Sissy Gives a Sperm Sample

Story Info
Dominatrix hyperbole and a nice surprise.
1.1k words
3.98
6.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother wants to examine you before our wedding day, honey," said Maxine.

"What do you mean by 'examine'?" I asked.

"She wants to be sure that you don't have a venereal disease, Henry" she clarified.

"But you know that I've never even had sex!" I countered.

There was no use in arguing though. Max had already made an appointment for me with my future mother-in-law, Dr. Patricia Stone.

On the appointed day I reluctantly changed from my lace-trimmed nylon panties to mens boxer briefs. I encountered Dr. Stone's receptionist when I arrived at the medical office. Bertha was built like a gorilla and she had a dagger tattooed on her neck. She stared at me and licked her lips while I filled out paperwork. Bertha scared me.

After a short while Dr. Stone's nurse Roxanne introduced herself. Then she said "I understand that Dr. Stone is going to take a look at your little dingaling today. Please come with me." I thought that was a rather indiscreet and impertinent way to talk especially in the reception area, but I followed Roxanne to the examination room.

"Please remove your clothes, Henrietta" said Nurse.

I was shocked that Roxanne called me by a girl's name!

"My name is Henry, not Henrietta!" I replied indignantly.

"Don't talk back to me" she hissed "and get those clothes off like I said!"

Roxanne was much smaller and more feminine looking than Bertha. So I was not as frightened of her.

"What are you doing to do if I refuse, little lady" I taunted.

Her lightning quick left jab to my eye was followed by a stunning right cross to my chin.

I disrobed without any further objection. When she bent me over and roughly inserted a butt plug I thanked her for using lube.

Roxanne hadn't given me permission to stand up straight. So I was still holding my ankles when Dr. Stone came in the room. We exchanged a few pleasantries and then Doctor told me to straighten up so that she could inspected my penis.

"It looks fine" she said after a brief perusal "but while you're here I also want to take a semen sample. Lay on the examination table for me, please".

Then Doctor explained further "Don't be alarmed but I am going to collect your sperm sample with my pussy." I was appalled by Doctor's unprofessional practice and I would have run away except that Roxanne had already strapped down my arms and legs.

The thought of losing my virginity terrified me but that frightening feeling turned to joy when Max's mother removed her lab coat. A gorgeous Chantelle bridal bustier supported Doctor's oversize bosom and accentuated her narrow waist. The exquisite foundation garment had eight garter straps holding up her chic Cervin de Paris nylon hosiery. In addition, Dr. Stone's pink satin panties were decorated with ribbon bows and the tummy panel was embroidered with a lovely floral design. The dreamy confection also featured an open crotch surrounded by lace.

I wanted to ask Doctor for the brand name of her pretty panties but her coochie was already covering my mouth. While I don't have much experience with women, I took this as an indication that she wanted cunnilingus.

Bertha and Roxanne coached me. The receptionist pointed out the places where I should lick, while the nurse told me how fast and how hard. Doctor responded magnificently to my ministrations. She began moaning rapturously and her breathing became very deep. I was delighted to be the oral sex toy of this attractive and stylish lady!

Then Doctor moved her poony from my mouth to my crotch and engulfed my willy. She bobbed up and down slowly and gently at first. Then she steadily increased the tempo and the forceful pounding of her hungry cunt. I felt like a helpless fawn being devoured by a mountain lion. Doctor's ravishment was overwhelming and I longed to surrender my seed to her.

Just when I thought I couldn't take any more Dr. Stone shouted "Give me your sample, Henrietta!". The sound of my feminine name sent me over the top and I unloaded into her snatch.

Doctor raised up so that Roxanne could collect some of the dripping semen in a test tube and then the nurse departed. The good doctor positioned herself over my mouth again and instructed me to clean out her honey pot with my tongue and then tidy up her thighs with my lips.

After I had finished cleaning and had swallowed the excess sperm, Doctor told me that Roxanne had gone to the lab and that she would return with my sperm count. In the meanwhile I should give Bertha a semen sample in order to pass the time.

Bertha had already undressed and she quickly took Doctor's place over my mouth. The big receptionist proved to be less fearsome than I expected. She settled her enormous bottom very gently on my face and she responded nicely to my oral stimulation. However, Bertha's gigantic thighs cut off my air supply and I soon passed out. So, Doctor ran an oxygen tube to my nose and I began licking again. Bertha moaned more loudly than Doctor and she barked like a hyena when I gave her my sample.

By the time that Bertha climaxed Roxanne had returned from the lab with my sperm count. So, I asked for my result.

"Due to privacy concerns" said Dr. Stone "I am not able to share that information with you".

"But it's MY sperm count!" I replied in disbelief.

"I know" said Doctor sympathetically "but that's our policy here."

"Well, then why have I been waiting for Roxanne to return?" I inquired.

"Obviously because Roxanne wants a sample of your semen, too" answered Doctor reasonably enough.

So Roxanne mounted my face and I prepared her to receive my third sample. As the nurse's arousal grew stronger she secreted copious pussy juice onto my face and she climaxed twice. The trouble occurred when she moved to my prick and I gave her my semen prematurely. The violent nurse grabbed my neck and tried to strangle me. Doctor and Bertha had to pry her hands from my throat.

That evening Maxine came to my apartment for dinner. She told me that her mother wanted to continue monitoring my sperm count and that I would have weekly appointments. I was aghast that Dr. Stone shared my private information with my fiancee, but before I could react Max took a call from Doctor.

"If I remember correctly, Mother" she said "I scheduled Timothy on Mondays, Percy on Tuesdays, Stacy on Wednesdays and Jamie on Thursdays. So that leaves Fridays for Henrietta. Right? Very well, Mother. He's here with me now. So he knows. You're welcome, Mother. Goodbye."

"Timothy, Percy, Stacy and Jamie?!" I repeated in astonishment. "Were they all engaged to you, Max?"

"Yes, Henrietta" she answered "and I am sorry for fooling you. Of course, you don't have to go to your weekly appointments if you feel slighted. So think about it."

I didn't have to think for long.

"Max" I asked "what time on Fridays?"