Sissy Gets Pimped Wife Haves Fun

Story Info
Friend asks my wife to pimp me out and he was horny for her.
3.2k words
4.06
22.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red10Dog
Red10Dog
153 Followers

This store has alot of cuckolding, sissy gay sex with some humiliation of the husband in it so if your not into any of those please do not read any farther. If you are into those kinks please enjoy a fantasy I dreamed up.

We have been seeing each other a few times now, but my wife just a few times. One night I get a text, "Give the phone to you, master."

I hand it to her and she texts back and forth. When her mouth dropped and was speechless. I asked what was the matter, and it took her a minute to gather her thoughts and then handed the phone to me and it read, "Master this may seem far-fetched but I have a friend of mine wanting to have sex with a crossdresser. You and I have been training your husband, and it is coming along great, so I was wondering if you could doll him all up as slutty as you can and pimp that bitch out to my friend. I know I won't be able to get any play, because my buddy is a hog, so if you want to come along too, you and me can have our fun while my friend and our bitch have there's. What you think?"

It took me a minute to gather my thoughts, and I asked the wife and she blinked and looked at me with a smile and says to me, "Well I know you are always horny and that I'm feeling a little horny too." She grabs my phone and texted and handed it back to me and it read, "Sounds fun to me!"

The night came and wife had me shave my body clean up and did my makeup really slutty. I had on the most slutty outfit I had and heels. Wife was wearing jeans and a sweater. She put a collar on me and a leash. I locked my cage and dressed up. She would not allow me to leave the house in men's clothes. We drive off to your cabin.

We get there and walk in. As you both were sitting down, you get up and walk over to us. You pushed my head down, making me fall to my knees as you kissed my wife's cheek. You commanded me loudly to kiss your feet, so I obeyed as you tell your friend to see he will obey.

Your friend walks over to us and my wife hands him the leash. He smiles and puts my face in to his crotch, feeling his hard cock on my cheek. He pulls me to the center of the room as I crawled he pulls his pants off and his enormous cock sprung out.

You say, "Wait a minute before you wear this bitch out. She needs to suck mine first." I reach over and undo your pants as you step out. I suck on your cock as you moan. Your friend is slapping the back of my head with his cock and wife is petting my head looking down.

Just a few seconds of sucking wife pulls it out of my mouth, telling me to suck your friends. I turn around and started sucking. Then I feel my wife come up kneeling behind me, her ass touching mine and her back against mine when I hear, "Holy fuck, I can't believe you're sucking my cock!"

I go to look around your tell your friend to stop me from looking. He holds my head and starts fucking my mouth slowly. He compliments my wife, sucking on your cock. As you moan out loud, you say, "God, this feels so good. Hey buddy, just put the head of your cock in that bitch's mouth. I want him to hear his wife sucking my cock!"

He did and I can hear my wife sucking and slurping on your cock loudly as you wanted. You both fucked our mouths, making our heads bump into each other. Wife gets up and grabs your cock and says, "Let's go to your room and fuck leave them alone!"

You both walk off, closing the door. Your buddy sits down and makes me worship his cock some more with my mouth. I hear my wife moaning and you moaning in there and bed hitting the wall. Your buddy grabs my head and dumps his first load in my mouth, making me gag from so much cum.

I hear you grunt you was Cumming and wife begged you to cum in her. Everything went quiet, just heave breathing. I go to kiss your buddy's feet and he kicked me away. I sat on the floor watching and hearing everyone. The door opens up and you walk out smiling and head for a drink. My wife comes out holding her pussy and smiling as she walks over to me. She pushes my head onto the couch and sat down on my face.

I feel you standing next to us drinking and handing the wife a drink as you coach me on eating your cum from her. You help her up, holding her hand and start pulling her to your room. I see you're getting hard again when you say "Round two, sweetheart!"

I look over to your buddy and he is stoking his cock back too hard as well. I hear in the room, "Oh God yes you're sucking me again yes!" I can hear slurping noises again. Your buddy grabs my leash and pulls me to him as I suck him hard, too.

I hear silent fucking coming from your room as your buddy tells me to turn around. I do as I am told. He climbs behind me and teases my boi pussy with his cock head and then pushes it in, making me gasp for air.

I hear him moaning, "God, your tight little ass feels great. Now put your head on the floor and ass up cause here we go." I still hear nice soft bed nosies nothing like before coming from your room. Your buddy picks the pace up, fucking me harder and calling me names out loud. He pulls my leash backwards, making it easier to go deeper.

