All Comments on 'Sissy Friends Forever'

by fantasycreation

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bifantasyukbifantasyuk5 months ago

Fantastic, had no idea such a hot story could be so romantic too x

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am totally hooked on these stories! From just imagining the stories to being IN the story is all I can think about! Getting dressed slowly: sexy panties, make-up, stockings, low-healed shoes, soft smelling perfume, and a nice blonde wig to top it off! I showed her my total outfit. Mistress came into the room and said "get on your knees, open your mouth and then unzip his fly." After doing as she commanded, Mistress said reach in his pants and pull out his cock. Don't move your face. He seemed anxious to just plunge it in my throat. His cock slowly entered my mouth. He was a nice size. I had to keep readjusting my mouth to get it all the way in. His pubic hair tickled my upper lip. After finally getting it all in my mouth, I started slowly going up and down on it. I quicked the pace after each full stroke. I can see that his cock was shining from all of my saliva. Mistress said, "good job!" It seemed like I was sucking for a half hour. I could fell it growing harder and larger. When I felt his hand on the back of my head, I knew he was getting ready to cum. I looked up to see his face. But, he was looking at the ceiling. He palmed my head even more. He then flooded my mouth. It was so much I had to swallow to make more room in my mouth. He finally subsided. I gently let go as he pulled out. His cock was so shining from my saliva. He sat back on the couch. I left a little dribble of his cum on my lips to impress her and him. He told Mistress that it felt good and he wanted to meet me again. She said sternly, open your mouth! I immediately opened my mouth. I didn't tell you to swallow. I said, "I had only swallowed because it was so much." Next time, just keep it all in your mouth to savor it. She got the leather strap and spanked me right on my ass. It hurt and I noticed it left a slight mark. I said "Sorry Mistress!" They both left the room after telling me to just stand in the corner.

piedadpiedad5 months ago

I gave this story 4 stars and I would have given it 5 if there had been more intimate action between Aaron & Chris.

Julia89tsJulia89ts5 months ago

Please make another part, the story is so beautifully romantic, please continue. It can't end like this. I would still be interested to see what happens with the hormones.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I truly enjoyed! My desire to be a cock sucking sissie is so great, its hard to believe because I never felt this way before. All I can think about is being on my knees. Unzip Master Ron's pants, reach in his pants to pull out his cock. His cock was so massive. Now lean forward to kiss it to show your appreciation! Now, open your mouth wide to get it all the way into your throat. Start sucking faster and faster until you feel his hands on your head. Now she knows he's about to deliver his cum load in his sissie's mouth! Spurt after spurt of his cum lands on my tongue. The taste is Heavenly. But, I can't swallow until he or Mistress tells me I can. I'm not making that mistake again. He pulls out of my mouth, his cock glistening from all my saliva. I look up and he puts a big smile on his face and gently rubs my head. "Good girl, Marketa!" Mistress Z grabs my collar and said open your mouth. The cum ran to the back of my mouth. "Keep it there until we get back." It took at least 45 minutes to arrive back at Mistress Z's dungeon. I had accidentally swallowed a little of the cum. Not enough to be noticed. After getting back, I dropped to my knees. Mistress Z left the room. About 5 minutes later she returned. "Now, swallow it!" I couldn't wait. It was still a lot of cum after swallowing a little earlier. You have done good today my sissie! Mistress had a big smile because I followed her instructions to a "T!"

SpankVickieSpankVickie5 months ago

A really nice story. Thank you.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4205 months ago

That was fantastic. Who doesn’t like a good love story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This sissy erotica was simply the best thing I ever read! I was a bit hesitant about trying erotica at first, but this was so captivating and well-written that I couldn't put it down. The writing was so vivid and descriptive that I felt like I was there living out the scenes right alongside the characters. It was so thrilling and arousing that it left my heart beating fast and my loins dripping with desire. I am so impressed with this author and their work, and I beg for a sequel. This is truly the best erotica I have ever read, and I just had to make an account here to let this author and everyone else know just how amazing this erotica was. Please write another one soon!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I tried to enter two more stories but the code stopped me. I'm too tired now. Maybe another day.

4Leather4Leatherabout 1 month ago

Love the story line.. please next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous