Sissy In Law Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOO I love red, they're gorgeous! I may have to get a matching set when I go to the salon this week!" Camilla said. She was so thankful they had hired Regina and Steve to train them. They had both become happier and more contented. Diana could now be honest with her desires to be feminized and loved as a woman, and Camilla could be used like the filthy cheating whore she was by her true husband Steve and mistress Regina.

"Diana I have a special treat for you today" Camilla said with a big smile

"A surprise?! Goodie!! What is it?" Diana said hopping excitedly, the bulge in her white and pink striped panties caused by her chastity cage bounced up and down making her look even cuter.

"You have a date with Mistress Regina at twelve thirty today." Camilla could see the lust immediately spark behind Diana's eyes as the excited grin stretched ear to ear on her face.

"YESS!! Thank you, thank you, thank you mommy! I'm so excited!!" Diana said and ran off to get dressed.

Camilla smiled at how cute her little sissy wife was. She knew Diana loved her, but as the one who trained Diana's ass and mind The woman held an incredibly special place in the sissy's little feminine heart. She knew Diana would dress in something extremely cute but also alluring for Mistress Regina, Diana knew what the woman liked and, sometimes the little bratty streak showed through and Diana would purposefully wear something Regina found unacceptable just so she would punish her. But all in all They always had an amazing time. She was always excited for her sissy wife's dates with Mistress Regina, especially the ones on occasion where the mistress would invite Camilla into the mix.

Looking at the time she realized she needed to get lunch started or it wouldn't be done on time. Going through the options the Mistresses found acceptable wasn't hard she kept a list of them for such occasions and would make sure she not to disappoint her. She settled medium rare steak with fluffy garlic and basil mashed potatoes and asparagus with a bit of cherry ice cream for desert.

As Camilla was finishing up lunch she smiled as she heard Diana coming down the stairs. She could tell she wasn't wearing heeled shoes and the sissy was humming happily as the little bell on her collar jingles sharply. They both had finished their preparations right on time it seemed as their doorbell rang loudly through the house.

"I'll get it!" Diana's cute little voice rang out as she skipped to the door in a hurry and opened it revealing an extremely beautiful woman with a small waist and round curving hips and a modestly full chest. Here beautiful raven dark hair hung in loose curls and her dark crimson lipstick and black eye shadow contrasting starkly with her fair skin made her a beauty to behold and often made people want to worship her as if they were seeing God herself.

"Welcome Mistress Regina!" Diana said and flung her arms around the woman.

Usually the Mistress would never of allowed this behavior but she understood all to well that Diana's true self had the mentality of an immature eighteen year old girl and so she couldn't scold her too much. It also didn't hurt that for some reason that not even Regina could pinpoint, she liked Diana, most clients they cut loose and let them go be there deliciously freaky selves. Diana was different. Maybe it was because of how exceptionally girly she was, or how much she doted on or worshiped Regina, either way Regina always had an incredible large soft spot for Diana. It was why she would routinely come for dates with Diana, she genuinely loved spending time with the little sissy, just as much if not more than dominating her cute pantied ass while her caged clitty bounced between her naked thighs.

"Thank you Diana," Regina said as she smiled and quickly ushered Diana back across the threshold into the house. They didn't need the neighbors questioning who the cute little girl in the pastors house was when they didn't have any children yet. Though Camilla and Steve were making quick work of it as much as her slutty womb had been filled with his cum lately Regina happily thought.

"Welcome Mistress Regina, lunch is ready." Camilla said as she took the woman's case and set it in the front coffee table in the front room.

"Thank you I'm absolutely famished" Regina said as she then followed Camilla to the Kitchen.

She may be the mistress here, but she wasn't going to walk around like she owned the place. She knew Camilla wouldn't be offended if she had, but Regina knew the only things in the house she actually owned were the two sluts in her presence and as such she would respect their home with dignity.

Regina was extremely pleased her slut made her Steak, she had actually been craving it all morning, ever since her negotiations with her husband about their daughters fiance.

"Thank you Camilla, I appreciate you taking the time to know my wants and needs, it shows what a good little whore you are. It makes my heart proud." The Mistress said as Camilla poured red wine into the her wine glass.

"Thank you Mistress, it's my pleasure to do you will," Camilla's pussy was on fire, the woman was gorgeous and always made her wet.

"you may eat" The Mistress said permitting her slut to eat.

"Thank you mistress," Camilla said as she sat at the table.

No one asked Diana to join them, for from the moment Mistress Regina sat down she had got on her knees, crawled under the table, and settled into her lunch between the mistresses legs.

~

"You're sure? And no ones willing to take the risk? Damn alright, No, that won't be necessary I'll take care of it myself. Thanks Dan I appreciate the help, I owe ya dinner and a cigar sometime." Steve hung up the phone.

It was worse than a black listing. Brian had shown up Eddy McIntyre whose father just happened to be one of the biggest marketing tycoons in the state. Not only would Brian not get a job in marketing he more than likely wouldn't even get a job flipping burgers. Of course he knew it wasn't Brian's fault, The man boy worked like a horse, but that work ethic and drive to make his superiors proud made him outshine the wrong person. Eddy is known to be completely inept and have a jealous streak a mile wide, which wouldn't be a problem if he wasn't Mike McIntyre's son. What Mike was thinking giving him a job in the company was beyond Steve's comprehension.

