Sissy Jann Gets Her Wish

Story Info
Sissy boy is now a 30 yo glory hole cum slut.
5k words
4.75
8.3k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KathyXX
KathyXX
150 Followers

I'd been working all week and this was my first chance to get dressed and go out partying, I was really horny and been looking forward to a few hard cocks.

I came home from work had a few drinks as I began to get myself ready, it took a little more time, especially my hair and makeup. I was no longer that 18 year old sissy boy.

Now I was just a 30 year old cross dressing slut, a willing cum dump for the horny anon cocks at glory holes and in the dark corners of the adult cinemas. I'd never been satisfied by just one cock.

I laid out the evenings attire.

First the lingerie, a red and black lace corset with garters, the padded cups gave me a nice cleavage, shear black seamed stockings and a pair of silky red high cut panties.

For a dress my knit red A-line, the tight top and skirt hugged my slim body and the front buttons opened to show off my legs, it was a favorite.

Taking my time in front of the mirror I couldn't help but to think about when and how I'd become Jann, it was so many cocks ago.

I'd kept my sexual attraction to other males a secret through my teens, until I met Ken.

From that first time I gave myself to that special friend I knew who I was. I'd only known him two weeks before I ended up in his bed.

That afternoon alone at his house with several hours before anyone else came home we went upstairs to his bedroom, Ken had something to show me. He seemed a little nervous as he closed the door and sat on the bed with me.

"Here this is what I want to show you,'' he put a tape into the vcr, ''I found them in the basement.''

Seeing the porn I knew exactly what he wanted, I'd been waiting since the other day not sure of what he was thinking.

A few days ago we were in his basement going thru his dads old playboys like any other horny teen would do.

As Ken flipped the pages he began telling me about what he'd be doing with each model, getting more and more graphic. Glancing down it was easy to see the growing bulge in his pants, my own just as obvious.

He looked at me with this grinning smile suggesting we jerk off on the centerfold. Saying how we were alone and no one else would ever know.

Ken gave me a knowing look and dropped his pants, all I saw was a cock, hanging heavy, firming in his had as he slowly stroked and teased it. As we stood there watching each other jerk off I couldn't believe how aroused he'd gotten me.

When he looked into my eyes then down at himself I knew we'd be special friends. Without thinking or saying a word I was on my knees giving him the satisfaction he wanted.

Now here I was on his bed, the porn playing, knowing Ken's secret I wanted to give him a surprise he'd always remember. I was more then willing to play.

Reaching over brushing his growing bulge, ''I have to use the little girls room, you can get rid of these,'' tugging his jeans, ''I'll be a minute.''

Leaning in I gave his cock a kiss thru the tight jeans letting him feel my warm breath, leaving I closed the door behind me.

I went right to his sister Barb's room and her dresser drawers, the thought of Tim seeing me in her bra and panties would be a sexual rush for both of us. A lacy pink bra with lite padding and matching panty, then the pantyhose, shear from waist to toe. After ripping the crotch everything fit perfectly.

This was for me more then him.

I stood at his door, pulse racing, nervous, my hand shaking on the knob as I opened it and stepped inside. Ken sat there froze, naked and staring as I crossed the room to the bed.

''I thought you'd like this, it makes me feel so slutty,'' turning slowly for him I sat on the bed, ''is this what you want a little whore.''

As my hand slowly moved up his thigh he leaned back on his elbows and smiled.

For the next hour I let him use me, my mouth, my boy pussy, when he got to excited I stopped to calm him, I wanted that cock for as long as I could get it.

I never felt so slutty or sexy, knowing how aroused I'd made him, I just wanted him to fuck me and he did.

Laying on my back legs spread, knees held high I pulled my panty to the side exposing may smooth clit an tight pussy and watched his face as Ken fucked me.. His cock was slipping in an out, our hips grinding as he drove deep into my boy pussy, my heavy clit swinging, I never imagined it would feel this good.

The continuing waves of pleasure, clit tingling, my boy pussy spasming every time he drove deep and pulled me tight to him. It felt like I was coming with every stroke.

Seeing him cum twice, the look on his face told me I'd given him everything he needed. Looking down as he pulled out and I saw the wet panties, my clit had been leaking, it felt so good I wanted more.

One Saturday we had all day to play, with parents on a group adventure we knew exactly when they'd be back.

