Sissy for Mommy's Nipple Cream Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more minutes of throat-fucking Jaime, Darnell couldn't hold back any longer. His grunted warning gave Jaime just enough time to pull back until just the head of his mighty cock was in her mouth so that she could taste every spurt of seed he blessed her with. She sucked hard, triggering his mighty eruption and pumping her mouth full of his delicious cum. She only had a moment to savor it before she had to swallow to make room for the next load pumping in. Jaime's eyes rolled back in her head as she gulped it down. Fresh from the source, Darnell's cum was the best thing she'd ever tasted, but even sweeter was the knowledge that she'd earned every drop that she milked out of his anaconda.

Once she'd sucked the last drops of semen out of Darnell, Jaime sat back on her heels and sighed contentedly, wrapping her arms around his muscular thighs and hugging him tightly until she was nuzzling his slowly softening manhood. She whimpered lightly in wordless protest when he eventually pulled away from her, then looked up in surprise to see Julia leaning over her.

Julia used one hand to pull back on Jaime's blond hair while the other gently pushed down on her chin, forcing her mouth wide open. Then she leaned in close as if for a kiss before opening her mouth at the last moment and letting Damien's load ooze from her mouth down into her daughter's. Jaime couldn't believe her luck and her mother's generosity as she eagerly swallowed the second load. Damien's cum wasn't quite as sweet and scrumptious as her dear Darnell's, she thought to herself, but it was still nice in it's own way. After she'd finally transferred the last drop, Julia leaned down the rest of the way to finish the kiss she'd started, slowly and gently in a manner that was half that of a devoted lover and half of a proud mother.

"Good job sweetie," she said as she released Jaime's head. "Mommy's so proud of her little sissy cumslut."

Her words were the last thing Jaime heard as she collapsed to the floor in exhaustion, finally overcome by the mix of buzzing mix of booze and cum in her system.

12