Sissy In Law Pt. 01

Story Info
Steve decides to help out his son in law.
6.1k words
4.54
27.6k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve sat in his large lounge chair smoking a cigar as he considering the situation his family was in. Steve had little to no financial difficulties anymore. He made sure of his financial mobility early on in his twenties and now that he was almost forty he and his family were absolutely secure. The issue was his daughters fiance Brian. He had lost his Job and they were about to be evicted from their home because the little shit was too prideful to come ask for help. He understood to a point, but only to a point. Brian was responsible for his daughter, and he had done admirably. That was one of the reasons Steve gave him the blessing to marry his daughter and was being so patient with him.

Steve wasn't disappointed that Brian lost his job, He made the calls necessary to know the man didn't deserve it, Brian had simply outshone someone in a powerful position one to many times and now found his name on the list of the latest lay offs. It was that the man took it so hard that he became depressed and listless and now didn't seem to be able to get a job. Drawing on his cigar he contemplated his options while the neighbors beautiful wife knelt between his legs moaning on his cock like the cheating slut she was and she was enjoying ever moment to the fullest. Steve looked up when he saw the door to his den open up.

"As much as I admire all that Brian has achieved, he's now floundering, I have half a mind to cut him loose from the family and bring Stephanie back home." Steve said to his wife as she walked up to him with a loving look on her face.

"I understand, but you know that would break your little girls heart, she's in love with Brian, besides I'm sure after being around you for very long he would find purpose again" she cooed in his ear huskily as she forced the sluts nose into her husbands pubic hair. The two moaned deeply.

"Perhaps you are right, besides, if push comes to shove I have some openings in my staff he could fill." Steve never liked giving handouts too much. In his opinion the only people in his life that deserved to be spoiled was his wife and their daughter. However a handout to Brian would positively impact his daughter. The last thing he wanted was to see his daughter unhappy.

"Wonderful! You truly have such a big heart my love" His wife Regina purred as she stood and looked lustfully at the neighbors wife worshiping her husbands cock. It hadn't taken long to train the slut to cuck her pastor husband and be their little love slut, she could see the craving to be dominated in her eyes the moment she met the woman. It was the only natural course of action to take in her opinion. to free the woman from her oppressive husband's religion and give her what her heart and here cock hungry snatch desired deep down. Turns out it just happened to be her Steve's giant cock"

"Ah, but were would I be without your genius my dear." Steve knew that he had found the golden goose when he and Regina fell in love. Steve was smart, always had been, but Regina was ingenious. He had always admired her wit and talent to see through a situation properly, her stunning good looks were the icing on the cake. While the world considered him a business savant and commander of his business, He knew none of it would be possible without his closest friend, confidant, and lover Regina Cypress. She had oftentimes been the only reason the ship stayed afloat in the worst of times.

Without her insight and guidance he knew he would of failed. Perhaps this was one more of those crossroads she had saved him from. He looked at her with such deep lust as he watched her kneel behind their love slut and began hungrily eating her pussy. It wouldn't be till the early morning hours when Camilla would arrive home and slip into bed beside her pathetic sissy and his caged dicklette. Something David had become extremely proud of as the man was known to be a fire and brimstone take no guff kind of preacher. Yet Steven knew exactly what kind of "man" he was behind closed doors, and he made sure Camilla's husband was beyond grateful that he showed him exactly who and what he was.

Regina loved Steve with all her heart, He was smart, handsome, strong, and had an amazing cock. She knew with their talents they could go farther than most couples could dare to even dream. It was an easy answer when he proposed to her and she never looked back. They had amassed a fortune and had created many charities that actually helped people instead of funneling the money back to them. Hell they even created a romance and sex coaching business on the side. Though some disgruntled ex spouses berated it's existence, The Cypress's knew they were doing the world a service by unlocking the full sexual potential of their clients. Of course it was a very private and exclusive business. It was the same business that Pastor David who lived next door with his wife Camilla enrolled in.