Around noon I gave Ken a call to see if he was ready for me to come over, as we talked I began teasing him. Telling him how horny I was, how much I wanted his cock, what he could do to me. He told me to keep talking dirty, picturing him sitting there stroking I became more graphic about him fucking me, making myself really horny.

I told him I'd be over after I showered and dressed, Tim told me he couldn't wait to see me dressed, a little hint about his sisters lingerie knowing it'd excite me.

While showering and shaving myself extra smooth the idea of showing up dressed never left my mind. Just the idea going out in public was an arousing rush of naughty and nice.

Having my own small collection of bras and panties from visits to friends moms and relatives drawers, loving the feel of pantyhose I had plenty.

I picked out a lacy bra and panty set I'd gotten from my cousin, the bra was lightly padded for a teen girl, shear panty hose and above the knee white socks. With my hair shoulder length and slim frame I looked good enough to pass from a distance.

Mom had clothes hanging in a closet she never wore anymore, I picked a cotton summer dress with front buttons. It was a little small, up top the padded bra hard to hide, the skirt length mid thigh fell inches above the long white socks, it was perfect.

A light raincoat over my shoulders I was in moms car and on my way, my first time out dressed in public and the thought of Ken and his horny cock waiting had my clit tingling.

He answered the door wearing only a robe, the way his eyes roved over me and that grinning sexy smile, it was easy to see I had his attention.

In my most fem voice, ''Well, are you going to help a lost girl,'' locking the door I dropped the coat and did a turn making sure he had a long look.

His robe loosely tied, open just enough to give me a glimpse of what I wanted. Moving close I slipped my hand under the robe.

''You know how much I want this, you like teasing me don't you,'' slowly stroking him, ''such a nice cock waiting for a warm mouth, want me to suck it for you.''

I've never felt so slutty or wanted a cock more then that afternoon. After all the nights alone playing sissy this was my first chance to do more then dream about it.

Just as I was going to my knees he stopped me, ''Not yet baby I have a surprise your going to love,'' giving me smile, '' well what do you think,'' that's when Tim steeped in.

I'd remembered seeing him with Ken a few times after we just met, but that was all I knew.

They stood together robes open, both their cocks heavy an hanging, looking down at me on my knees then at each other. The images running thru my mind brought out a hunger an need for raw sexual pleasure that I couldn't hide any longer.

Tim stepped closer his cock in hand, ''You look even hotter then you sound on the phone,'' inches from my lips, ''you really like cock don't you.''

He was right, it was all I ever thought about.

My mind flashed back to gym class, I always had an excuse, watching them in the showers, soaping and rinsing, the smooth bodies, I'd just sit and watch everyone changing an showering in front of me.

By the end of gym class I was looking for the out of the way bathroom and satisfying myself. I thought about being on the warm wet tile, hot water running over me as they took their turns using me for their own sexual taboo pleasures. It was a secret I've kept to myself.

Reaching out teasingly fondling and giving their cocks a kiss I leaned back on my heels, rubbing myself I licked my lips and suggested we go upstairs.

The cum slut come out and I didn't care, they both knew what I was and why I was there. I willing let them use me, I didn't care about anything except their hard cocks, their faces just blurs as they satisfied themselves.

That afternoon seemed to last forever, dressed in my bra an panties, being spit roasted and fucked for the first time. They'd cum but never at the same time so I always had an erect cock waiting. The best was when they both fucked me, two hard cocks in my hungry boy pussy made me wild.

I gasped an tightened felling that pinch of sheer pleasure as the second cock slipped into me, he paused giving me a minute to relax and enjoy the feeling before slowly fucking me. With Tim under me and Ken on top all I could do was grind hard against them.

It wasn't until I got on top of Tim, his cock in me as we laid there kissing with Ken straddling my ass slowly fucking me. Their cocks in rhythm gliding in an out, rubbing together, the sudden pinches of pleasure when they both went deep.

All I could do was close my eyes and lay there in ecstasy waiting to feel their swollen cocks throb and pulse as spurts of cum warmed and filled my well used boy pussy.

My own clit swollen, leaking juices, coming hands free in spasms of pleasure, I laid there between them catching my breath, their cocks well drained.

After that day my quick encounters with Ken were never the same until Tim joined when we had the chance, which for me wasn't enough I've always wanted more.

