Sissy in Alaska Pt. 02

Story Info
He's a plaything for two Aleut women.
1.1k words
4.6
3.9k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As stated factually in Part 1, pretty boys were often brought up like girls in traditional Aleut culture. In our story, an 18 year old sissy boy is living in Alaska with his lesbian sister, Maggie. She takes him to a gathering of her friends and he leaves the party with two native women. They take him to their ranch house and the dominant one, Ulu, gives him the pet name Snow Flower.

--

Ulu presented me with a fringed suede leather dress featuring a beaded bodice to wear instead of the romper I had arrive in. I adored the pretty buckskin garment and I loved sitting on Ulu's lap in the cozy living room. After a lecture on obedience, Ulu carried me to the Love Den that she shared with Amka.

Ulu settled me on their king size bed, sat beside me and then spoke to Amka.

"Bring the dildo."

"Yes, Ulu," replied Amka submissively.

Amka fetched a monstrous phallus and held it in front of me. It must have been two feet long and four inches in diameter.

"This is what we use on sissy boys," said Ulu.

I nearly fainted and began whimpering.

Both women started laughing uproariously. When Ulu finally caught her breath, she spoke to Amka again.

"Now bring the real one."

While Amka went to fetch the real dildo, Ulu tenderly put her arm around my waist and apologized.

"Sorry, Snow Flower," she said sincerely. "We do that to all the sissies we entertain."

I felt relieved and comforted in Ulu's embrace.

Amka returned with a finely crafted wooden box and knelt in front of Ulu.

"Show him," said Ulu.

Amka opened the box and removed a highly polished ivory dildo.

"Ulu carved this from whale bone," said Amka proudly.

The sculpted phallus was an object of art, complete with a perfectly shaped glans. I was mesmerized by its aesthetic beauty and the power that it radiated. I wanted to feel it inside me and this desire must have shown on my face.

"This is a great gift that I can bestow upon you, Snow Flower," said Ulu, "but you must ask for it."

"Please do me, Ulu, please!" I gushed.

"Make him ready, Amka," Ulu said with a smile.

Amka removed the suede dress, along with my nylon stockings, panty girdle and corset.

By the time that Amka had finished with all my clothing, Ulu was already standing naked across the room. The big woman had wide hips and voluptuous breasts. She stood proud, erect and radiantly beautiful.

"Come to me, Snow Flower," she said warmly.

When I tiptoed to where Ulu stood, she tenderly drew me to her wonderful body.

"Get the holder, Amka," she said.

Amka brought a leather harness and strapped it around Ulu's waist and under her buttocks. Then she inserted the dildo into Ulu's harness and lubricated it with whale oil.

Ulu released me from her embrace and tenderly lifted my face to hers.

"Are you ready, Snow Flower?" she asked affectionately.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

Then I bent over the bed and spread my legs.

Ulu put the head of the ivory penis against my sissy love canal and pressed gently.

I relaxed and let Ulu's wonderful phallus penetrate me.

Ulu held my hips steady while she fucked me at a leisurely tempo.

Amka was sitting on the bed watching Ulu screw me and playing with her clitty. When my sissy sausage became stiff she spoke to Ulu.

"Shall I tie him off now, Ulu?"

"Explain to him, Amka."

"I'm going to knot a piece of rawhide around your wiener."

Then Ulu added, "Don't worry, Snow Flower. This is so you don't come too quickly when Amka and I fuck you with our pussies."

I couldn't believe my luck!

"Yes, please tie me off!" I said exuberantly.

Amka wrapped the rawhide tightly around the base of my dicky and knotted it. Then she scooted under me on the bed and guided my sissy dipstick inside her hungry snatch.

Ulu continued fucking my ass and then she began pushing and pulling me in and out of Amka. The double sensation of a dildo in my behind and my sissy stick in a warm vagina was fabulous!

Amka began moaning and before long she was nearing an orgasm.

"More and harder, Ulu. Please!" she begged.

Ulu pounded me against Amka more vigorous and rapidly. I surrendered myself to Ulu's control and Amka's pleasure. I was the boy toy that I had always dreamt of being, and the feeling was divine!

When Amka screamed and climaxed, I expected Ulu to ease up. Instead she fucked me harder and slammed me against Amka with even greater force. I felt like a rag doll being battered about and what a glorious sensation it was!

Amka screamed louder and climaxed a second time, but she still wasn't satisfied.

"One more time, please Ulu!"

Ulu was now sweating copiously against my back as she thrust me violently back and forth. Amka shrieked and climaxed a third time. Then Ulu and I collapsed on top of Amka.

We untangled our bodies and rested a moment to catch our breaths. All were covered in sweat, and the pungent amora of Amka's sex hung in the air. Then Amka smiled at Ulu and spoke to her.

"He's still hard, Ulu. Shall we trade places?"

"No, Amka," she replied. "Untie him."

"But, Ulu, you haven't had your turn."

"It's alright, Amka. Do as I say."

Amka untied the tight leather knot around my throbbing willy.

Then Ulu instructed Amka to remove her harness.

"Snow Flower," said Ulu, "I'm growing fond of you, little darling."

Then she drew me tenderly to her bosom and kissed me on the lips.

"It's time for us to make love. Do you want top or bottom, sweet girl?" she asked softly.

"Bottom please, Ulu," I replied with delight.

Ulu squatted over me and smiled warmly. Her glorious breasts hung like ripe melons in front of my face as she guided my sissy wiener into her welcoming pussy. She fucked me tenderly from above as we gazed amorously into one another's eyes.

Our arousal grew strong and in equal measure. Heavenly sissy sensations built up inside me as Ulu ravished me. Soon the delicious feelings overwhelmed me and I lost control. When we climaxed in unison I cried out.

"Ulu, I love you!"

Amka sniggered, "All the sissy boys love her, Snow Flower."

Ulu laid down beside me and held me in a tight embrace.

"No, Amka," said Ulu firmly. "This one is special."

The big Aleut woman drew my face to her soft bosom and then continued.

"Call Maggie and tell her that I am keeping Snow Flower."

The end.

--

I hope you enjoyed the story.

Comments are welcome.

All characters are of legal age.