All Comments on 'Sissy Hubby Ch. 04'

by buttboi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JIMDEAR124JIMDEAR124over 19 years ago
Soooo erotic and sexy!

Can't wait too read more! Wish I had someone to turn me into a "Dotti". Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love my wife dressing me

I love it when my wife dresses me in sexy women's clothes and when she does my make-up. It really turns me on knowing that I'm pleasing her and making her horny (just like me !!!). We don't have a neighbour like Kim -- but I wish we did. Getting dressed up and pleasing 2 women would be fantastic. Can't wait for the next chapter.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
I want my wife to do this to me

I'm a sissy CD husband but my wife doesn't know yet. I've been dressing for a couple years and just recently started putting make-up on. Since my wife doesn't know my secret, I went to a Mistress and she helped me. She dressed me in sexy clothes (including my favourite purple panties, red lacy bra & black fishnet nylons). She lent me a wig and shoes to wear, she showed me how to do make-up (I loved how feminine it made me look), and then she fed me her big strap-on cock to suck before she fucked my man-pussy deep and hard. I truly want my wife to become my Mistress and to also have her best friend watch me and also to fuck me too. I also want both of them to watch me suck a real cock and get fucked by a well-hung man. I just need to get up the courage to tell her. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

This is a great story and makes my clitty leak !!!

Claudia69Claudia69over 3 years ago
Cute Story!!!

Lucky Sissy Husband....story keeps getting better...

pokeyridepokeyride10 months ago

I am really loving this story and can't wait to read more !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I am 69 years old and I would love for this to happen to me. Any time I am home alone I get my secret stash and wear my bra and panties and makeup. A mini skirt and skimpy top and go out so people can see me. I love playing with my little clitty while dressed up and then eating my cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous