Sissy Diary... Being a Sissy

Story Info
A journey into Sissyhood.
2.6k words
4.58
18.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lily Peg
Lily Peg
89 Followers

I continue the story from where l left off:

(please see my story: Sissy Diary... Becoming a Sissy).

To recap: my live-in girlfriend Sue began an affair with my old college pal Steve after he contacted me. He was going through a messy divorce.

I soon suspected their affair when l noticed Sue quickly change her behaviour towards me and began to stay out late more often. It all came quite clear when l decided to follow her to Steve's small flat where l heard them fucking. This was made more certain when Steve's neighbour Francis invited me in his flat, where l could hear them screwing ever more loudly.

I felt very mixed up: angry, yet oddly turned on by them fucking. Francis took advantage of my predicament and seduced me and later he found out the real reason why l was outside Steve's flat spying. Francis realised I was very submissive and decided to force feminise me. We continued to regularly meet at his flat, especially when my girlfriend was next door fucking Steve. It turned me on to hear them screwing, while thinking how much my girlfriend was enjoying Steve's big cock! She would come back home with a smile on her face as though she'd had the best sex in her entire life and I wasn't ever going to satisfy her.

It all came to a head when later l argued with Sue and l disclosed that l had followed her to Steve's place. She accused me of being a peeping Tom and a smalldick loser.

Not long after that Sue packed her bags and left me for good. Of course it wasn't a surprise my old college pal Steve eventually got bored and dumped her. Steve and l never continued our friendship, even though he wanted to remain my pal.

The following story is a continuation of my affair with Francis and how he assisted in me being the sissy l am today.

Francis first and foremost made me realise how much l enjoyed cock more than pussy, as he carefully transformed me into a sissy. During the months we were in a relationship he dominated my life and l worshipped his curvy uncut cock. Francis was of small stature only 5.5ft tall, dark hair and part Italian. He had a hairy chest that spread all the way down to his adequate sized cock. He liked to control me knowing how submissive l was in temperament and very pliant. Once he knew the reason why l'd spied on my girlfriend and her infidelity, he took over my life and gladly became my top.

The first time Francis fucked me was when l was invited into his flat after he saw me outside Steve's flat spying on him and my girlfriend. He gave me a large glass of strong red wine and we chatted as we sat on the edge of his bed. I recall the time well as l couldn't stop thinking about my girlfriend enjoying my pal's big cock as l heard them fucking through the adjoining wall. Francis saw l had a little boner bulging out of my tracksuit bottoms and he commented:

"Is the sound of them fucking turning you on?"

I looked embarrassed as I nodded. He then asked what's my poison and l replied l was living with a girl but I had strayed in the past. Francis smiled at me and ran his hand along my thigh but stopped just below my scrotum.

"Why not relax, drink up your wine and lay down as you might have to wait a long time before Steve has finished with the girl."

Francis lay next to me, kissed my lips and ran his hand under my t-shirt towards my chest. We kissed as he began to undress me and my heart was beating fast. He told me to stay calm as he removed my clothes and then he went down on me. My little cock stood erect as he began to take all of it into his mouth rolling his tongue around my helmet.

It felt great and l stopped listening to the two next doors but only heard my own moans, as Francis expertly played with my clitty and balls. He fingered my ass and said l was very tight and needed lots of lube which proceeded to insert. Before I could say no he was on top of me with my legs held by his arms in the air. Inch by inch his cock slowly entered my pussy and electric shocks thundered up and down my spine.

"You're so fucking tight like a virgin!" said Francis.

He fucked my tight pussy real slow and opened me up with his powerful libido. I felt less a man and more his bitch! Then the realisation hit home l had always dreamt of being fucked by a man. I had a secret kink for wearing women's lingerie and would often dream of wearing panties and bra from a very early age. I tried on my older sister's dresses and invaded her wardrobe when she wasn't at home. I guess l thought l'd grown out of that kink and it was a bad thing to do.

But the kink returned once more when my girlfriend began her torrid affair with Steve, my old college pal. As l said in my previous story this what happened when my girlfriend returned from being with Steve:

She would quickly go and shower and change her clothes and throw her underwear in the washing machine to wash later on. I began to be obsessed with taking her panties from out of the washing machine to see if they were stained with cum. They were always semi wet with stains as l put the crotch to my nose and lips to taste a sweet mix of her wetness and Steve's cum! I felt like a pervert as l tasted her damp knickers, My clitty got hard as l thought of her traveling back home with Steve's cum still leaking out of her wet pussy. The second time l took her wet cum stained panties from the washing machine l couldn't stop myself from jerking off with them wrapped round my dick. it was such a fucking thrill!I started wearing her soiled panties while they were still wet with their cum. It felt as though l was joining them in their hot sex as it gave me a real boner! I'd wear her panties all evening and sometimes the next day. I was wearing a pair of Sue's panties when l was with Francis and he discovered my real reason for visiting Steve. He laughed out loud when he saw l was wearing her panties and said l was a very naughty girl and he would teach me a lesson the next time l visited him.

To be sure Francis completely took me by surprise when he force feminised me, buying me lingerie and a couple of sexy tight short dresses. He loved to apply my makeup and nails. And at first he bought me a long blond wig but then told me to grow my blond hair shoulder length. As l never had much body hair, the hair l had on my body was easily shaved off, until l was super smooth. l knew this was an important turning point in my long journey to sissyhood.

From then I became his sissy bitch and cross dressed for Francis every time we met. And my sissy life became a reality! He gave me the fem sissy name Vivien and and l became Francisco's sissy sub bottom. The initial sissy transformation took several long sessions at his flat, sometimes while my girlfriend was fucking Steve. Francis really enjoyed turning me into his shemale. So much so that he would sustain his erection longer as he fucked me as l dressed in my full sissy outfit.

