't make me!" I growl, and get up off the bed with a mind to get my things and storm out.

All I see is Darnell lean forward and snap his fingers - and time slows down. My eyes lose focus and glaze over, my senses dull and I feel like I am underwater. He speaks muffled words. Counts down from ten and the lower the numbers go, the more my vision blurs... Until I fall backwards onto the bed, enveloped in warm, comfortable blackness.

I awaken groggily. With bleary eyes I cast my gaze around - I'm in a small dark room, the only light is from a bare red bulb overhead. My hearing still feels muffled. As I come to I realise I cannot move - my wrists and ankles are bound by restraints strapped to a heavy pink leather armchair. Black stiletto heels lift my feet a few inches off the bare concrete ground. I feel the addition of a tight collar around my throat, and look down over my C-cup breastforms to see Darnell switched my outfit. I am now in a crotchless pink lycra bodysuit with gaps at my hips - I notice even in the red light that my usually pale skin is darkened head to toe in fake tan, too. I smell the biscuity scent of it mingling with heavily sprayed cheap perfume. In front of me is a huge monitor and on the walls to either side of me are four smaller PC-size ones. My lips feel funny, tingly somehow.

The red light switches off remotely and I am in complete darkness. In the dark, with my senses heightened, I feel a draft on my bare asshole and know that there is a round hole in the bottom of this chair, exposing me from underneath. I feel rising panic before the huge monitor on the wall in front of me fires up. Darnell's face appears on it like a huge God.

"Where am I?!" I scream at him. "Where is Chloe?" I feel I can barely hear my own voice.

He smiles. Presses a button on a remote. The monitors to my right on the wall fire up to show a video feed in multiple angles of Chloe in a similar small room to me, bound to a chair, softly sleeping. I realise our outfits are identical. Her makeup has been perfectly applied too. I discover the object muffling my hearing is a pair of studio-grade wireless headphones as my Master's voice plays through them with crystal clear clarity.

"Doesn't she look beautiful?" Darnell purrs. "Don't worry, we took the time to work on you too." Another click and the screens to my left come to life - four different angles of me bound to the chair. From behind, both sides, and the front. Full coverage. My breath is taken away as I don't recognise myself anymore - they have made me look like a complete trashy whore with plastered-on makeup! My lips have been puffed up with silicone filler?! And to top it off, the black leather collar around my neck sparkles with a single jewelled word: "Cumslut".

"Cleanup, transport, and whoring up your appearance took up an hour of valuable training time, so the next two hours will require your devoted attention. After that you will be pleasing the highest bidder. So make the most of your training." With a sneer Darnell cuts the feed.

I look to the left at my own live feed and see a number count pop up at the top left. The count begins around 3, then rises to 15, then jumps to 75. It must be sick-minded viewers joining an online stream to watch me, the sissy-in-training available for purchase. I feel sickened.

The front monitor comes back to life. As it does I hear a soft binaural drone slowly increase in volume in my ears. I try to shake the headphones off but they are tight to my head and I only succeed in whipping my cheeks with my long blonde wig. Ahead of me I see pink numbers, but these are counting down. In my ears a soft, lilting, ethereal feminine voice accompanies the display.

"The purpose of this countdown is to relax you, Bambi. I will count down from five to zero. When I reach zero, I will say the word 'calm'. When I do, you will experience a full-bodied calm. Ready?"

I am far from ready, but cannot deny the authoratative feminine voice is soothing, and the mix of the audio with the binaural drone begins to feel like a warm duvet for my brain.

"5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

Calm."

I feel a supreme tranquility wash over me. Muscles in my body I didn't even know were tensed simultaneously relax and I sink back in the chair.

"This time, when I say the word, you will exhale all your worries, stresses, and anxieties at once, in one long breath. Ready?"

I nod.

"Calm."

I exhale to the fullest comfortable extent possible for a human. In my ears the drone is layered perfectly with the soft washing of waves against the beach. I automatically picture myself lazing on a warm shore, without a care in the world.

"Here, in the beach of your mind, you are immune to the worries and struggles of the external world." Her voice is so seductive now, I hang on every word. My eyes are glazing over.

"You begin to feel each muscle of your body relaxing to its fullest extent, and then a little more. You feel as if you cannot move a muscle, as if you do not want to move a muscle ever again without my say-so, because you would not want to interrupt such a beautiful, peaceful calm."

