Sissy Denial Pt. 04

Story Info
Tom's orgasm changes his world view.
1.1k words
4.72
5.6k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was delirious on the words and kisses and finger of his boss. H e had no idea that he could feel like this - so alive, so turned on. All his male sexual experiences paled into insignificance. His hips drove on in response to the ever-so-light fuckings of his boss's finger in his cunt. And still the touches around his cunt drove him wilder still.

Tom was panting and moaning and groaning with the feelings his boss was giving him. He knew then that this was what he needed and wanted. To hell with being the man with women. He wanted to be the woman as much as possible.

He reached the ultimate decision then and he voiced it to his boss, whispering it into his ear as he rode the finger. "Fuck me please. I so need you inside me."

His boss held Tom's head close to his as he whispered an OK hoarsely back.

His boss kept a hand in Tom's hair and got Tom to stand, then stood himself. They walked to the bed and Tom was pushed down gently onto his back. He landed with his arms over his head and he instinctively drew his knees up slightly, exposing his cunt for his boss. He went shy and covered his eyes with one arm. He found that his cunt was aching for more of what it had: his hips were twitching. If he could see, he would notice that his caged cock was oozing precum in copious amounts whilst still being limp.

His boss stood at the side of the bed and undressed fully whilst looking down at Tom. Tom remained still and waited, getting nervous but still horny as hell.

Once naked, his boss climbed on the bed and knelt close to Tom's head. "I need you to wet my cock for me before i fuck you" his boss said.

Tom nodded and turned his head, opening his mouth for his boss to slide his cock inside. Tom began to suck it noisily and messily. His boss responded with thrusts and Tom thrilled to the fact that a man was fucking his mouth with his cock. He slurped more and gagged occasionally when the cock thrust too deeply.

Tom had his eyes closed, enjoying the whole situation, lying there with his boss's cock thrusting. Tom was learning to love this part.

His boss pulled his cock out of Tom's mouth and Tom's mouth remained open in an "O", in sudden shock that the cock had left. He knew he was a natural cocksucker by now.

His boss climbed down off the bed and stood between Tom's legs, which he drew up into the air. "Hold them up for me" his told told Tom and he accepted the position willingly, watching his boss intently.

His boss pulled Tom's thong to one side and spat into his own palm, moving it across Tom's cunt, wetting it suddenly. Tom arched his back and groaned aloud at the intense feeling it generating.

His boss, leaning into Tom, pressed his cock against his cunt, sliding it around. It slipped onto the sphincter then away, forwards. All these movements, Tom felt and was desperate for the cock to penetrate him.

The cock slide around his cunt again and this time lodged at the correct angle so that it pushed passed the sphincter as his boss pressed into him, pushing Tom further into the mattress.

"oh God, sir. I can feel it. It feels wonderful. It feels so big" blurted Tom.

"Good sissy. That's it. Feel my cock going in. Here it is" and similar words uttered by his boss.

Then the moment arrived where the head had opened the sphincter enough that it slide in about 4 inches. Tom gasped as he felt his violation and he tried to relax but instinctively gripped the cock with his muscles. His boss stopped then and held it in place until Tom relaxed: his boss thrust further in and his cock buried itself completely inside Tom and his balls slapped Tom's arse cheeks.

"Jesus Christ" panted Tom. "I can feel your balls on me. I have your cock inside me Sir. Good god." After a short breathe he continued "fuck me please"

"Good girl, sissy" croaked his boss and he began to fuck Tom with little jabs. Back and forth with his cock still buried. Then he pulled his cock out to the head and then slid it back in.

His boss repeated these movements several times, fucking Tom steadily and bringing plenty of little gasps from Tom who was completely lost in it all. Tom was loving it.

"Yes. Yes. Christ. Yes, there. Ooohhh, harder. Deeper." tom heard himself saying all these and other things, guiding his boss as his fucking speed gradually increased to where he was slamming into Tom, whose bottom was slapped hard every time by his boss.

Tom had his arms over his head or across his eyes or occasionally around his boss. Once he put them behind his head and resting on his palms as he was fucked hard, legs waving stupidly in the air somewhere beyond his boss. Tom was fixated on his toes, in the sandals, moving of their own accord as he felt his cunt being fucked.

A strange thing began to happen... Tom's toes curled. His legs trembled and certain thrusts felt different to others - hitting somewhere more intense. Tom tried to get the thrusts at that point every time and mostly succeeded... his body was building up in intensity and suddenly Tom realised that he was about to orgasm - without any involvement from his own cock, still pressed limply behind the metal of his cock cage.

Tom opened his eyes wide and said "I think i am going to cum, Sir." The wonder in his voice turned his boss on still further and he redoubled his thrusts to make Tom orgasm.

"Yes, i am. Here it comes. It..... HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!" Tom screamed out the last bit as a huge tide of emotions ripped through him. His body bucked. His legs twitched and spasmed madly in the air and he thrust his head back as he groaned loudly, pushing his bottom onto the cock and grinding away on it as the spasms coarsed through his body.

His boss hadn't cum, but he was shattered and collapsed on top of Tom. Tom thrilled as the weight pining him to the bed and he orgasmsed a little more at the loss of control in that moment.

The waves of the orgasm subsided. His feet twitched still. His first proper orgasm faded to nothing and Tom lay there in the afterglow knowing that he had changed completely in that moment. He wanted the same again. He wanted to turn on his boss so much that he fucked him just like that again. He wanted more orgasms. He wanted to suck the cock until it came in his mouth. He wanted to clean the cock.

In fact Tom was prepared to do just about anything for his boss at that moment.

Tom was now a sissy.