Ken was nice but there was something about Tim that brought out the sissy slut in me.

In college my sexual addiction became worse, with no one watching I found a special friend who had a special friend, for my dorm room parties. It wasn't long before I be came known as that girl that couldn't say no.

That's where I met Don.

Earlier that day I was feeling horny and flirting with a friend when he asked if I'd like me to come by his dorm later that night for a little fun, I had to say yes.

By evening I was more then horny, it'd been several days since I've had a cock and the anticipation of tonight had the sissy in me. I'd put on a pair of crotch less tan pantyhose, a young teen cotton training bra and the matching pink panty's under my clothes.

Even though the hallways were quiet I didn't want to attract attention walking through the dorms. When I tapped on the door and it opened there was Don, he took a quick at the hallway as he invited me in and closed the door and sat on the bed.

My friend S told me about this married man she'd seen a few times and I should meet him.

''I didn't mean to surprise you Jann, S said we should meet, she'll be back in a few hours.'' He leaned back brushing the bulge in his sweats.

He was older in his 30's, not bad looking, I noticed a wedding ring, Don was in the closet keeping his taboo lust for fem boy sissies a secret from his wife.

It was just like S, she knew I'd stay. On the dresser was a note and my favorite party favor, ''Have fun Jann, he likes sluts.''

I made sure the door was locked and laid a towel across the bottom, turned the Tv on and the lights out, then stripped to my bra and panties. Buy then Don was naked laying there on the bed, fondling a heavy hanging snake like eight inches.

Standing by the bed I picked up a popper from the nightstand, I stood there inhaling and staring at his cock as Don rubbed my tuck, it was just what I needed.

By the time he had to leave for home and the wife, I'd sucked and fucked him like the slut sissy he wanted and satisfied him in ways she'd never be able to do.

Don was my first older man, until then my friends were mostly my age, twink's. I liked the way he paid attention to me, it made me feel sexy and fem, like I was really girl.

Before Don left he gave me a phone number and an address and told me about this party.

There was an apartment off campus where a group of his friends gathered for private parties. There was always alcohol, and party favors, poppers scattered everywhere always in reach.

After giving a call and going to my first party, I can't tell you how much I looked forward to those nights. I could never wait until the next, they for sluts like me, the sissy that always wanted another cock.

I'd shower and shave myself smooth, put on my tightest jeans a pink tee and pack my sissy bag. I spent time shopping, buying my own lingerie, bras, panties, stockings, a school girl uniform, makeup, everything I'd need.

There were always several of us girls, taking a bedroom and making it ours, we'd change and share the bed with anyone coming through the door. Taking turns freshening in the bathroom, getting out of cum covered lingerie and wiping clean then changing into something sexy and slutty.

I'd walk around the apartment in my favorite bra panty set, a garter belt with seamed stockings, heels and a shear baby doll top that fell just below my bubble ass.

After a few drinks, a party favor and I'd become very friendly, I couldn't say no to a private party.

The only girl alone with three hard cocks, poppers constantly held to my nose keeping me in that horny sexual euphoria brought the real cum slut in me out.

I closed the bedroom door as they sat on the bed, teasing as we passed poppers between us. Feeling sexy and seductive I began posing for them, each one more graphic and suggestive the popper fueling my deep taboo lusts and needs.

Here I could become Jann, a cross dressing cock hungry sissy that just wanted to be fucked and used, nothing else mattered to me outside this room.

Looking into the mirror I took the lipstick from my panty, watching there reflection as I painted my lips bright red, they watched my every move.

I turned facing them and leaned back on the dresser with my popper making sure they watched as I took off the baby doll and panties. Slowly turning in just the bra and stockings, my smooth clit and boy pussy exposed I climbed onto the bed.

Sitting on my legs I went from cock to cock teasing, licking, softly sucking, as they grew firm and heavy in my mouth. I was taking my time, enjoying becoming the center of attention for three horny cocks. Getting them aroused knowing they'd be fucking me when I was ready.

It was time to give myself to them so I laid back on the bed and became their willing cum slut Jann.

They knelt around me, hands running over my stockinged legs, squeezing the padded bra, brushing my clit and reaching between my legs. There was nothing I could do but stroke and suck like a good girl.

They were taking their time, inhaling poppers, holding one to my nose keeping me aroused and hungry for their cocks. They knew how to bring out the slut in girls like me.

