All Comments on 'Sissy Finds Black Cock Bliss'

by frezrevup

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Cleanly written...

excellent story that flowed smoothly. Kept my attention through all 6 pages *grin* and didn't find myself skimming through the paragraphs looking for the good parts...b/c it was all good! Job well done.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
wow

very diff but i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

would luv a life like Terry

kelli_qcdkelli_qcdabout 13 years ago
AWESOME

thank you... it was a fantastic story.. just wish that life could really be that way....

pamcdpamcdabout 13 years ago
Very Good

I like the story. To be yourself is hard but it is possible. Very good story! loved it made me hard and I had several good cumms mmmmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

loved it all, i just love this kind of story, there's no humiliation, the wife is cute, loving and understanding, the fact that nobody belittle the Terry for the way he likes to be is just full of lovliness and fluffiness! i loved every second of it, even if the fact that the sex scenes weren't descriptive enough the story as a whole makes up for it every step of the way!

would love to read a followup ;)

SissyjaymieSissyjaymiealmost 13 years ago
Loved it

I am very jealous and wish it was me. I would love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Made me cry

Twice it brought tears to my eyes when I saw you had gotten approval for being you. I also couldn't help myself from getting so aroused when your Black master was soaking deep inside your male sex hole to transform you into a proper sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Engrossing...

I would like to know more about this couple or read a similar story. Terry's sexperiences were... wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm so jealous!

I wish that my life would have turned out as urs Terry. Ur so very fortunate to have such an understanding and supportive wife. Thank you!

christieamberleechristieamberleealmost 11 years ago
Very, very nice.

98% ... maybe even 99% of this story is incredible! There are things I would change if I was narrating this (like the sex scenes would have been a lot more descriptive). Overall, this was an excellent story. I can see myself being bred and turned into a sissy by Dunn. Very nice read.

Thank you.

verssexverssexabout 9 years ago
wonderful story!

Would love a sequel or more stories in this vein! :)

Shrek5898Shrek5898over 7 years ago
Great story

What a great story. I read it years ago and forgot the title and very glad I found it again. I love the acceptance and contentment Terry found. If only we could all be who we are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

I think this may be the best story of this genre that I've ever read! I'm sure that a lot of us sissies would love this to happen to us. Fun,sexy,funny, loving, just great. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This is such a great story, so well-written, and from such a lovely, touching perspective. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
New to black

As a new x dresser i was not sure what i wanted for my self.I found it in a adult movie book store.In the form of a large black cock. It was my first of many that night.He wasted no time removing my dress and thong.Making me knee down he put his large cock in my mouth as far down as he could.That was the first of many more loads of his cum i took that night.When he bent me over i knew i was going to now become his bitch for ever.I took his load and loved it again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I kind of wish Terry would have become a slut for his trucker co-workers, but I understand that wasn't the point. Still would have been hot if he had let them have a piece after all the teasing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Love Black

As a sissy i love big black cocks the bigger fatter and longer the better.There is nothing better then sucking and deep throating swallowing loads of cum.I have had my mouth and ass filled with loads of sweet black cum.I am black owned cock whore and use by a large group of horse cock black men.I have spent many hours strapped down and used for black cock breeding and loved every bit of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous