Sissy Crossdresser Needs to Please

Story Info
A sissy crossdresser wants to give her man pleasure.
3.3k words
4.47
25.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is out shopping. I have just a couple of hours to indulge my fantasy before she returns. Yes, that fantasy. The same fantasy you have. The one in which I open my wife's closet and decide what clothing of hers I'm going to wear. I want to dress up. I want to dress up for you. And my little smooth, shaved cock is quivering in anticipation. What will I wear today?

Will it be one of my wife's frilly little black dresses? I'd wear it with tight little panties and a sports bra underneath. Black stiletto heels. Pearl necklace. Dark red lipstick...

...or, do I feel slutty today. Yes, that's it. I'm feeling very, very naughty. From the outside, I'm sweet, but on the inside I'm really a dirty little girl. I'm just a naughty sissy that needs a firm master's discipline to keep her in line. I want to dress up as a slut. For you. I want to turn you on. I want to make you hard when you look at me. I want to strut around the living room in my sexiest outfit, with you sitting on the sofa, watching me, undressing me with your eyes, imagining doing things to me. I want to bring you food and drink as you sit there. I'll take care of you. You've had a long, hard day, and I want to help you unwind. I want to give your body the relief it needs. I want to be the one that helps you. I want to be your play thing, your hot little sissy toy. Your whore, willing and wanting and ready to do anything for her master. Anything, anything, anything you want.

But first, I have to dress up for you. So, I find a pair of my wife's fishnet stockings, the ones that come up midway on my smooth, shaved thighs. I also slip on a pair of sheer see-through black panties. My little cock is so hard already, sticking straight up, stiff and aching, precum building. The elastic of the panties squeezes hard on my cock head, trapping it against the flat of my stomach. It hurts, but in that wonderfully delicious way. I need that feel of a little pain with my pleasure. I need discipline to be my best for you. I need your firm hand and masterful punishment to guide me to be the slut you need and deserve.

Next on is a silky red top. The one my wife wears out on the town when she wants rough sex later in bed. The fabric is sheer and see-through and as I slip it on, my nipples harden at the feel of the silk against my smooth shaved chest. God, I want your mouth on my nipples, licking and sucking and pinching lightly with your teeth, the way you love to do. We both need your mouth on my breast, your tongue exploring, teasing, hardening my nipples, making me squirm like the little slutty girl I am.

Those stilettos in the back of the closet are still calling to me, so I slip them on. They're tall and black and shiny and they scream, "fuck me, bend me over, use me!" as soon as my feet enter them and I stand, a little wobbly at first, then gain my poise and confidence. I feel so feminine and sexy in these shoes, my legs so smooth and slutty.

I then walk to the bathroom, where I open my wife's makeup drawer. So many choices! A light dusting of blush on my cheeks, eye liner, brightpink lipstick, and a leather choker, tight on my neck. Clip-on earrings. I can almost feel your breath on me. Your hands on me. Your manhood hardening at the sight of me dressed up for you. My own little cock grows harder at the thought. God, I want to please a man tonight!

I go back to the bedroom and at the back of the closet, on my side, way in the back, hidden away, I find that short page-boy's wig you can't get enough of, the dirty blond color a match for my mood and desire. Dirty. Slutty. Sexy. Desperately needing to serve. Desperately wanting you to harden and throb at the sight of me dressed up for you.

I slip the wig on. I adjust my little outfit and then look at myself in the full-length mirror. I hardly recognize myself. My legs are lean and smooth, my rounded bubble ass showing under my top. My pouty lips that so love to please men. I'm a woman. A sexy girl. A slutty, sexy sissy. A whore. I am nothing but a desperate girl who wants cock. Needs cock. I oh-so want a big, hard cock, standing at full attention for me. I want your cock.

I turn on some music in the bedroom, and then I walk out into the living room. You're on the sofa, impatient, waiting for me to come out. But when you see me dressed up, you take a breath. I can tell that I'm just what you want. No, I'm just want you need. I walk by you slowly, and you start to get up. I hold my hand up, and say, "No, sir, please stay seated. Can I get you something to drink?"

"Yes," You say, your voice a little husky. Your eyes never leave my body. You look me up and down. Your breath is deepening and increasing. My outfit is having the desired effect on you. You shift on the sofa, and I can tell you're already getting hard. God, I love making you hard. I love looking pretty for you. I love looking sexy for you. I love being slutty for you.

I walk slowly, suggestively out to the kitchen, swaying my hips to the music slightly as I do. I know your eyes are on my ass and legs and high heels the whole time. You can still see me in the kitchen from your seat on the sofa, and as I open the refrigerator, I bend far over, pouting my round little ass in those tight, sheer panties up into the air for you. I know you're watching and desiring me as I take my time, looking for a cold bottle of beer in the back of the refrigerator for you. The cool air escaping from the door is cold on my chest, and my nipples harden again. I savor the feeling. I savor knowing your eyes are on my smooth, feminine ass, wanting me as I take my time and make you wait.