That's when Don came in. He leaned against the headboard, legs open holding his full eight inch erection with a perfect mushroom head, the shaft ridged and firm, I wanted it.

On my elbows and knees I took him into my hands, it was perfect, rock hard and silky smooth, his shaved sack tight around his balls, giving him a smile I licked it's full length.

''Go ahead,'' again a popper held for me, ''show me how much you love cock, we know that's why your here.''

I held him to my lips and began teasing, softly nibbling and licking my way up an down his hard shaft and smooth sack. He was right I loved sucking a cock.

As I slowly enjoyed teasing and sucking him his friends were teasing me. Fondling my tingling clit, lightly rimming tongues tickling my puckering rosebud sent spasms of pleasure through me.

I was in my own world, that feeling of ecstasy and poppers, the lust and urges, a raw sexual hunger I couldn't control but needed to satisfy. When I felt a cock slap my ass and lubed fingers toying me, I melted knowing what was coming.

As he slipped in side me and slowly began fucking my boy pussy I sucked Don in rhythm as if his cock fucking my mouth. Looking up glassy eyed an smiling I felt the popper at my nose.

"That's it baby, yea just like that, suck that cock nice an slow for me.'' Taking a popper hit he laid back holding me so I couldn't move and watched.

He'd hold my head and look at me and whisper about how much of a slut I was then tell who ever was behind me. '' Fuck her like the cum whore she is give her that cock and cum.''

Dressed in my sexy lingerie and spit roasted, a cock in my mouth, one then another fucking my boy pussy, I loved everything about being the sissy and the center of attention.

Being with one guy wasn't enough for Jann anymore, one cock couldn't satisfy the cock slut I'd become.

I wasn't the only one my girlfriend Kathy, another campus sissy loved cock as much as I did. One night we found ourselves alone in the dorm showers and we knew, within minutes we were in the dorm room.

It was the first time I dressed and played with another cd, we took are time knowing what we needed to get each other off. Like me Kathy needed more then one cock.

An incognito notice addressed to Jann was slipped under my dorm door about a weeknight party at the apartment, at the bottom, ''Don.'' It had been about two weeks since my last party and the thought of hard cocks was to hard to resist.

I told Kathy about the party knowing shed want to be there.

Don answered the door and let us inside locking it behind us.

''How nice your early and brought a friend, this will be a special night,'' his eyes were all over Kathy, ''here let me show you to your room.''

Looking around room there were about 10 guys, they were older one or two in the mid 40's, some in sweats or robes. They were milling around, watching sports, a couple off to the side watching porn.

All of them stopped what they were doing, we had there full attention.

On the way to the bedroom I noticed that we were the only sissies there, seeing the room another surprise. The lighting a dim pink, vodka and party favors on the dresser, poppers on the nightstand and a single sheet on the bed.

Seeing Don standing there, that grinning smile, the bulge in his robe, that's when I realized without Kathy this party was meant just for me.

"Go ahead girls, take your time getting ready,'' he glanced at the party favors, ''have some fun, enjoy, I told you it'd be a special night Jann.''

We looked at each other, both thinking the same thing we began the party with a few shots and a favor.

I opened my sissy bag and laid it out. Bras and panties, a garter and stockings, my favorite corset and baby doll, makeup, everything Jann needed. Kathy did the same.

As K did her makeup I dressed, putting on my black and red corset with garters, it's underwire and light padding gave me a little cleavage, black seamed stockings and silky red panties.

Then it was my turn in the mirror and makeup, with shoulder length hair neither of us needed a wig, but I always had one.

We sat there on the bed getting giving each other the once over, making sure we looked perfect as we enjoyed a few more of the favors.

Listening to the way K talked about all the cock on the other side of the door just waiting for us I was imaging what if it was just me and really getting aroused. When she said, ''I'm glad it's just us,'' I knew she wanted it as much as I did.

I could feel the shots and favors relaxing and bring out the sissy boy in me, my movements, mannerisms, fem voice, and the horny cum slut Jann.

Kathy looked over at me, her eyes glazed and this grinning smile, I put on my heels the shear red baby doll top, gave myself a tuck and slipped lipstick into my panties. We were ready to experience the ecstasy and pleasures of being cock hungry cum sluts, we joined the party.

KathyXX
KathyXX
150 Followers
12