Sissy is a Temp Pt. 02

Story Info
He interviews with a sex therapist.
846 words
4.37
5k
4

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

My stories are about weak pantywaists and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in luxurious lingerie, dresses and high heels.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

---

In Part 1 my employment agent, Mistress Lindsey McCorkle, arranged a job interview for me with a sex therapist. Doctor Anna Furbank used sissies as muff munchers and dip sticks for some of her female clients. Many of these women feared the sexual aggressiveness of real men. So, weak pantywaists served as training tools for these ladies as they learned to assert themselves in bed. At the interview, Mistress Lindsey had given me a marvelous strap-on boning while Doctor Anna watched my euphoric reaction. Now the therapist would test me herself starting with my cunnilingus skills.

As Doctor squatted over my face, I enjoyed the wonderful sight of her open crotch nylon panties. The sunshine yellow hipsters featured a pretty floral mesh design and a precious little ribbon bow centered on the waistband. The elastic leg openings were trimmed with dainty eyelash lace.

Her pussy was a masterpiece of female aesthetics. The pubic hairs were neatly trimmed into a cute rosebud shape. The labia were long neat curtains that perfectly framed their glorious vulva. Her clitoral hood held gold piercings with captured beads on both sides. Doctor's lovely clitoris had pushed beyond the fleshly hood and it was ready for licking.

When she settled her crotch on my face I savored the delightful lavender fragrance from her douche. Then I began stroking her labia with the tip of my tongue. I slowly licked up and down one labium and then the other. Doctor began moaning and her sharp fingernails dug into my shoulders. As I increased the speed and pressure her breathing deepened and the moaning grew louder.

I moved from her labia to her hood piercings only to receive a slap across the face.

"Don't lick the hardware, stupid!" she screeched.

I love being bitch slapped and scolded by strong women. Delicious submissive feelings radiated outward from my sissy weenie all the way to my fingers and toes!.

So, I switched from the piercings to her clitoris which was now fully erect. I swirled my tongue around the tip of her lady button which evoked a much more positive response.

"That's wonderful, sweetie pie. Do my vagina next, you darling little pansy," she cooed.

Doctor was oozing pussy juice when I applied my tongue. She spread her soft warm thighs to their full extent and pushed my head deep into her crotch. When I inserted my tongue her arousal spiraled upward. Soon she began screaming wildly and experienced a transcendent orgasm. She kept my face glued to her pussy and I licked softly until she released me.

After she caught her breath, Doctor slid her bottom from my mouth and down to my groin. Then she spoke to me.

"That was wonderful, Sissy. Now, the final test will be girl-on-top intercourse. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Doctor!" I replied passionately. "I'm can't wait!"

She clamped her forefinger and thumb tightly around the base of my erect weenie to prevent ejaculation. Then she positioned herself on its tip and lowered her body. Doctor's dripping wet pussy hungrily devoured my eager weenie. I was in sissy heaven!

"Oh, Sissy, this is so good!" she murmured softly.

The feeling was mutual and I begged, "Please fuck me harder, Doctor!"

This time I expected the hard slap to my face.

"Who said you could speak, Sissy?!" she asked angrily.

"No one, Doctor. I'm so sorry!" I said with true contrition.

Then Mistress spoke up. "I have a gag in my purse, Anna. That would shut him up."

"Good idea, Lindsey," said Doctor.

Mistress pushed the ball gag past my teeth and buckled it behind my head. I was glad it wasn't penis-shaped because those are humiliating!

Doctor commenced pumping me with her juicy vagina. She oohed and aahed while bobbing up and down on my throbbing dickie.

I loved pleasuring this aggressive woman from below her. My position under her strong thighs engendered sublime feelings of submission and vulnerability. As she continued riding me, a sense of intimacy grew inside and I felt real affection toward her.

Doctor rode me harder as her arousal heightened. When orgasm neared she was bucking up and down like a wild bronco. Her breathing deepened and she moaned loudly. Soon her excitement overwhelmed her and she climaxed screaming, "Oh my God!"

After she regained her composure Doctor removed my dick from her pussy. Then she put me over her knees and gave me a sound spanking. A sense of sweet feminine surrender overcame me and I spurted a giant wad of sissy juice on the carpet.

"I'm satisfied," said Doctor to Mistress. "He can start on Monday."

This job was going to be great!

---

The story of Sissy Sophie's temp job will be continued.

Comments, questions and discussions are welcome.