Of course they didn't truly know what they were getting into at first, but they soon found out and it didn't take them long to be broken in.. They had been having problems in the bedroom for a few years and were at their wits end. Regina saw the tension in her neighbors rising and it broke her heart seeing a couple who obviously loved one another possibly heading for divorce. So let slip to Camilla's best friend that they ran a very exclusive and successful romance and sex coaching business.

It had taken a few weeks for Camilla to reach out, probably because her staunch husband refused to give in, the prideful husband wears down easily before a beautiful wife though so Regina bid her time patiently and waited. It was a Sunday afternoon when Regina received Camilla into her office. The poor woman had tears running down her cheeks and she looked absolutely despondent. Apparently her husband was having problems getting it up and instead of getting on Viagra he claimed it was a sign form god he was to be caste. Which meant Camilla with her high sex drive would be left all alone and she wasn't aloud to have any pleasure toys as they were sinful to the pastor.

After Regina filled Steve in, he went to work on the pastor. The two had a great reputation as neighbors but never talked about deeply personal things as the pastor didn't think Steve a very spiritual man, He would soon find out just how devout a man Steve was to his own spirituality. Regina never asked how Steve convinced husbands to let them help him, especially the religious types, she simply relished in the results.

Three months later while Pastor David was still publicly the man of his house and in control of his church. Privately he had become his wives slutty little sissy Diana. She was never allowed to wear mens clothes in their house but always wore extremely cute outfits and took on a feminine name and voice. This, Steve and Regina had taught him was his true nature and his wife was now his true god. He was reminded of this by the constant chastity cage he had to wear tucked in the cutest assortments of soft cotton panties. Even when he was behind the pulpit preaching out against the sins of the world he would be leaking out of his cage and into his panties. His congregation none the wiser.

~

Stephanie woke up with a start and looked around the apartment she shared with her fiance Brian. Seeing the bed next to her empty her heart began to pound in her chest. Getting up she hurried into the living room where she saw Brian sitting on the coach jacking off to a porn video. Had she not known he was bisexual she would've gotten scared since he was jacking off to gay porn of a a twink being dominated by a large dominant man. However, she knew and had accepted that she wouldn't be able provide for him in that way. Her parents had always taught her that no one can provide or be everything for any one person. She wasn't bothered by it, but she did in fact she felt bad for Brian. They had discussed it many times and even though she felt it the healthiest for him to take a male lover on the side, Brian refused and stuck to using porn to satisfy his cravings lately his porn use as driving him to watching submissive sissy porn and twinks being dominated.

She wasn't going to interrupt his private time, she knew the sudden appearance of another person might make him feel ashamed or guilty. So she simply when back the bedroom and picked up her phone and called her mom. Who breathlessly answered after more than a few rings, she could also hear her fathers grunts and the muffled moans and slurping of what sounded like of another woman.

"Yes...Baby...wha...what's up....oh god yes you filthy slut just like that, eat my god damn pussy....sorry....I'm..here." Regina said as Camilla laid on her back eating her mistresses cunt out as her master fucked her once tight pussy.

"Sorry mom, I, I can call back later," Stephanie said and went to hang up the phone but she heard her mother tell her to wait. After a few minutes of shuffles noises on the other end her mother came back to the phone a little out of breathe but not out of sorts. She must of climbed off of whoever was eating her out Stephanie thought a small twinge of guilt and jealousy hit her

"Okay..what's going on baby, sorry your father and I were busy with the pastors wife but he can finish her off, I'm all yours" Regina said as she said down in one of the large chairs and listened to her daughter as she played with her pussy while she watched her husband fuck the pastors wife who was begging him to breed her filthy cheating womb.

"Mom, it's Brian," Stephanie said and sighed sadly

"What's wrong baby, has he gotten worse?" Regina asked, her and Steve both liked Brian and hated that he was depressed after losing his job. She remember a few times Steve had been there, luckily She helped him pull out of it and he once more righted the ship and brought them to more prosperous shore each time. However Stephanie didn't seem to know how to help Brian and he was getting worse it sounded like.

