Sissy in Alaska, Pt. 01

Story Info
He's a plaything for two Aleut women.
1.5k words
4.15
4.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword. In traditional Aleut culture, pretty boys were often brought up like girls. As soon as their beards appeared they were plucked out. These femboys were taught all the feminine arts and they behaved as women in every way. This practice was noted by Russian explorers in the 1800s and it has been documented in modern times by anthropologist Lars Krutak.

--

My sister Maggie and I had always been close. We grew up in the wilds of Alaska far from the nearest neighbors. Our father worked on the oil pipeline and was gone for weeks at a time. Mother often went with other men, leaving Sis and me alone.

I was afraid at night when our parents were away. So Maggie let me sleep in her bed. I loved snuggling with her until I drifted off into dreamland. In the mornings I watched with fascination while Maggie brushed out her pretty hair. That was when I first knew that I wanted to be a girl.

The years passed. Maggie and I graduated from high school and we moved to Juneau. My sister came out as lesbian there.

--

"Are you sure about the plaid skirt with the striped blouse?" Maggie asked skeptically as we dressed.

"Not at all," I answered. "How about plaid and plaid?"

"How about I dress you?" she said in exasperation.

"Okay, Sis," I answered defeatedly.

Maggie was concerned about my looks because I would meet her friends for the first time that evening.

"If you look stylish," she had told me, "one of the girl might go for you."

I hoped that someone would because I was desperately needy.

When Maggie removed my skirt, she saw the stiffy tenting out my nylon panties.

"Really?" she said. "Get rid of it, little brother."

My purse was near at hand. So, I took a maxi pad and merrily jilled off. Maggie watched with amusement.

"Boys have it too easy," chided my sister.

"I'm a girl with a wiener," I replied sassily.

"Whatever. Let's get you dressed."

Maggie started with a tight fitting gaff.

"Try getting hard in that," she teased. Then she added an extra-firm control panty girdle for good measure.

Next came my overbust corset. The strapless garment featured beautiful floral embroidery and it gave me a wonderfully feminine shape. I happily sucked in my tummy as Maggie fastened the busks.

"Put on your nylons," she said, "while I decide on a skirt and blouse."

I opened a package of Italian Fiore stockings in ecru. The sheer nylon felt divine as I coaxed the hosiery up my legs and smoothed the fabric over my thighs. Then I attached the six garter straps from my corset. The heavenly sight of sexy garter tabs clipped to my hose made my wienie tingle inside my panty girdle.

When I looked up, Maggie was holding out a romper for me to wear. I had envisioned something more elegant.

"Are you kidding me?!" I exclaimed. "I am not wearing that to meet your friends!"

"Why not?" she replied evenly. "Rompers suggest playfulness. You told me that you wanted to be a boy toy."

"I guess that's right," I admitted sheepishly.

The hot pink romper had spaghetti straps and a V neckline. The bodice was form-fitting and the attached shorts were mid-thigh length. I had to admit that it looked cute on me.

Maggie put strappy sandals on my feet. Then she added a matching amethyst pendant and bracelet to complete my look.

--

We met my sister's friends at a lounge on the waterfront where five attractive ladies were already seated around a large table. Maggie kissed each of them and then introduced me as her sissy brother. All eyes were fixed on me since I was the new girl. I smiled my best girly smile.

Two of the women, Ulu and Amka, were indigenous Alaskans. Both were very attractive and I noticed that they were holding hands under the table.

The native Alaskans were fashionably attired, but in different styles. Ulu was dressed in cowgirl style with stretchy denim jeans, a colorful flannel shirt and cowboy boots. Her braided raven hair hung down to her waist. Amka was the feminine one, in a pink mini skirt, a satin top with a sweetheart neckline and silver pumps. She wore her hair in a cute bob with a wide ribbon that matched her skirt. Their makeup was immaculate.

When the waitress arrived Maggie ordered a beer for herself and a diet soda for me. We all chatted together except for the two native Alaskans who whispered to one another. Then Ulu said aloud to my sister.

"Amka and I will take your sissy brother, Maggie."

Maggie and I looked at one another in surprise.