I agree completely. On the screen before me a soft pink spiral begins to swirl, casting a comforting pink light against my body and the room.

"In the middle of the spiral now, you will begin to see some images. Beautiful women in various states of undress. When I click my fingers, I just want you to say 'I want to be her'. The words will just slip quietly and easily from between your plump bimbo lips, and you can think about what they mean later."

In my head, vaguely, distantly, alarm bells sound, but I am on the pleasure beach of my mind, too far away to question why they would ring.

A gorgeous tanned blonde in a skimpy blue dress with DD-cup tits appears on the screen. I gaze dreamily at her, wanting to fuck her... To be her?

*Snap* in my ears.

"I want to be her." I whisper.

Then a big titted brunette in glasses, bending over a desk in a short work skirt, biting her lip at the camera.

*Snap*

"I want to be her." I whisper again, a little louder.

A blonde bimbo in an ultra short bodycon dress with neon pink lipstick, winking at the camera. My clitty twitches, arousal growing.

"I want to be her." I murmur. Relaxing waves swell through me every time I affirm.

Five more are cycled, big-titted beautiful bimbos each one, usually blonde with the occasional brunette. I get hotter and hotter. Then the images change.

This time it's a blonde in a black nanoskirt and pink tube top. She's in a club, sitting on the knee of a large black guy, looking at the camera whilst another fondles her tits. I hesitate for a second.

*Snap*

"I want to be her." Out of nowhere my voice betrays me, speaking vocally this time. Another image.

The same blonde, same club, this time on her knees. Thick, veiny black cocks in either of her hands, she looks seconds away from leaning in to suck one.

*Snap*

"I want to be her." I say, betrayed again by how longing my voice sounds. I bite my bottom lip, wondering how I lost control, feeling how juicy it is, feeling horny.

I repeat my commands over and over as she moves through sucking and wanking both cocks, to being spitroasted raw on the club floor. The heat of my arousal is a fire in my smooth belly and clitty now and I can't help but picture myself as her; I even look like her now, my mouth feels empty and hangs open as I stare at the screen. Another image.

This time it is the POV of the black guy behind her. He has pulled out of her pussy and is about to push his thick cockhead in and fuck her ass.

"You have been a very good sissy, Bambi. When I say good sissy, you feel deep relaxing arousal flow through you, emanating from your sissy pussy, clitty, and nipples. Good sissy."

"Mmm..." A girly moan escapes me at the words, I feel warm sensitive pleasurable prickles in my clitty and my nipples in response to the words.

"Do you want to continue being a good sissy?"

"Yes. Yes, please." I beg, feeling so on edge, teetering at the top of the slope of horniness that I know must end in sexual release, feeling like I would do anything for the voice in my ears.

"Very well. Now I want you to chant something for me. You must chant 'I want cock in my pussy'. You must do this over and over again in your best slutty voice, and when you do, you will be rewarded as a good sissy. Ready?"

Too deliriously horny to care what the words mean, I begin chanting already, in the highest and girliest voice I can muster.

"I want cock in my pussy! I want cock in my pussy! I want cock in my pussy!"

"Keep chanting. Keep watching the screen."

4k GIFS and videos of sissies being fucked in the ass in every position replace the still images on my screen. All of them are locked, all of them being fucked raw, a mega-compilation of submissive sissy bitches having their boipussies and throats dominated by Masters of every race, being spitroasted, gangbanged, used as fuckpuppets. I hear pleasurable feminine moans in my ears as I chant and stare hungrily at the screen, accepting the conditioning deeply.

"I want cock in my pussy!"

"Then your wish will be granted Bambi. You are a good sissy. Do not forget to moan like the other whores!"

I feel a whirring sensation from below the chair. I cast a quick look to my left at the screen: I see a 6-inch pink dildo, shining with lube, slowly ascending towards my ass. To my right Chloe is ahead of me in her training, already bouncing and moaning and drooling with her thick pink dildo in her teen pussy. I want to be liker her. The screen captivates my gaze again and my virgin ass feels like it needs to be filled, like it has always needed to be filled. I posture so my cheeks are spread and ready and drool from my mouth while I wait in perfect yearning arousal for the dildo to find my ass.

Whilst a video of a platinum blonde curly-haired sissy in a satin pink nightie on her hands and knees on a hotel bed being spitroasted by two black guys plays, subliminal visuals cut through and play for a split second during the scene, each time mirrored by a sped-up female voice in both my ears.

I AM HER.

Despite her mouth being plugged she moans with the cocks pistoning at both ends.

I WAS MADE FOR THIS.

She looks up at the black guy fucking her mouth with immense gratitude in her face, I can tell she hopes it won't ever end.

I LOVE COCK IN MY MOUTH AND PUSSY.

The two black bulls bottom out inside her, cumming deep in both holes. She pushes her hips back hilt-deep on the black cock in her sissy pussy whilst swallowing greedily.

I AM CUM ADDICTED.

The two men move off and are replaced by two more. The moans on my ears are like a heavenly choir of fucked sissies. I feel a slight coldness as the lube on top of the dildo touches my sissy pussy. It pushes upward with gentle pressure and I moan and grind against it in my shackled chair.

"Good sissy."

"Mmmm fuck..." I speak and moan like a girl now. I am like a bitch in heat. I need more. I can't wrench my eyes away from the scene before me. I want to be her. To be Bambi. Forever.

The dildo pushes in gently now, two inches deep, then three inches, spreading and filling my virgin sissy pussy for the first time, filling me more completely than I ever have been. I buck my hips, already trying to ride the gorgeous hot feeling of immense pleasure in my sissy pussy.

"Good sissy."

I moan like a whore.

The dildo pushes to four inches deep, brushing against my G-spot. My mouth involuntarily makes an O as the electric contact paralyzes me - then it gently pulls out. Then back in against it, deeper this time. My clitty doesn't even attempt to get hard now but leaks a stream of precum that soaks my thighs like a wet schoolgirl about to be fingered for the first time.

MY PUSSY IS WHERE I GET MY PLEASURE.

The dildo is fucking me now. I am moaning and drooling, riding it as much as I can, straining to get it as deep as possible, wanting to be the sissy on TV. I feel my first anal orgasm rising within me, my eyelids heavy with mascara going droopy, my head starting to loll as I push my hips down and try to fuck the dildo like the best sissy I can be.

Then the dildo goes deep and stops, resting against my prostate. I grind hungrily against it, whimpering a bit at the loss of pounding pleasure.

"Now it is time for your reward. Your first sissygasm. You have been a good sissy. You want to be a good sissy forever."

The central monitor becomes the livefeed of me from the front. I am in awe of how fucking sexy, slutty, and turned on I look. I push my tits out and bite my lip like a shy bratty teen girl. In the top right the viewer count reads 10,034.

My mind and body melt as the dildo begins to vibrate hard against my prostate. It pulls out and picks up momentum as it fucks me again. My sissy pussy is tensing and gripping the ribbed shaft, the gorgeous filling vibrating electric pleasure is more than I can bear. The moans in my ears reach a crescendo. I buck my hips and strain against my restraints as I cry out.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUUCKK..."

I cum, exploding into convulsive pleasure, experiencing my first ever anal orgasm.

My eyes roll back in my head and I go limp. The dildo vibration switches to a pulse setting. My legs shake violently as my clitty shoots its first limp load, leaking down my thighs and running down my smooth shaven legs, streaking my fake tan with my own cum. My pelvis and sissy pussy is beyond my control, a zone of electric shuddering pleasure, my pussy tensing and gripping the pink cock like it is milking the cum from it again and again. Each pulse of heavenly vibration melts my overloaded mind and body into a girly pink puddle, feminising me completely and integrating Bambi into my core, making her and I into one. Scattered voices in my ears reinforce my conditioning over and over again...

I AM A GOOD WHORE...

I LOVE PLEASING COCKS...

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET FUCKED AGAIN...

I AM A GOOD SISSY FOREVER...

I fade in and out of reality as my mind is broken and each pulse of the dildo destroys and reinvents me, breaking down everything I thought I was and transforming me into a cock-slobbering, insatiable bimbo fucktoy.

After what could be five or fifty minutes my shuddering, quaking full-body orgasm ends and my head hangs down as I pant heavily, exhausted. The anal dildo still nestles inside me, my receptive pussy now welcoming to its presence. The voice in my head speaks once more.

"Good sissy. Phase two of conditioning - complete." The monitor and video feeds die and the room is soaked in dim red light again. I can do nothing but attempt to catch my breath as I try to collate the remnants of my shattered mind. I scan my brain weakly with the little energy I have left and find in its melted state that I only know one thing for certain.

I want to be a Good Sissy.

Bambi34567
Bambi34567
147 Followers