He would have to break one of his personal rules and hire him on at his company. Though technically he knew it wouldn't be a handout as the boy out shined nearly everyone he knew when it came to getting the job done and he had experience working in a high stress environment. Well if nothing else he thought, this would probably streamline the plan him and Regina negotiated this morning. Steve's cock twitched hungrily in his pants thinking about the images Regina planted there of his future son in law.

Picking up the house phone he dialed his daughters phone number and waited to hear his second favorite voice in the word.

"DADDY!!" Stephanie said excitedly as she answered the phone, she loved her daddy more than anyone else. As much as she loved her fiance, she loved her father even more. He was her rock through everything and had always provided for her. She knew she would always be able to rely on him.

"Hey babygirl, what are your plans today?"

"Just working, why whats up?"

"We need to have a chat"

"Absolutely. I'll be there in ten. Love ya Daddy" Stephanie hung up excitedly and made her way out of the office.

Steve called her boss could have had a secretary call her, but it was one of his days off so instead he called Stephanie's boss directly.

"Yes sir?" The manager answered the phone.

"I've asked my daughter to meet with me immediately regarding the business, she'll be gone the rest of the day, make sure her paycheck reflects it." Steve said.

"Yes Sir"

Steve hung up. He knew the meeting would take most of the rest of the work day and because it did involve business he was gonna make sure she damn well got reimbursed. The last time he'd called her away for business the manager didn't pay her for it. They'd since gotten new management. Ten minutes later Steve was holding his daughter as she wrapped herself around him squeezing him tight.

"I love you Daddy!"

"I love you too sugar" He said as set her on her feet and closed the door.

"Come to my office" He said as he led her deeper into the house.

Once the were in his office he motioned for her to sat in one of the large chairs by the fireplace that was framed on both sides with bookshelves full of rare and expensive books. As Steve made couple of old fashions and the fire crackled and popped in the fireplace Stephanie's mind wandered back to all the memories she had of playing silently in this very room as her daddy worked from behind the big desk by the large windows that looked out over a manicured lawn and the lake beyond it. Today the windows were obscured by thick dark maroon curtains made of velvet. The entire office screamed refined opulence. They often called this room the den because it was one of the most secluded rooms of the house. Stephanie's attention was brought back to the present by the old fashion her father held out to her, the glass looking very small in his large hands.

"You were right, Brian's been blacklisted, but it's worse then that. The McIntyre's have made sure he's been blacklisted everywhere, I'm not sure he could even get a job at a burger joint at this point." Steve said as he lit a cigar.

"The McIntyre's? What did he do to them...Eddy..." She stopped talking as soon as she realized Eddy was to blame. The piss ant had always made her blood boil, he was a selfish and conniving little prick of a man.

"And Bingo was his name O" Steve replied. He was proud that his daughter was smart enough to connect the dots without him explaining.

"So what do we do now Daddy? I love Brian and he's got amazing work ethic, there's got to be someone who would give him a shot?"

"Unfortunately no, I've called some of my contacts and no ones willing to cross Mike, it's the worst blacklisting I've ever seen since the incident with Chris Parkins in 93' However there is some good news, While Mike knows I don't give handouts, he also didn't count on the fact that I do in fact like Brian and want to see you two get married." Steve paused to take another draw on his stogie.

"Thank you Daddy that means a lot!" The pride was evident in her voice, pride in Brian, but also pride in herself for finding someone her extremely picky father approved of.

"Your welcome, Now, Here's the thing. I have some openings in the head company, but to be quite honest, he's too qualified and too good a worker to fill and it would be a waste of his...talents. So I'm going to create a position for him to fill, it's a rare opportunity and the best one he'll ever get considered his career prospects are absolutely zero thanks to the McIntyre's. I believe your mother already talked to you about it over the phone last night." Steve said and took a drink of his cocktail. It was his way of giving her the floor.

"Thank you Daddy! Yes, she did!" Stephanie said as she leapt from her chair and wrapped her arms around her fathers neck and kissed him like no daughter should ever kiss her father. Immediately his hands began to roam to places a fathers hands should never roam making his daughter moan lustfully into his mouth.

"Let me show you just how grateful I am...Daddy" Stephanie whispered

Kneeling between her fathers thighs she grinned from ear to ear in excitement and fished his already hard cock out of his trousers. She melted inside like she did every time she saw her fathers huge cock. It was the cock that made her, that took her virginity, the cock that made her the woman she is today. She would always be obsessed with it, it was one of the real reasons she would always love her father more than anyone else, especially her fiance who had a less than average dick.

A deep moan escaped Steve's throat as he watched his daughter wrap her incestuous cheating lips around his thick cock. He had trained her to always be his little cockslut no matter what, her marriage wouldn't change that, especially now that unbeknownst to Brian he would soon find himself tapping into his more feminine side and the family would have another cock craving whore to add to their ranks.

"We've paid your rent for the next three months, You'll move into the east wing of the house over those three months, the sooner the better, but it doesn't matter how fast it happens. Brian will move in immediately after he accepts the offer, as I will need to start his training as soon a possible. You're mother will work out a training schedule with you as you will also aid in the training for this new position. We will work through this as a family. The Cypresses won't leave one of our own to drown. Now take off those pants and come give Daddy what he really deserves you incestuous cheating slut, it's been to long since I filled your womb."

Steve helped his daughter up and watched the young woman strip down to her cute kitten ankle socks and the choker she always wore as a symbol of her Daddies ownership. Deftly she straddled him in the large chair, lined his bulbous cockhead up with her tiny opening and slowly sat down where she had always belonged. As his cock continued to stretch her out beyond belief she agreed silently, Her father was right, it had been too long.

12