Sissy Jann Gets Her Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my time walking around the room, passing their sofas and chairs knowing what they were thinking gave me that sexy seductive feeling. I was having fun teasing and posing for them, being playful, that's when I noticed several wedding rings.

The thought of them being married and here wanting me instead of their wife really aroused me in away I hadn't been since meting Don. I was the sissy boy they've always wanted, the sexual pleasure of a forbidden fruit that their wives could never give them.

I saw Kathy flirting with several guys and motioned for her to come to me, knowing we were the center of attention I kissed her and held a popper to our noses. We've enjoyed each other in our doom rooms but never in front of anyone like this, I couldn't believe how whorish it made me feel.

After a circle formed around us, lost in our ecstasy and popper euphoria we were on our knees surrounded by heavy hanging and hard cocks doing what comes natural to a sissy.

We were back to back sucking as they stroked themselves, making sure to just tease them only wanting the taste of cock in our mouths for now.

The feel of a cock stiffening in our throat was something we love, and we had ten or twelve right here. We took our time getting them aroused, keeping them calm and relaxed, letting them no there was no reason to hurry, will all get what we want.

I went off to the sofa and Kathy to a chair, Patting the cushions on either side of me and running my hands over the stockings and corset, I blew them a kiss and rubbed my tuck.

Looking over at Kathy she was already bent over the chair being spit roasted by several guys. Don was holding her head and feeding K his full eight inches, he did the same with me that first party we met.

Don made me suck his cock as he watched me being fucked, it really aroused him and brought my cum whore out. When he came he pushed me down on his throbbing and pulsing eight inch cock as spurts of warm silky cum filled my mouth.

Closing my mouth around him swallowing everything I could, my spasming throat milking Don as cum ran from my lips, I'd never had a cock cum like he did, I was envying Kathy.

Surrounded on the sofa by four mature closet husbands I pulled the lipstick from my panty, turned my lips dark red, laid back and spread my legs. Their hands were all over me, I was stroking two cocks and being mouth fucked when I felt my panties coming off.

As he moved between my legs I wrapped gently around him so he could feel the silky stockings, he put them over his shoulders leaned down taking my clit softly into his warm mouth. I crossed my legs closing my thighs around his head as he teased an rimmed my twitching rosebud.

Glancing down at the wedding ring and thinking about their wives I wanted them to remember me the next time they fucked them.

I stood facing them, then turned bending just enough to show off my soft round ass before heading to the sissy bedroom with them following cocks in hand.

My clit tingling with excitement just thinking about being in bed with four really horny closet dads. I'm sure at least one was imagining me as a sissy who was friends with the son or lived next door or even their wife.

With the ecstasy and euphoria of poppers I became a cum slut with a sexual hunger that had to be satisfied, letting them fuck and cum in me, I was the cross dressing sissy, calling him daddy and begging for his hard cock.

For the next two hours they used Kathy and me like fuck boys, we didn't have time to clean up or change outfits, I didn't care my clit dripping pre cum all night.

One by one they left until it was just the two of us and Don, we were still laying on the cum covered bed when he came naked into the bedroom, stroking a rock hard eight inches.

Thinking about it I hadn't seen Don since earlier when he was fucking Kathy's mouth, he had to be watching us take cock after cock and now he wanted was his turn.

He stood at the side of the bed looking at us laying there. Cum was everywhere, dry on our faces, dripping down are thighs, our messed hair and lingerie, even the sheet.

''Did you get enough, look at you covered in cum,'' he held my hand on his cock slowly stroking, ''taking all those cocks, your such a whore Jann.

I was getting excited and he knew it, Don never looked at Kathy just me as he knelt on the bed stroking his cock and telling me how much of a slut I was. Telling me everything a sissy like me wants to hear.

''I watched you all night, walking around so sexy, teasing all those horny cocks,'' his cock rubbing my padded bra, ''you were a slut, their cum dump sissy and you loved it didn't you Jann.''

I shifted so he was between my legs and raised on my elbows and softly cupped his full tight sack.

''Stroke that cock for me you know I want it,'' I was slutty, ''get it real hard so you can fuck my boy pussy's it's the way you like it baby.''

Laying back spreading my legs and pulling my knees wide so he could see the cum still dripping from my pussy. That's what excited Don, his taboo secret only I knew. He could only really get off fucking me after the parties when I'd been passed around, used and covered in cum.

When he slid that eight inches into me it was all I cared about, I knew the sluttier I was the more excited he'd get and that this would be the best fuck of the night, like it always was.

When Don finished using me like a cum dump all I could do was lay there, I'd forgotten Kathy was watching, seeing the envy on her face added to the pleasure.

At the end of the night the truth was both Kathy and I were looking forward to the next party.

Those were the college years when all I wanted was to have my fun, we all move on as things change so did Jann, but she didn't go to far.

After graduation I went to work for a selling real estate and bought an old three story store front in the center city adult district. The area was several blocks of book stores, dark alley bars, peepshows, massage rooms, even a men's only bath house. At night the shops closed and the small private clubs and alley bars took over.

The apartment upstairs was my private space, with the book store and video booths on the first floor and two members only cinema rooms on the second. It paid my bills and gave me a place to play when I wanted to. It was perfect, I was just the upstairs tenant no one knew I was the owner.

12