All Comments on 'Sissy Gets Punished on His Birthday'

by NSEW1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hilarious

But isn't this supposed to be in the humour section? Certainly made me laugh, I can just picture you hunched over the pc wearing your best frilly knickered pink sissy outfit, cock in one hand and typing with the other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One Dead Wife

When he said stop and the bitch did not stop is when the whole act changed. What do you think the look on her face would be when he slapped her into next week????

Graves94Graves94almost 5 years ago
Beginnings

NSEW1,

It is amusing to read the comments left by the no-talent "anonymous" readers. Of course, that assumes that they actually can read, a claim not borne out by their actions of applying real-world strictures, as they see them, to a work of fiction intended to entertain.

I enjoy stories that deal with the beginnings of dominant/submissive relationships, especially female dominant and male submissive, and that includes this one. You told it well, and I was entertained.

Thanks, JQGraves

Claudia69Claudia69almost 4 years ago
Fun Birthday!!

Lots of spanking and just keeping the Sissy on the edge of Cumming!!! Good of story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Let me explain

The complaining anons, including me, object to the extreme misandry, the hatred of men exemplified in your stories. Just as feminists view misogyny as an affront to all women, we, or at least I, object to your fiction on the same grounds. I think there is real danger and damage to men in so called female led marraiges. FlR sexual denial and punishment is not consensual. Consent that is coersed by mind control and torture is not consent. Do you have sons, nephews, friends who have sons? Think of them before you write this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

To the anon complaining about misandry, this is off the mark. It’s a fetish. Whatever gets a person off is okay so long as it involves consenting adults. This is a loving wife to a willing husband. You don’t find it arousing and neither would most people and that’s okay. Don’t read it.

But for these that enjoy it, great for them.

Fetishes choose us. We do not choose fetishes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous