Sissy Hubby Gets a Surprise

Story Info
Wifey gives hubby surprise he didn't expect.
1.3k words
4.37
93.8k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how are you feeling?" my wife asked, just as I opened my eyes in the morning. She was already dressed up, ready for work, looking great as always.

"I don't know, kind of strange honey."

"Oh stop it, you know you loved it!" she said with big smile on her face.

Now I knew for a some time that she was up to something and as it turned out, she found out about all the femdom stuff I was looking up online. Don't know what it is, but I was really intrigued by it. I always liked strong women, which is why I was so attracted to her since day one.

I was not thinking about taking this interest further but she had other plans. And yesterday she brought a nice strapon to our bed. Boy was I surprised. Specially that she loved it so much. "You took it like a true slut sweetie, I need to get a bigger one for next time".

"Next time?"

"Oh, of course there's going to be a next time, in fact I know a good way to make you enjoy it even more". She went to the nightstand and presented a small pink chastity cage. "See, I'll lock you in this so won't stroke your pee-pee while I'm at work. After couple of weeks wearing this you'll be so ready for next round", she explained while putting the cage on me.

"Couple weeks? What about sex with you?"

"Don't even think about that now sweetie". She laughed as she put the necklace with keys around her neck, gave me a kiss and left for work. I lied there, looking at the locked cage,wondering what the heck just happened.

Days went by and she absolutely loved looking at me wearing a cage, she even got a pink panties for me to wear around the house, she said they matched the cage nicely. "That's my sissy bitch" she said as she was spanking my butt every time I walked past her. Honestly, I was just so confused and too excited about to whole thing that I didn't resist at all. After two weeks or so she said she has a surprise for me.

"Oh good" I thought. Maybe she's going to unlock me today as I was really on the edge.

"Here, put this in and put this on" she said holding a butt plug and pink lingerie teddy. "You'll look great in this, I just know it. I want you ready, in 10 minutes, wearing this, bend over our bed like a little bitch, waiting for me, do you understand?"

"Yes, honey" I replied, feeling a bit anxious, about what is going to happen.

I did as she commanded. And while waiting, all dressed up in pink, caged and plugged, I was thinking that the surprise will probably be that bigger strapon she was mentioning. But that feeling changed pretty quickly. As I heard her approaching the bedroom, but I also heard lots of footsteps and male voices.

The footsteps stopped and I looked up towards the bedroom doors. "So boys, this is the little slut I was telling you about, formerly known as my hubby", said my wife as besides her were standing two large men.

She must have changed as she was wearing a nice new black outfit, giving off a very domina like vibe. She approached me and ran her fingers through my hair. "Honey, these are guys from my gym, we actually know each-other pretty well, I don't want to get into details now, but they know all about your progress in last couple of weeks and they're so nice, they agreed to help to take you to another level."

I scarily tried to oppose "But I.."

"No buts sweetie, now do as I say and be a good girl, this is important training you need, as I have a big plans for you" She smiled and winked at me with mischievous look at her face.

"Ok, honey" I whispered.

"That' my good sissy. Ok boys, all yours now"

I looked back at them and they were already naked. Both tall, muscular and what made me very nervous, obviously well endowed as well. They wasted no time climbing on the bed, one on front, other behind me. I was completely overwhelmed by the situation, didn't know what to do. First I was pulled by my hair and presented by huge dick right in front of my face. I guess I went off instinct as I just open my mouth, which was followed by him shoving it straight down my throat, making me gasp for air and start gagging. He backed up for a bit, slapped me and shove it back in, this time I did a bit better, trying my best to contain the size of it. Meantime the other one assumed the position behind me. The pink teddy I was wearing was crotch-less, just the butt plug was sticking out. This was now pulled out with one swift motion, making me moan even with my mouth filled. Right away I felt something quite bigger pressing on the entrance.

"Just try to relax honey, you're doing great, he is now going to make a pussy of out your hole" she said, slapping my butt at the same time. Eventually he pressed hard enough that enormous head of his dick popped in. He grabbed me by my hips, pulled me closer and bottomed out. I let out a loud moan. I couldn't believe the size of it. But I had to remember to keep on sucking the dick in front of me, so not to be slapped again. They both got into a steady a firm rhythm and I just got lost into it. Sensory overdrive. Locked, dressed up, being split roasted by two huge guys, while my wife is watching and encouraging them, to go harder and faster, to teach me. I was trembling and leaking pre-cum out my cage. Guy in front tensed up and I suddenly could feel spurts of hot cum sprinkling down my throat, he mas moaning hard and pressing me unto him.

"That is it sweetie, you swallow it all, like a good slut" Guy behind me picked up the pace and soon started to explode inside me. When he backed up, a little stream was leaking out of me, down my body. "Look at that little bitch, thank you boys, nice work, you can excuse yourself, I'll finish up now."

I was spent and looked up to see both of them grab their clothes and leave the room. I looked at my wife and to my surprise I she was putting on a strapon. This one was new, black and way bigger then before. "We're not done honey, you're all mine now, turn on your back so you're facing me" "Look at that I don't even need to use any lube on you sweetie. Oh I noticed you were leaking from you cage so let's put this on" she said as she was putting a condom over my cage. "Ok, slut, now beg me to fuck you."

I was pretty worked up still so I yelled loudly "Yes, please fuck me, fuck me now."

She put a pillow under me and pressed up against me. "I'm going to stretch that pussy for real now."

I screamed as she was able to bottom out in just a few moments. As she started to pick up pace I felt I was nearing an edge. Noticing this, she went harder and harder. Suddenly I began spurting all that I had backed up for weeks through my cage into the condom. I though I was going to black out from the intensity, never experienced anything close to that. She swiftly removed the condom "Open up honey" I obeyed and she emptied the content into my mouth. She gently put her hands on my chin, making me close my mouth, clearly suggesting I'm supposed to swallow now. "Good girl! And that sweetie, is how we do it from now on..."