All Comments on 'Sissy Diary... Becoming a Sissy'

by Lily Peg

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is an excellent story! Can we her more about his relationship with Francis?

๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐ

Lily PegLily Pegalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Yes bullockhall I was considering that very thing and will be working on it soon. Thanks for your comment and glad you enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I donโ€™t understand the dynamic of any of these relationships where everyone involved appears to be a selfish asshole who looks for a weakness in someone so they can exploit it and yet they consider themselves lovers and friends. I understand this is fiction but I am sure this kind of thing goes on yet the draw of it eludes me. Usually fantasy or fiction is something you want and I find it hard to believe that anyone wants to be treated that way.

Lily PegLily Pegalmost 2 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous

These situations do happen and people (so called pals) can be very cruel to one another when it comes to stealing one another's partners. If you don't believe that then that's ok but sometimes truth is weirder than fiction.

88girfriend88girfriendalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to see where this goes. I liked the knickers sniffing part and that you called them knickers. Will be reading more.

CD_BreeCD_Breealmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story! Need more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLily Peg@Lily Peg
I've always enjoyed wearing lingerie and being in touch with my fem side. Love crossdressing. I enjoy being appreciated for looking girly sexy. Recently made to wear a chastity cage being under the control of a new keyholder.