I started to feel uncomfortable visiting Francis's soon after my girlfriend Sue left me. l didn't want to see or hear them screwing anymore nor bump into Steve if I walked past his front door. I decided Francis should visit my home and continue my sissy transformation there. I did feel something strange was happening to my persona during those high emotional months. I lost my girlfriend and my long-time pal. They'd cheated and humiliated me. My confidence was at a all time low and if it hadn't been for Francis, l'd have been a wreck.

Francis was quite a gentle lover at first but he did begin to change his attitude towards me once my transformation from an ordinary guy to a sissy began.Gone was the romantic Italian stallion seducing me into his bed. My body and mind was his to play with as he wanted and boy did he take full advantage!

One of the first things l noticed about this change in Francis was when he force feminised me and demanded l learn to talk to him like a girl. He would put his hand under my dress and inside my frilly pink knickers. There he rubbed my clitty until it got hard and squeeze my ball sack hard until it hurt.

"You're such a silly girl Vivien. Make your Daddy happy and suck his big cock and make him cum!"

He would hold my ball sack in his hand and with his other hand push my head onto his awaiting cock. Then as his sissy l had to swallow his piss first before getting him fully erect. He would talk throughout the play saying how much my mouth was like a cunt and he was going to fuck his sissy cunt until she had a mouthful of his seed. Francis loved to see me look up at him with his large cock thrusting down my throat. He held off cumming until he wanted my ass.

Those long hardcore sessions with Francis were amazing times as l stopped trying to be a "man" having failed miserably. I had become a submissive sissy ready to serve a real man's cock. That was only the beginning as Francis had plans for his sissy girl. He decided that to be a proper full-time sissy l must come out and go to parties and meet his friends as his sissy girlfriend Vivien. At first l refused to go out with him but he insisted that l looked the part and he was proud of my transformation.

One evening he dressed me at his flat and called a cab. We went out to a large party one of his friends was having across town. I wore a red chiffon dress, flesh colour stockings and high heels. My hair had grown shoulder length and l wore a floral neck scarf and lots of bling. Francis said i looked a million dollars but l felt very nervous and worried about being seen by someone l might know at the party. When we arrived at the house party we were introduced by the host Neil whom Francis knew from "way back then". Neil lead us through into the garden where dozens of guests stood around drinking.

Francis introduced me to a number of people he knew, his girlfriend Vivien, which made me blush. I kept quiet and looked away most of the time not knowing what to do. Francis supplied me with drinks which soon had me drunk and more relaxed.

The host eventually invited the guests to enjoy a buffet and more drinks, while others chose to dance in a large room set aside for disco. Francis introduced me to a "good friend" called Dom and said l should go with him upstairs. I was taken by the hand by Dom and led upstairs to one of the bedrooms. Dom began to kiss me with his tongue down my throat and his hands on my ass cheeks. For the next hour Dom fucked me on a large bed. Then he got dressed and said:

"Frannie's got one hell of a hot bitch...wait here Vivien, l think my mate Greg wants sloppy seconds."

Sure enough five minutes later Greg arrived and he fucked me for the next half hour with his large cock. My ass was very wet and sore by now as Greg left the bedroom to return to the party. I wiped myself and was just about to get dressed when another guy came into the room.

"Are you the girl who wanted a gang bang?"

"No l never... Who said that?" I protested.

"Some drunken gay guy downstairs. Are you up for it bitch? How about a blowjob?" he said as he pulled out his fat cock.

So I obliged and gave him a quickie which he gratefully received. We both left the bedroom and proceeded to rejoin the party. Francis was nowhere to be seen. I asked around and told he had gone off with a guy to an annexe at the back of a long garden. There l found Francis fucking a guy strapped by his wrist laid out over a long wooden table. When he finished he ordered me to creampie the guy with Francis's cum leaking out of his ass. I got to work on the guy's ass and licked ever cum drop from his pussy ass. As l'd tasted my top's cum several times it wasn't a problem to swallow it all. When Francis was satisfied l'd cleaned up he ordered me to lie face down on the table where he tied my wrists over my head and ankles to the table legs. Then the guy l'd creampied lifted up my dress to expose my pussy ass and fucked me hard until he shot his load.

Francis stood and watched and before he left he said that l must remain on the table ready to receive any other guy who wished to fuck his girl. And for the next three hours four other guys came into the annex and gangbanged me! By the early morning l had several guys fuck my ass. My ass was sore for days, my back hurt so much l could hardly walk properly. But Francis said l learned a good lesson at the party.

He said: "You're a full time sissy now and the more cock you serve the better you'll accept your role in the pecking order. You're no longer a man but a sissy with a clit no longer a penis. You sit to pee and wear girl's clothes and talk and walk like a sissy bitch. That's your place Vivien. Do you understand?"

The party had turned into an orgy and l was treated like a cum slut like l'd never imagined in my life. He said that once a sissy always a sissy. I was his bitch to use as he wanted and if any of his friends fancied me then l was to visit them and serve them. For the next couple of months l served Francis and four of his friends. We went out several times to other events and even to his favourite restaurants.

Then one day out of the blue l received a text from Francis who told me he was going to live in Italy as his brother had offered him a job working for his company. I never got to say a proper goodbye and l never saw Francis again.

The main thing was Francis had been correct about me. l knew that l must continue on my sissy journey if l wanted to serve my superiors. It felt good being a sissy.

Lily Peg
Lily Peg
89 Followers