Then he flips me to my back without pulling out and puts my legs on to his shoulders and pile driving me hard. I close my eyes when I hear him say, "Open you eye. I want to see them when I cum inside you!" That's when I hear from your room, "Oh God, I am going to cum. I am pulling out!" My wife says to you, "No you are not cum in me!" I hear both you both cum at the same time.

Your buddy is sucking on my neck hard all over, giving me hickeys. Still fucking me hard when he grunts and shoves his cock deep inside me. He leans down and kisses my mouth and moans. He doesn't pull out and holding my legs up high as he catches his breath.

I watch you and my wife walking out holding her hand and she is holding her pussy closed with the other. Your buddy sees my wife walking towards me and was about to pull out when my wife says, "No, no, stay right there. Don't pullout keep your cum pushed deep inside that bitch." As she straddles my face and squatted, your cum dripped out on to my face until she pushed her pussy on to my mouth again. Her legs have my ears covered as you three talking.

After I lick both your juices from her pussy, your buddy's cock slips out my boi pussy. He stands up and wife stands up as you stand over me too, all three looking down at me. My wife sticks her feet in my mouth, shoving it in there and giggle. I roll over and get to my knees and tried to stand when you pushed my shoulders to hold me on my knees and wife says, "Clean there cocks they deserve it. Kiss both cocks and thank them!"

I go lick each cock back and forth, one in each hand kissing and licking them clean, thanking them each time I change cock. You all sit down and have me serve drinks to you three. You three are naked, talking and teasing, getting drunk.

Wife looks so happy and drunk she has a hold of both of their cocks and stroking them, trying to get them both hard again. She leans over and pops your cock in her mouth and with a plop she pulls it out letting spit all over it, and kissed you on the lips and smiles and the leans over to your buddy and did the same thing without letting go of both your cocks and kissed him in the lips as well. She has kissed no one before.

She looks at your buddy and says, "I need to be fucked in both holes lay on your back so we can give your cock a ride and you fuck my ass. I need it!"

Your buddy lays down and my wife climbs right up and on his cock. You smile at me and line your cock towards her ass hole and gently push in letting her get used to you. After you fit it all the way, you both can feel each other cocks inside her.

You both start fucking her and she cums instantly and tells you both don't stop. You both keep going and hearing her moan and cum multiple times. After she cums five or six times, she begs you both to stop. Then she says she wants to see you both cum in my mouth. You both stand up and walk over to me. I see my wife laying on the floor exhausted legs spread wide open.

Both of you are taking turns fucking my face as wife smiles and moans. You cum first, as I feel your cock throbbing in my mouth. Then you walk over between my wife's legs, kiss her pussy ever so lightly, watching her flinch. Your buddy fills my mouth, grunting out loud.

Shocking there is no cum leaking out my boi pussy. You help my wife up, deciding to lay her on your bed and close the door. Your buddy heads to his room and where alone. You bend me over the arm of the couch and whipped my ass. Then you stick your ass in my face and make me lick it, telling me, "That ass whipping is cause you didn't lick my ass while I fucked your wife's ass now you will remember too."

I lick your ass for a few minutes. My mouth is getting so sore I cry. Standing up after licking your ass and turning around, seeing tears, you laugh and say, " Poor bitch, you have a decision to make. You can go in to his room, lay in his bed and have his enormous cock in the morning or you can lie on floor of my room as I sleep with your wife. You decide!"

I look at you and said, "Wife is going to be too sore now so I will choose his room master!"

The next morning your buddy grabs my head and forced me down on to his enormous cock till he blew his nut. I head out, kneeling by your door, hearing you and my wife fucking again. I open the door and crawl in and start sucking my wife's toes, which sent her over the edge and curled her toes and clinch her pussy lips tightly around your cock. I put my face in your ass and start licking, making you cum in her again.

You roll over and I licking her pussy. She kicks me off, telling me it hurts too much after you just fucked her. It didn't hurt before, now it does. I lay my head down, and she rolls over, straddling my face, letting your cum drip into my mouth. Exhausted, she makes me just kiss her toes and suck on them while you both lay there rubbing each other.

Wife tells me to go find you both something to eat and drink and not alcohol. I head out and grab two bottles of water and bring them to the both of you. I fix something to eat for the both of you when you walk out to me. Hands go around my waist and a whisper in my ear. "Your wife's pussy is bright red, sore and stretched out. She won't feel your little penis for a long while!"

Then I see your buddy walk out and started walking towards us, saying good morning, when he stops and turns at your door. Licking his lips and stroking his cock, staring at my wife in your bed, legs sprawled out. He says, "God damn, that is such a nice looking pussy. I want to fuck you again, please." My wife moaned out loud.

