Sissy Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she said this she picked up my head and put a small pillow underneath my chin. It was a little awkward, but I saw her large make up box on the desk. She proceeded to begin applying foundation and smoothing it out on my face. Once she was satisfied she told me she was going to apply some red eye shadow and black eyeliner to match my lingerie. As she carefully applied it, added mascara, and finished with lip stick and lip gloss I couldn't wait to see myself. Yet, she had another surprise. She grabbed a brunette wig with pig tails already from her desk chair. As she put it on my head she gasped and started stroking her dildo.

It was so hot to see the lust in her eyes. To feel the make up on my face. To feel the pigtails brush against my ears. Plus the thong was pulled so tight against my back side and I had a brand new sensation. My breasts were pressed up against me as I was strapped tightly to the massage chair. It was all so hot and I was shocked I hadn't cum yet! Coming out of her trance as she stroked the dildo she grabbed a mirror off the desk and held it up.

"Does my sexy sissy panty boy want to see herself? Does she want to get even more turned on and horny? Yes, yes you look so sexy. My new penis is so firm, so ready to take your virgin ass. Your cherry, your balls, your penis, it's all mine!"

As she stroked that realistic veiny strap on in front of me I could smell her sweet wet pussy. Her hands gliding up and down made me want it so badly. Then she showed me my transformation.

"Oh, my sexy little sissy. Do you want my hard penis sliding across your shiny lip stick covered lips. Oh my sissy I will shove it down your throat and then as I grab those pig tails you see you have I will throat fuck until all that sexy mascara was streaming down your face. Mmm I bet it would turn you on so much you little sissy. Would your little clit cum for me? Would it burst into your thong? I know you are so close and on the edge. What kind of sissy act would get you to cum so hard before the main course when I take that ass. Your tight hole will stretch so wide for me and hurt so good. That prostate will love me and you will beg and beg for it harder and harder. Mmm, yes sissy I see that lust in your eyes. I bet you love this new life of yours all your kinky fantasies fulfilled. Now take my cock sissy hubby. My sissy bitch make me cum."

Her transition to more and more language of me being a sissy was perfect. I don't want to be humiliated for my a lot smaller then average penis or my little clit as she calls it now. It was all too good to be true and I wondered her same question. Will I come before she takes my ass and without her stroking my man clit.

As I wondered this she put the mirror on the desk where I could see myself and what she was doing. She then grabbed my pig tails and forced her cock down my throat! No warm up at all and good god was it hot. Then she backed it out a little and back down. I gagged, teared up, I couldn't breathe, and this cycle continued for so long. I was sobbing from how big it was and her relentless throat fucking. She paused with it deep down my throat and I blinked away some tears and saw my make up was a hot mess, her hands grabbing my pig tails, and that realistic cock in my mouth I couldn't hold back anymore. It hit me and I moaned so loudly as I exploded into my new thong. It felt SO good!

"Oh you like sucking my cock! You wish your little clit was this big, but don't worry your tongue makes up for it. Now for your appetizer. Let me get this thong off you so you can open wide sissy hubby and don't swallow until I tell you to!"

She made sure all my cum stayed in the pockets of that thong and then poured it in my mouth. I couldn't believe how much I came and she moved the mirror closer so I could see it all on my tongue. It tasted amazing, but for the first time it really made me want to be a part of a bukkake. I could try so much cum! Thinking of that and her giving me the green light to swallow had my hard on return right away. To muffle what comes next she shoved that pre-cum and cum soaked thong in my mouth. It tasted so good.

"If you are ready or not this big cock needs and is going to take your ass. To make sure we catch your next load I am going to get this condom on you. Mmm I bet you can't wait to cum so I can pour it in your mouth! First, my little sissy, my subby hubby, relax that back door and let me in"

As she pushed against my tight sphincter I really, really wanted her inside me. Then finally *pop* my anal cherry was all hers. I moaned with pain. Of course that only turns her on more and she begins to push more and more in. I moan and yell, but my mouthful of panties garbled it all. That cock was SO big and as she continued to slowly fuck me it felt better and better and I couldn't help moaning more and more.

"Does my subby hubby like being fucked by my hard cock, does it feel so good, will you drain your sexy balls"

As she asks me she bends forward driving her cock deep inside me, but even better I feel her sexy breasts pressed against my back. She pulls the thong out of my mouth and removes the pillow. Then she forces my head down and pushes back upright. As I start to answer she slaps my ass harder than before. I jump, but begin to feel her fucking me so hard. She forcefully drives it in and smacks an ass cheek at the same time. It was so hot I couldn't imagine she wasn't soaked as well.

"I love my subby hubby, oh god, I am going to cum, I am so close!!!!"

Hearing that I start to get into even more as I beg for it harder, tell her how much I love her cock, I even scream out that she owns a sexy sissy bitch panty boy. She drives in one final time and shrieks as she cums so hard! She collapsed on my back and all the stories I have read of being pegged and feeling breasts on your back couldnt come close to describing it. It was bliss.

I tried to relax and just enjoyed the moment, but I couldn't help myself pushing into that big dildo. It felt so good. Finally she pulled out of me and I felt so empty. She took a picture of my gaped hole and even licked all around it then she undid my restraints and commanded me to get on my back.

"I don't need to go over the rules again, just remember these balls are mine. So is your little clit that I can stroke with just these three fingers, Mmm does it feel good?"

As I answer I beg her to fill me back up. Her sissy needs it so badly so she slips off the strap on, adds more lube, and teasingly enters. As I moan she grabs my balls and squeezes tighter and tighter.

"These balls are mine. Look at your eyes light up, you like your balls squeezed tight you sissy!" *squeeze* "Oh there is some tears, but your raging hard on says otherwise, We will explore this more later!"

She then thrusts the dildo into me and focuses on my hard penis. Rubbing it up and down, rubbing up and down, up and down, on every third stroke she speeds up. My ass clenched around the dildo and I am panting as I am so close. Stroking up and down, up and down, faster now, mmm she keeps going faster for this sexy sissy.

"Alright sissy, 10.... 9..... 8.... Get ready to cum so hard in that condom so I can feed you. 7.... 6.... 5...., Oh you are so close! Feel that lingerie, grab your breasts, play with your hair. 4.... 3.... 2... You like that cock in you, filling you up so much. 1..... Cum for me sissy, empty those balls, ohhhhh God yes!"

I just exploded with so much cum for the second time tonight. The condom fills all the way up in an amount I have never done before and I just collapse. I feel the nightie so soft against me and my hard penis satisfied, but my wife needs me to clean up. Laying next to me she takes off the condom and tells me to open wide as she begins slowly pouring my cum in my mouth. It tastes so good and I keep licking up every bit she feeds me. She then puts the rest into her mouth and begins snowball me with deep kisses. Good God it was so incredibly hot.

As we came down from euphoria we smiled, cuddled, and sighed still on the floor in her home office. My life just changed forever and the kinky ways I was going to cum are endless.

12