Finally, I stand up and close the refrigerator door and turn back around. Your eyes stay locked onto me as I walk back into the living room, my hips still swaying, my tongue licking my lips. You love looking at me. You love looking at sissy, crossdressing, slutty, cock-hungry girls who will do anything for you. You love how I look. For you.

I stand directly in front of you on the sofa, holding the long-neck bottle of beer in my little hands. My hips are making small, uncontrolled grinding motions. Your eyes reach up to mine and we stare at each other. Your breath is excited. I'm seriously turning you on. You are turning me on even more. You love looking at me dressed up for you, and I love you looking at me with that unbridled lust.

As we stare at each other, I take my free hand and twist the cap off the bottle. Some of the liquid starts to bubble up and out.

"Oops!" I say, as I move the bottle to my mouth and my tongue laps up the side, capturing the escaping liquid. I lick the bottle three or four more times, long and deliberate along the length of the neck of the cold bottle. Our eyes never leave each other. I imagine the bottle is your cock, the bubbling leaking beer is your leaking cum. I swallow what I slurp up. Your lips are slightly ajar, you own tongue licking your own lips. My little cock is straining for release from its trapped position. I know your cock is also straining, but it's so much larger and manly and so much more in control than mine. You're big and heavy, and I want nothing more than to get my lipsticked mouth onto your manhood and please you the way you deserve.

I hand you the beer. You take a sip and I turn around, slowly and suggestively for you. When I'm facing away, I grind my hips more aggressively in time with the music. I bend over slightly and let you just stare. I look back over my shoulder and smile. You are on autopilot. Your hands unconsciously unbuckle your trousers and pull them slowly down to your ankles. I smile more deeply over my shoulder and grind more heavily, and then your underwear is down at your ankles, too. Your big, strong masculine hands are on your now-freed cock, and you unashamedly begin to stroke yourself while looking with lust at my body. I can't describe how much I enjoy turning you on like this. You are rock hard because I look so slutty and sexy and delicious to you.

I slowly spin back around. My nipples are hard nibs against the silk fabric of my top. My little cock straining for release, my own breath short and panting, but I'm here for your pleasure, not mine.

"Can I help you with that, sir?" I ask in my quiet, coquettish voice, motioning toward your big erection.

You nod silently, and I lower myself to my knees in front of you. God, your dick looks so good to me. I want to devour it, but I need to go slow. I need permission.

"May I lick your manhood, sir?"

"Yes," you reply in a breathless manner.

My pouty little mouth with the glossy pink lipstick moves toward your large, engorged member. I smell your musty scent before my tongue even touches the underside of the head of your cock. You are huge. Precum is running down the shaft, and I flick my tongue a few times against the underside edge of your engorged cock head. You squirm, and my hands are now on your thighs, helping keep you still.

"Easy, sir. Let me service you," I say. "You've had a hard day. Let me give you release. Let me make you feel like the man you are. Let me give you the pleasure you deserve."

My tip of my tongue traces its way down your huge engorged shaft. When I reach the thick veiny base, I pause and savor the musty, manly smell of your big cock and balls. Then my tongue flattens out and I lick slowly and hungrily all the way up to the head again. At the top, y tongue turns back into a hard tip, and I flick the underside of that gorgeous cock head again, and then again I trace down the length of your cock, from the engorged head back down to those thick heavenly balls. Again and again I repeat this move, licking hungrily up, taking in your dribbling precum like a starved slut, then slow back down with the tip of my tongue, driving you crazy in return. Down and up, down and up.

When I feel you stiffen, I slow things down. I pause and look up into your eyes.

"May I suck on your testicles?" I ask. "Please, sir."

You grunt yes. It's clear you love this as much as I love doing it. My mouth moves down and engulfs your swollen ball sack. I take one heavy ball into my mouth, savoring the feel and smell and manliness of you. As I do this, I move my left hand up onto your throbbing shaft. I wrap my girlish fingers around the engorged member and stroke, lightly, up and down.

I suck on your heavy, swollen balls, switching from one to the other, getting hungrier and greedier and wanting more as I stroke that thick shaft of yours with my hand. You're getting harder as I stroke and suck. Again, I feel you stiffen. You're so close to coming, so I pause again.

"Sir, can I go further," I ask. "Can I use my tongue on you, the way you like? Please, sir? Please?"

When you don't answer, I ask again, "Please, sir. I want to service you fully. You need me to service you." I look up and our eyes meet again. Even though you don't say it, I know with one look where you want my tongue. I smile that impish little smile that you know so well. And then my tongue traces its way down lower, past your heavy, heaving, sweaty ball sack. I explore further with the tip of my tongue and you shift lower on the sofa, your legs widening slightly, and I know you want this as much as I do.

My tongue finds the rim of your tight ass. The musty taste of you is driving me crazy. I make little circles around the rim, flicking with my tongue, licking, probing. Your hips are grinding up and down, side to side now, and I can feel the desire building steadily to a crescendo within you. My left hand continues to stroke your stone-hard cock, my other is cradling and caressing your huge ball sack, and my tongue continues to tease and probe your tight little ass. In, my tongue goes a tiny bit, then out. Lick, flick, out, circle, and then back in, this time a little deeper. You groan and shift and begin rocking your hips harder, more uncontrollably. I am making you pant, my inner whore driving you crazy, my tongue making your squirm with want and desire for me, my hand on your cock slowing your movements, then speeding them up, my other hand massaging and loving your heavy balls.

I love doing this to you. I love how it makes you desire me, how primal it makes our sessions together. I love this because I know you love me dressed and acting like this.

I sense that you're getting close to coming again, so I pull my hungry tongue out of you. Instantly, I take my right hand and replace where my tongue was with a long index finger. Deep up into your tight ass it goes, not pausing or waiting, just hard up to the hilt. You gasp, then moan continue grinding.

My tongue is now back onto your shaft, hungrily slurping up the swollen length of it. I'm so greedy. I want so much just to slurp and suck, but I pause briefly, my mouth parting hungrily above the pink head.

I ask, "What does sir want his little sissy to do now."

"Suck it," you say to me, desperate for relief. "Suck my big cock, you slut. Suck on my shaft. You are such cock sucking tease. I want to cum in your mouth. I want to shoot my hot, sticky, sweet load of cum right into that tight little mouth of yours. Suck, girl, suck on my dick! Make your man cum!"

God, those words drive me crazy. My mouth is instantly down onto your thick shaft, taking as much as my little pouty mouth can handle. I clamp my mouth shut at the bottom and then suck and slurp and tongue you all at the same time as my head rises up the length of you. Then I open my mouth and go down again, and again, I clamp my mouth around the base of your cock and suck hard again as I pull up. I am desperate for you to cum in my mouth. I need your load. I so desperately need you to shoot your heavy hot load into my waiting mouth. I go down deeper on you. I suck harder. My finger shoves harder up your ass. My other hand squeezes your balls more firmly. I suck and suck and suck.

You continue to berate me with words of encouragement. I'm your whore, your sucking, fucking girlfriend, you say. I'm your beautiful slut. Your sissy girl. You demand that I pleasure you. You demand that I make you cum. You tell me to fuck you harder with my finger, to fuck your thick cock with my tight little mouth. You tell me I'm a slut, a whore, a bitch, a dirty, naughty, sexy girl who needs discipline. I'm just a mouth for you to fuck and cum in. I'm your whore.

I am nearly out of my mind with lust. My stiff finger fucking your ass is now two together, now both pressing deeper up into your tight hole, twirling side to side, fucking your tight little ass and driving you beyond crazy. Then it's three up your ass, fucking you even harder, even deeper. You're moaning and groaning and gasping in pleasure. And all the while, my mouth is a sucking, fucking machine on your huge, throbbing, engorged gorgeous cock. And the words keep coming from you, encouraging me, forcing me, demanding me.

"God, you're sexy when you give head," you pant. "Fuck my cock with your mouth. Fuck me! Hurry. Be good, or when I'm done, I'm bring my friends over from work and you'll service them, too. You are just a slut for my use. I should make you give them all head. You're such a sexy little fucking crossdressing slut in heat. Fuck me harder. Harder, bitch! Shove those fingers up deeper inside of me. You know what a man wants. You know what men need. You're a world class, cock sucking woman. Fuck me harder, bitch! God, that feels good! Fuck me! Suck me! Make me cum!"

And so I do. I am yours. I will do anything. Literally anything. If you want me to dress up for your coworkers and tease them and suck them all off, I will. If you want to bend me over so you can fuck me up my hot, tight ass, I will. If you want me to offer my ass and mouth to all your friends, I will. I will fuck you however, whenever you want. Call me to your office at work and I'll give you head under your desk. In your car, at home. I will suck you off however you want. I'll give you the service you need. Anything you want, I'll do. I'm just a cock-loving slut who wants to please her man. I will do anything for your cum.

Up and down my head bobs on your twitching and throbbing cock. In and out my fingers go, fucking you harder and faster up the ass. My mouth crammed full with the length and width of your manhood. Your tight ass squeezing and pulsing around my stiff fingers. Your hands are on the sides of my head now, forcing my head and mouth down deep, deep, deep onto that glorious throbbing manhood of yours.

The filthy, loving words keep coming out of your mouth. You make me feel like such a fucking whore. A cheap, slutty bitch, a sexy, beautiful cum-eating school girl. I feel so sexy and dirty and beautiful and desired and yours, all yours, and I want your big load shot deep into my mouth as proof of how much I am your sissy, cock-loving bitch. It will be proof of how much I'll do for you. Anything, anywhere, anytime for you!

Cum, please, I beg silently, gagging on your shaft. Cum! I need your white-hot jizzing load shot deep down my throat so I can swallow it and then lick you clean and be yours with my head in your lap, waiting to go again. I'm a cock sucking sissy. I'm your cock-sucking, ass-fucking, cross-dressing sex-starved sissy. I'm here to please you just the way you need to be pleased. Oh, god, finally, here you cum! I taste you. Oh god, so, so much cum...