Sissy JOI with Extras

Story Info
So you want to cum, and you have sissy thoughts...
2k words
4.62
36.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know the reason you clicked on this story. The thought of being told how to stroke your cock mixed with the desire to let loose your inner sissy and serve cock. I understand, completely, and I want to help you cum. I want you to put on a pair of sexy panties; If you don't own a set, that's fine. Most sissies come to understand their desire for cock once they are married or in a serious relationship with a woman, so surely you can sneak into the dresser and find a pair that fit. If they don't fit, that's okay. I want you to squeeze yourself into them, working them up you thighs until you get them to cover your crotch. The tightness of them, crushing your sissy clit and useless balls against you. The feeling is wonderful, isn't it?

Now that you're in your panties maybe you can find something else to wear as well? Maybe an old pair of pantie hose that she won't miss, or a swimsuit that has been in the back of the drawer for years. Perhaps a stretchy dress, or a pair of leggings?

Look at yourself in the mirror.

That masculine form... Tsk Tsk. That's no way for a sissy to look. Arch your back, pushing your ass out and up. That's much better isn't it? You'll need to lose more weight, but the beginnings of your sissy body are beautiful. We can worry about changing your diet and exercise routine later; for now, let's get you in the mood.

I know, you're probably hard already, and I understand why. You've seen yourself in women's clothes and you love it, to the point of wanting to go shopping for your own instead of using hers in secret. That's the beauty of online shopping, honey. You deserve a new chemise to sleep in, with matching lace undies. Maybe a set of thigh high socks, striped, with cotton panties and a matching shirt?

The possibilities are endless, and whether you want to look like a slut or a sophisticated woman, just know that I support you. Your decision to feminize yourself is the greatest decision of your life, and the rewards are endless.

Now, pull that little sissy clit out and let's take a look. Mmmm, what a delicious little dick you have. I will allow you to play with it, but you are under strict orders not to cum until I tell you to. Do you understand, sissy? I expect an answer from you, out loud, while reading this. Even if it's just a whisper, you will answer me.

Pull aside your panties and slowly, very slowly, I want you to drag your finger tip from the base up to the head of your cock, and then the same thing on the underside. Use your other hand to hook your thumb over the top of your penis, right where it connects to your body, and apply pressure. That's it, you're cutting off the blood flow a little which is causing your cock to grow engorged. You are loving this, aren't you sissy?

Keep up the stroking, but make sure that you are seated and leaning back. Look at you, all dressed up. Is this your first experience as a sissy? Are you loving the feeling of the lingerie that you're wearing? Are you an experienced sissy looking to be commanded? No matter what your answer, or where you're at on your journey, I want you to close your eyes for a moment and just think about what your expectations are.

Do you want to completely feminize, and live life as a woman? Are you interested in becoming a femboy, and hiding your little cock between your legs as you flirt with men? Or, do you want to maintain your masculine form and simply dress the part?

I want your desire to come true, and no matter what your answer was, the outcome is still the same:

You desire cock.

Say it, out loud, for the whole world to hear. I want to hear you, confident and strong, while I take my cock in my hand and join you in the gentle petting. Look at me, dressed in a tight black bodycon dress, my ample breasts almost pouring out of the top. Look at the curve of my hips, and the perkiness of my ass. Now allow your gaze to drift down.

Look at my cock, six inches long and hard with it's extremely suckable and over-sized head. I know you want this; I know because your mouth started to salivate at the thought of it. The sight of my balls, completely shaved and perky. A ladies balls don't hang.

You may put your hand around your clitty, but short strokes only. All I want is for you to keep yourself hard and enjoy the sensations. Do you understand?

My long, clean shaven legs are perfectly tanned and seem to go on forever until they reach my feet. I love my feet, as they are larger than a ladies normally are yet still so feminine with the pink nail polish I have on. I know you want to lick them, or better yet to suck on my toes as you watch me fondle myself only a scant few inches from your face.

You desire cock because a sissy's sole purpose in this world is to provide pleasure to them. Sure, every once and a while we allow you to play with your clitty, but that should never be your sole desire. Cumming in the way you are probably used to isn't in the cards, my dear. For you it's prostate orgasms, and before I command that you lock your little clit up in chastity I will allow you to cum from jacking off one last time... but not yet.

