Sissy is a Temp Pt. 01

Story Info
He interviews with a sex therapist.
1.2k words
4.27
10.8k
15

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

My stories are about weak pantywaists and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in luxurious lingerie, dresses and high heels.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

---

Mistress Lindsey McCorkle was my contact at the sissy employment agency. She phoned one day while I was washing my lingerie.

"Sissy Sophie," she said "I have a job opening with a sex therapist. She's looking for a temp while the regular assistant is on vacation. If you're interested I can set up a meeting with her."

Interested?! That was a job I would pay to perform!

I wanted to look pretty at my interview so I made an appointment for my hair and nails. The stylist, Mandy, gave me a super cute swoop bang hairdo. Then she added extra radiance with Clairol Smooth Shine Serum.

The manicurist, Ava, recommended rose quartz nail extensions and then added gold glitter flakes. Mandy, Ava and I were all delighted with my flirty new look. We hugged and air kissed before I departed, and Mandy goosed me when I turned to leave.

Back at home, I chose a pink Vince Camuto faux-leather cap sleeve minidress for the meeting. The chic little frock has a charming bow-tie belt at the waist and a neat pointed collar. I polished the garment and then hung it to dry.

Meanwhile, I squeezed into a size small Rago panty girdle. This high waist foundation garment is a favorite of mine because it has removable garter straps. The jacquard knit fabric has two-way stretch and a lovely lace floral motif. The extra firm control flattens my crotch so nicely that I don't even need a gaff.

I wore a Rago brassiere to match my girdle. The longline underwire bra featured nylon lace cups lined with soft fiber fill and spiral boning for back support. My DD breast implants require that all my bras have back support. After clasping the band behind me I admired my curvy shape in the full length mirror.

Then I sat and rolled my Cervin of Paris nylons up my legs. I attached the garters from my girdle and smoothed the silky fabric on my calves and thighs. The sight of the stocking welts, the garter clips and my rose quartz nails was intoxicating!

My dress wasn't quite dry yet so I applied my makeup in the meanwhile. I know that the so-called 'no makeup' look is popular for job interviews. However, this was a special kind of employment so I chose something more provocative.

I used dark CoverGirl eyeshadow, eyeliner and false lashes for my smoky eyes. Then I penciled and waxed my eyebrows. Finally, I applied Maybelline lipstick to match my pink dress and coated it with Sephora Ultra-Shiny Lip Gloss.

The mirror reflection of my face and my lingerie was fabulously sexy! As I admired myself, tender girly feelings welled up inside me and I couldn't resist a wank. So, I wiggled out of the tight girdle and my stiff dickie sprung to attention. I took one last look in the mirror and then closed my eyes to indulge in my favorite rape fantasy.

I was a pretty maiden in the daydream wearing nothing but a bridal bustier. My lesbian dom had tied me to her bed and my ankles were held wide apart by a spreader bar. The big woman was kneeling between my thighs fitting one end of her two-headed strap-on into her pussy. Then she roughly pushed the other end inside mine.

"Ouch!" my fantasy self protested, "That hurt!"

"Shut up bitch!" replied the dom as she slapped my face.

The face slap always ignited my passion. We both started bucking on the dildo and our arousal mounted quickly. Then she pinned me down with her massive breasts and the rest of her heavy body. I was now completely under her control and the feeling was sublime!

When she switched on the dildo's vibrator the intensity of our shared erotic bliss skyrocketed. Soon we climaxed in a magnificent burst of girl-on-girl euphoria!

When I opened my eyes the pretty reflection in the mirror was adorned with sissy cream. I lay back and savored the post-orgasmic serenity.

---

Mistress Lindsey introduced me to the sex therapist, Doctor Anna Furbank, at our meeting that afternoon. The doctor was a blonde bombshell with teased hair, pushed up tits and long athletic legs. She was wearing a peek-a-boo blouse and a bright red miniskirt with ecru back seam nylons. Doctor and I were both in 5-inch heels but she was slightly taller.

Doctor Anna explained that she specialized in treating women who were too frightened of men to engage in sex. Most of them jilled off to fantasies about hard cocks penetrating their pussies. However, in real life they couldn't get past the roughness and masculinity of actual men. She employed a sissy helper because the women were completely unafraid of pantywaists.

"I don't have a lot of time today, Sissy Sophie," said Doctor. "So, I think that the best way to conduct this interview is to ravish you and see how you react. In fact, Lindsey and I have talked about this and we're both going to do you. Please follow me to the treatment room, ladies."

The treatment room was actually a cozy bedroom with a king size canopy bed and satin sheets. Doctor told us to disrobe down to our intimates and she led the way.

The gorgeous therapist was wearing an ivory Rara Avis lingerie set. The lovely bra had drapery lace and decorative pearls. Her pretty open crotch panty featured a floral mesh design with a lace-up back. She looked dazzling!

Mistress Lindsey went next and her lingerie was also very glamorous. She was wearing a romantic champagne hued teddy made of stunning lace adorned with delicate applique flowers sewn on with gold thread. The teddy's garters straps held up her silky blush toned nylons.

Finally, I removed my minidress and showed off my Rago bra and panty girdle. Mistress Lindsey and Doctor Anna smiled approvingly. Then Doctor told me to remove the girdle, and lie down on the bed on my side. She positioned herself in front of me while Mistress got behind.

Mistress had fucked me rectally many times in the past and she immediately set to work fastening her strap-on around her waist and thighs. I raised one leg high in the air to give her easy access to my anus.

She pushed the head of the strap-on against my sissy hole and asked, "What do you say, Sophie?"

"Please fuck me, Mistress," I pleaded. "I need of a prick inside me."

"Not bad," commented Doctor. "Did you script that for him, Lindsey?"

"No, Anna, those are his own words," replied Mistress.

Mistress pushed and I gasped when the tapered head spread my sphincter. Then I began breathing heavily and moaning with pleasure.

"How do you feel now, Sissy?" asked Doctor.

"Wonderful, Doctor!" I said breathlessly. "It's like a lovely rape fantasy coming true!"

"Good, Sissy. I can see that the penetration made you hard, too. That's a very positive sign indeed!"

"Lindsey, I want him hard for the next test. So, please stop banging him before he spurts."

"Sure thing, Anna. I'm looking forward to seeing this!"

--

This story will be continued.

Comments and discussion are welcome.