"Yes, He cant seem to get his confidence back, he's been applying for every job he sees, but to no avail, I think someone has it out for him and has blacklisted him mom. No matter what I do, it will never be enough to combat that. If we don't get something soon, we'll be evicted." Stephanie began crying as she admitted here fears to her mother openly.

"Honey, it will work out okay, trust me, your fathers been there more than once, and every time we found our way. I'll ask your father to make some phone calls tomorrow and find out whats going on with the his career options in the meantime I'll pay your rent for the next couple of months that way you two wont be so stressed while Brian finds work." Regina said as she gently made love to her pussy with her fingers. As she watched her husband dominate the broken pastors wife she realized Brian looked like a slightly masculine version of the pastors wife and smiled. An idea sprang into her head. One so devious, one so outlandish, one so deliciously insane she knew she had to make it work some how!

"Thanks mo.."Stephanie tried to say but her mother cut her off.

"Stephanie, sorry to interrupt you but I have an idea that might solve your issues and then some! You said Brian was Bi sexual right?"

Stephanie's eyes grew wide in shock as her mom explained the idea that just struck her. It was dastardly and some would say immoral, but it was just delicious enough that she didn't care. With her moms' sultry voice explaining her plans in her ears Stephanie began playing with her clit driving her closer and closer to climax to the sound of her moms voice.

The next morning Steve woke up to his wife sucking his cock and smiled, she was so beautiful, but she was even more beautiful when her lips were around his cock. Noticing her husband was away she took his cock out of her mouth and started stroking his saliva covered shaft.

"Good morning, I'm glad you're awake. We need to talk." She said and put his cock back into her mouth before Steve could say anything about schedules or timelines for the day.

"Ugh Regina, you and that sexy little mouth of yours know just how to redirect my day." Steve said humorously

"You adore me and my sexy little mouth" She giggled and went back to deepthroating her husband.

"You are absolutely right, You're my queen, you also know I Love you more than anything in this world and you're using that against me" he said between laughs not bothered in the least that his wife was rearranging his day.

There were certain things he could tell her no on, but they were partners, equals, and she like him refused to be completely tamed. He often deferred to her wisdom just as much as she deferred to his. Neither was more important than the other, even if she was completely submissive to him sexually. She knew he wouldn't ask anything she wasn't willing to give and vice versa. They found comfort in the fact that they understood each other and gave each other that leeway to exist openly. It made their lives, especially their sex life so much better.

"So what is so urgent that you felt the need to come tell my while you deepthroated me so my guard would be down" Steve said as he gently lifted her head form his cock

"Was I that obvious?" she teased, she knew she was, but she loved teasing him.

"You know you where, now before you finish blowing me, tell me my love, what is so urgent"

"Two things really, Stephanie thinks Brian's been blacklisted since he can't find a job even ones hes more than qualified for, so I want you to work your magic and find out for me" Regina said between the multiple kisses she planted on his body until she was face to face with her husband.

"The second?" He asked

"Well that's a little more....ugh..god...com...yes baby...ugh...complicated" She moaned out as she pushed his cock into her pussy stretching her to her limits. She never tired of the sensation, it was her personal heaven when Steve was inside of her.

"I'm all ears" Steve said as he began to kiss her collar bone, and then her neck

"And all cock" she teased before she started to make love to him.

"I want..I want to... god yes...watch you fuck Brian" She said through gasps and moans.

"You want me to fuck my future son in law? What for?" Steve said never stopping their love making and in fact the idea made his cock twitch inside his wife, he was more than intrigued.

"Because he's...bisexual...Stephanie wants...wants to see him take a male lover....besides better you than...some stran...stranger." The longer she rode her husband glorious cock the more her brain fogged over, she knew she was doing a terrible job of telling her husband her plan, but after he came in her thinking about fucking his slight of frame and already effeminate future son in law he would be more apt to accept what she wanted to do. She would of felt bad had they been anyone different, but this was one of the ways they both negotiated with one another. To them it was sexy as hell and they loved being on both the giving and the receiving end of it.