You grabbed my collar and said, 'You better crawl over there and start sucking his cock before he splits her wide open!"

I crawl over there and knelt between him and the bed and started sucking his already hard cock. My wife says to him, "I am so sore, but look how big your cock is and how good it feels when you were fucking me. I guess one more time, come fuck me."

You place your hand on your buddy's shoulder and said, "There is lube in my top dresser drawer. Please use some."

He pushes me to the side and opened the drawer and put some lub in his hand, stroking his cock as he walks to the bed when you say, "Put your knees on the edge of the bed so we can watch please."

We watch him kneel on the edge of the bed, grabbed her legs and pulled her to him. His cock pushed on her pussy lips and slide in with ease. Wife moaned out loud. He fucks her nice and slow. You grab my collar and pulled me to them closer.

I can see his cock stretching her pussy nice and wide. I know he is going to fuck her long and hard cause he already came in my mouth earlier.

I feel you fingering my boi pussy, making me moan. I hear my wife cum three or four times already. I feel you push your cock in into my hole and fuck me hard. You push my face into his ass, whispering to me to lick it. I obey and start licking and he groans and grunt and cums in my wife with one big thrust. A bite on my ear and a whisper from you as you fuck me saying, "If you didn't make him cum, he would have fucked her way too long!"

Your buddy gets up and turns around and sat down, forcing my mouth on to his semi-hard cock. I taste both of their juices as I lick him clean. My wife is rubbing her feet up and down his sides, moaning. You keep fucking me harder and harder as he gets up, I see my wife's red sore pussy leaking his cum on to the bedsheets. She sits up and I watch her squeeze the rest of his cum out on to the bed. Then she lifted her ass up and slide to the edge of the bed, saying, "Lick the cum off my ass and the outside of my pussy. Do not touch my pussy lips, they hurt." I obey, licking his cum off her as I still keep being fucked hard.

You grab a hand full of my hair and make me look into your eyes and say to me, "See us, we own you, you will obey us at all times, We need to take ownership back right now kiss her feet and get ready for my cum."

You push my face to the floor as I kiss my wife's feet and you thrust one last time, filling my ass full of cum when we hear the outside door close. You keep pushing hard, rubbing my ass and smacking it. Wife's feet move around when I hear a small kiss and her thanking you. You get up and tell me to get my wife dressed and I better be thanking her out loud as I do it.

I put on her socks, thanking her for fucking those two men. Then I put her panties on, thanking her for pimping me out to his buddy. I put her bra on, thanking her for being so horny for cocks. Fetching her sweater, I put that on, thanking her for being so understanding. Found her jeans, and putting them on I look up in to her eyes as I button them up saying, "Thanks for being the best wife ever!" I lean down and kissed her feet.

She patted my head. She leaned down to give me a kiss when she stopped and said, "I will give you kiss later after your shower, but I will say you're welcome."

We walk out holding hands as she sits down in the kitchen chair to eat the sandwich I had made. You still naked and sitting the table with us, wife has me kneel under the table and rub her legs because they are all cramped up. As I rub you, both are chatting and giggling and both of you agree you can not wait till we all meet again. You reach down and grabbed my leash and pulled me up from under the table.

We say our goodbyes. He kisses you on the cheek and he grabs my head, making me bend over and kiss his cock. My wife walks to the driver's side of the car and pulls her pants down and pees on the ground and says, "Marking my territory, no not really it keeps me from wanting to wipe my sore pussy, plus the cool air felt great.

She climbs in and before I shut the door; I asked if she could unlock my cock cause I too had to pee. She laughed and told me good luck with that and closed the door. I look at you and dropped my head and lifted my skirt when you say, "Squat like our wife did bitch."

I too squatted and squirted all over myself from wearing the cage. My pee hurt so bad cause I have not cum yet and there is so much pressure from not coming that my balls are blue, and you knew that cause you laugh out loud. I fixed my dress, got in and drove off.

We get on to the road and my wife lays her set way back put one foot on the center of the dashboard and the other by the post of the dashboard holding my hand she say, "I know he said he can't wait to see us all again but I am telling you this will not happen again I am way to sore after this. Maybe just him again once I heal up. I'm sore! I hope you love me because I love you!"

I look at her with passion in my eyes and tell her, "I love you with all my heart and I will always love you forever! Lets go home and rest and clean up. I am very sore as well. I am surprised I can talk after this." Holding hands, we both laughed driving home.

Red10Dog
Red10Dog
153 Followers