Sissy in Black Cock Heaven

Story Info
Sissy searches the internet for big cock and gets a BBC.
1.5k words
4.21
24.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a late summer night, when I was on the prowl for some big hard cock and some huge loads of cum. I was a horny white boy fresh out of college, enjoying living on his own for the first time. Horny and thirsty for cock, I started to browse the internet to explore my options.

I was really looking for my first load of cum from a BBC, but I was thirsty as hell and looking for any big cock I could suck. I was posting to Craigslist and doing whatever I could to get some cum. I was ready to take some cock.

I had been dressing up real cute, lacy camisole and some short shorts over my thong. At the time I was probably 25, 200 pounds and hairy as hell. Not exactly looking feminine, but I was deep into my Black Cock obsession and really starting to become a sissy. I was dressing up, edging for days at a time, and watching so much sissy porn I could pretty much recite it.

That night I was particularly horny. Basically naked except for my camisole and thong, and I was looking for some big cock to suck and hopefully get a load of cum. I preferred BBC, but I wasn't trying to limit myself. So I put up an ad titled "Hung For Hung", posting a picture of my 8" cock. I said I was hung and looking for another hung guy to play with, preferably give me a load of cum. After a few false leads, and no emails for an hour, I was getting tired and ready for bed. I was just about to shut down my computer when I did one last refresh of my inbox....

Holy SHIT! This AMAZING BBC pops onto my screen! It's this really sexy, muscular black guy with an amazing black cock sticking straight out front. It was a bathroom mirror selfie, from his knees to halfway up his face. He has this horny lip bite going on, that looks kind of cock but kind of "I need to drop my load." His BBC was at least as big as mine, and all of that is exactly what I'm looking for. Not believing my luck, I start to even believe it might be a fake. After a bit of sanity check, I realize it may not be too good to be true, and email him back. Would I finally get my first big load of cum from a huge BBC?

I say I'm willing to suck his cock and swallow all of his cum, as long as he can host. I give him my number, and shortly there after he texts me. After a bit of back and forth, I find out he lives near campus only 5-10 minutes from my place. Excited, I say I'm on my way and put on some basketball shorts with no underwear, and a white t-shirt. I head to my car, drive to his place, and soon enough I'm trying to find his apartment in the rows of them around.

I find the row, walk up pretty nervous and see where his apartment is. As I'm walking up he texts me saying not to knock, he'll leave the door slightly open. He says that he has a roommate that's asleep, and we have to be quiet. I really want to just suck his cock with no reciprocation, so I'm excited he seems straight, and just wanting me to service him and leave. I walk up to the open door and push it open, and close it behind me.

As I walk inside, I see him on his couch with his laptop on his crotch with headphones on. I kind of wave and he says hey in a whisper, as he puts down presumably what is his laptop playing some porn. I follow him to his room, and he whispers again to be quiet. Quickly he lays down on bed, and I strip off my shorts and t-shirt before he can lie down. I position myself between his legs, and start to feel his cock through his basketball shorts.

As I'm rubbing it, he takes it out of his shorts, and I quickly put my head down and take him into my mouth. I start to slurp, and suck as I start to move my head up and down and rub my tongue around his cock. Only a few motions of this, and now I can feel his cock in my throat, and I really start to have to bob my head up and down. After a bit of bobbing, I start to jerk off the shaft and before i know it I can barely fit the whole thing in my mouth. I start to jerk him hard, and suck his cock deep as I find out my limits by gagging on his cock. At this point, I know he's probably bigger than me, but at least similar in size, as I feel his cock with my mouth and hand. At 8"x6" myself I'm in bliss as I realize his ad was not a lie, and I'm taking his monster BBC.

He tells me to be quiet, and I kind of ignore it as I try to tease my limits. I'm taking his cock deep, stroking it hard, slurping on it with my mouth. I keep stroking and sucking, jerking and fucking him with my mouth. I fucking love sucking on this super hard and tasty BBC, and I keep making loud slurping noises even as I try to be quiet. As I suck and stroke on his incredible cock I also rub his abs with my other hand. He's so muscular and sexy, I feel so girly sucking his cock and I love how hard he is for me.

Eventually I realize just how loud I'm being, and I don't want his roommate to interrupt or him to get scared, so I make it my mission to get his cum. I start to really jerk him off with my hand, and suck on him more toward the tip so I can really jerk him off. I move my head up and down on his head, rubbing the base of his head with my tongue. I'm still stroking his abs, even reaching higher as I feel just how hard his muscles are, and how much he's reacting to how I'm sucking his cock.

Soon enough my efforts prove themselves, and I hear him say in his sexy voice, "here it cums". I just start jerking harder as I made sure to hold the head in my mouth. Trying to taste every drop, I made sure I would catch all his cum in my mouth as I try to jerk out every drop I could. He starts to cum and I can feel the cock pulse in my hand and his tip throb in my mouth as I savor on his cum. I get spurt after spurt from his big hard black cock shooting into my mouth as I jerk out his entire load. It tastes SO amazing I start to moan when he's done, but I continue to milk every drop from his softening cock.

In a complete BBC sissy orgasmic bliss I begin to moan even louder, and rub what's left of his cum on my lips all over my face. I just moan and enjoy this Black Man's seed on my face and love how good it feels as I feel his cock soften. I give his cock one last kiss to try and get any of the cum I missed, rubbing it all over my face in one last hurrah. Quickly thereafter we both begin to put on our clothes.

Well... I put on my clothes, he only had to pull up his shorts and stand up. I was a horny sissy slut that had to get naked just to suck his incredible BBC. I pull up my shorts and throw on my t-shirt, and he walks me to the door. He was kind of awkward about it, but I thanked him with a smile and was on my way. Then I walked back to my car through the apartment common area, and down the city street to my car with. All with his cum still on my face...

When I got to my car, I just had to take a minute before I could drive. I looked at his cum on my face as I practically came from the excitement, and just yelled "HOLY SHIT" probably 10 times. The whole time breathing as hard as I do when I cum. As I drove home I wished I could turn around, and stay the night with my black lover. He gave me his cum, and I gave his cock my love and making him cum was the hottest thing I've ever experienced. Someday, I wish to take his load again....