"Could...you image...imagine...fucking Brian's tight....ugh...boypussy...as he screams out...your name?"

As Regina planted the image in his mind she felt her husbands cock respond by getting even harder than it already was and he started to fuck up inside her like a piston. It was all the response she needed. She continued talking to Steve about how sexy she thought it would be if he dominated their future son in law. How Badly she wanted to make Brain eat her pussy like a good little slut while Steve pounded him from behind making him cum without stimulation to his dicklette. Regina wasn't lying the images she was painting in her husbands mind were incredible sexy and made her as hot for it as Steve was. Steve finally came deep inside of his wife calling out Brian s name. The both knew without further discussion what was about to happen to their daughters fiance. The two looked deeply into each others eyes, no words needed to be exchanged the love was absolutely palpable. Slowly she leaned in and they passionately kissed both drunk on desire for the future.

~

Brian felt so guilty and ashamed, he didn't know why he couldn't find a job, even after great interviews he still never heard a call back, he'd never had anything like it happen in his life. If something didn't happen soon they would find themselves on the streets, well he would be. Stephanie would go back to her parents even if she tried to refuse, he wouldn't put her through that. He may not be like those macho guys the media glorifies but he was still a man of principles.

"Morning babe," Stephanie said as the walked past him into the kitchen.

"Morning, here let me help you with breakfast" he said getting up and following her

"That'd be wonderful" she said cheerfully

"Why are you so happy this morning Stephanie, not that I'm complaining, it's just curious given our situation." Brian said as he kissed her neck form behind

"I talked to mom last night, and my parents are gonna help us out a bit until you find something." She chirped happily

Brian felt humiliated, first he got fired, and then he couldn't find a job and now they are having to rely on her parents. He was trying to hold onto what little pride he had left but it seemed destiny had other plans.

"What kind of man am I that can't even provide for my family" Brian sigh as he turned on the stove and started whipping some eggs as Stephanie chopped some peppers and onions.

"Brian, we all need help from time to time, besides mom said that dad went through similar things when they were our age and look at them now." Stephanie said hoping to cheer him up a bit.

"Really? I would of never guessed your dad ever had difficulty, he's such a mans man that it seems impossible." Brian said feeling some of the pieces of his heart start to heal as hope begin to grow

"Oh yeah, apparently he had to rely on mom for everything during those times, she had to steer the ship as they say until he worked through everything to take the helm again. I know I don't make enough to steer the ship, but between me and my family we can hold things down for a bit. Please Brian let us help you."

She knew she had crossed a line by calling her mom for help without asking Brian's opinion since it affected him too, but she also knew his pride had stopped him from going to them. He wanted to prove himself worthy of their daughter and prove himself to Steve Cypress that he was a man worthy to be a part of their family. So far his reaction made her hopeful.

"You know what Stephanie, I've been an absolute ass, I'm sorry, I let my pride get in the way and its made it hard on everyone." Brian apologized sincerely, This whole experience was an ego death for him but in that moment he knew there was hope he just had to learn to not resist things so much and lean into the flow of events.

"I love you so much Brian," Stephanie said as she wrapped her arms around him. Her heart burst with love for her partner, and her cunt swam in its hot juices seeing the potential plans her and her mother has start to set into motion.

"I love you too Steph" Brian said.

The hope they both felt energized them both and the spent the rest of the day making love and talking about their future, how many kids they would have, what kinds of house they'd live in. It was like the fog had dissipated from over there heads and the could see clearly enough to hope and dream.

~

"Diana, sweety, how was your pamper session?" Camilla asked her sissy wife who had just came out of the room they had set up Diana's private salon needs. Seeing as Diana was publicly David the strong christian pastor they had to set up a more private way for her to have access to be pampered or else he'd lose his job.

"Its was wonderful Diana beamed happily as she walked up to her wife to show off her bright red toenails.

12