"What do you mean 'take'?" asked Maggie.

"I mean like this," replied Ulu.

Then she took my hand and led me away from the group. Amka took my other hand and we departed from the lounge.

We walked across the parking lot to Ulu's Chevy Silverado pickup truck. Amka and I sat behind Ulu in the crew cab. As we drove along the city streets, Amka kissed me and felt me up. I savored her soft lips and gentle touch. Then she slid her hand inside the cuff of my short pants. That made me a little nervous but I didn't resist.

"Do you know how to please a lady, sissy boy?" asked Ulu from the driver's seat.

"This is my first time alone with girls," I answered truthfully.

"Don't you mean 'women'?" asked Amka pointedly. Then she snapped an elastic garter strap against my thigh for emphasis.

"Yes, sorry," I replied. "Women, for sure."

"That's alright, sissy boy. We'll teach you," said Ulu as she turned her head and smiled at me. Then she added "Won't we, Amka?"

"Yes, Ulu," came the obedient reply.

Outside of the city we turned onto a gravel road. Ulu followed the uphill grade for several miles until we arrived at their residence. Ulu and Amka lived in a ranch house on the lower slope of Mount Juneau. Their yard offered a splendid view of the Boundary Mountain Range in the gathering dusk.

The interior of the home was rustic, featuring knotty pine paneling and hardwood floors. The head of a ten point buck was mounted over the fireplace in the living room.

"Ulu killed him," said Amka proudly. Then she pointed to the large bear skin rug in front of the sofa and added, "Him too."

"I do love blood sport," said Ulu addressing me, "but that's not why we brought you here. Tell us your name, child."

"I like being called Flower."

Ulu thought for a moment and then said, "My people have a girl's name, Tapeesa, that means Snow Flower. We will call you by your new name."

"Thank you," I said. "It's lovely!"

"Take Tapeesa's jacket and make him feel at home, Amka," said Ulu. "I'll be back shortly."

Amka brought me a soft drink and offered me a chair. Then she busied herself adding wood to the fireplace. In the silence, I began to regret leaving my sister for the company of two strangers in an unfamiliar place. Then Ulu returned with something draped over her arm.

"Take off that silly clothing and wear this," she said offering me a buckskin dress. "Amka made it from his hide," she added indicating the trophy over their fireplace.

The fringed suede garment featured pretty ivory beading on the bodice and skirt along with colorful native Alaskan designs around the neckline and hem. When I removed my romper both women snickered at the foundation garments underneath. Ulu said something to Amka in their native language which made her burst out laughing. I was humiliated and tears welled up in my eyes.

"Give him a tissue, Amka," said Ulu.

As I dabbed my eyes Ulu apologized.

"Sorry for the jesting, Snow Flower. We're not used to seeing girdles and corsets."

I felt a better and when I put on the buckskin dress she said, "That suits you much better, Tapeesa."

I was tickled that she approved of my look.

Then Ulu said, "Won't you come and sit with me?"

Ulu was seated in an easy chair near the fireplace. When I sat in Ulu's lap she caressed me tenderly and nestled my head against her soft bosom. My nervousness vanished and I felt wonderfully secure in the big woman's arms.

Then she addressed Amka. "Wait for us the Love Den. We won't be long."

Amka smiled and departed.

Then Ulu turned serious.

"You must obey me tonight and be very careful around Amka. She might look like a harmless little fairy but she's not. Amka hates penises and anything shaped like one. I've seen her crush the life out of rattlesnakes with her bare hands."

"Is it too late for me to home?" I asked in terror.

"Yes, it's too late for that," said Ulu. Then she carried me down the hall to the Love Den.

Ulu set me down outside the door and then nudged me inside. I must have looked petrified because Amka began giggling and then both women began laughing uproariously.

"The snake story?" asked Amka merrily.

"Yeah, that always gets them," answered Ulu with a chortle.

"There are no snakes in Alaska, Snow Flower," said Amka still chuckling. "You should know that."

"Relax," said Ulu gaily. "Amka loves sissy sausage."

Amka licked her lips and nodded as she eyed me lustfully.

--

Your comments are welcome.

All the characters are of legal age.