You desire cock, but also the cum that it produces. Whether you are physically attracted to men or not doesn't matter. It isn't the man you wish to please, only what sits in his pants. In making his penis happy you will receive it's gift, and I know how badly you want to taste it.

I know how much you crave to eat your own cum, but just can't after you've shot it into your palm. It's because you are cumming like a man, and until you embrace the concept of a sissygasm you probably won't be able to. It's totally understandable, and I'm hear to teach you all about it.

You may begin to stroke your cock now, and if you like you may begin to edge. That being said, if I see even a drop of precum flow from the tip of your clit I will grind my high heel into your balls until you feel sick to your stomach and beg me to stop. Don't make me be mean to you; I promise, simply obeying is the much more pleasurable option. Do you understand, sissy?

I'm glad that you do. Once we get you into chastity for a month you'll start to drip your little cummies just thinking about cock. That is the point; while you are horny you will greedily lap up every drop of cum from your own cock with no hesitation. Imagine what you would do for another man's load, swallowing hard as he pulses shot after shot into your eager mouth and down your throat.

Look at you, rubbing that useless thing you call a dick. You really don't get it, do you? Your pleasure doesn't matter anymore, and even if it did it certainly wouldn't be derived from that pitiful excuse for manhood. Embrace your inner sissy and just stop this nonsense. What you need is a dildo -- the realistic kind, mimicking the manhood you crave so desperately.

If you were a good sissy you would get into a nice warm shower and clean yourself thoroughly, inside and out. Shave your entire body, as smooth as you can, and revel in the feeling of your own bare skin. You would lube up your boy pussy with your finger, as deeply as you could, and then the toy it's self. Except, that it isn't really a toy -- Is it? That dildo is as real as you want it to be, and as you feel the pressure of the head forcing it's way into you there would be a moment when your dreams would become reality.

The thrusts would start small; an inch or two at a time as your insides stretch and eventually accept the girth of the man inside of you. A real man wouldn't stop there though -- a real man takes what he wants. The thrusts would grow deeper, hitting into your prostate in the most exquisite way. The urge to pee would almost overwhelm you, the pressure in your pelvis and rectum growing to the point of near explosion, the pleasure in the tip of your cock making your leg twitch.

Building, growing, burning -- the sensations would begin to overcome you, and as your eyes rolled back into your head that pitiful thing you call a cock would ooze out a dollop of creamy cum. You would feel it leak from you, not full of seminal fluid like a cumshot, but a firmer and tastier treat that you would feel no hesitation about.

You would stop the toy in your ass long enough to gather up the cum on your finger and bring it to your mouth. Scraping it onto the tip of your tongue, you would be surprised by it's slightly sweet flavor and as you rolled it around in your mouth you would begin toying your boy pussy in earnest.

More lube, more vigor and speed, until the feelings build again. Eager for the cum that you know awaits you in only moments, you tense your arm and begin hammering your prostate in a jackhammer like movement. The urge to pee rises again, but instead of cum your cock begins to piss in spurts, each one a mini orgasm in and of it's self. You would piss all over your chest, not caring in the slightest, and your body spasms.

This is what awaits you as the sissy you want to be. You can cum over and over again, instead of once like you have been doing it your whole life. Have you stopped playing with your little cock yet? Do you want to make me happy? Do you like looking at me while I jerk my big dick in your face, my balls bouncing as I get ready to give you your daily feeding.

Submit to your desires, and if you are still jerking your cock, then cum for me now. Shoot that load into the palm of your hand -- but before you wipe it up with a Kleenex or a paper towel, just look at it for a moment. Consider the object of your horny desires; it is natural, it isn't bodily waste -- it is the stuff of creation, and deserves more respect than to just be wiped up and thrown away.

Stick your tongue in it, just for a second, and observe it's taste and texture. Eating cum isn't for everyone, and it is definitely more enjoyable when you are horny. Instead of throwing it away, put it in the freezer in a small baggie or ice cube tray. Save it for a day when you are extra horny, and then pop it into your mouth while you fantasize about cocks and cum and how you are such a dirty sissy slut.

The choice to be a sissy always comes down to one thing -- the desire for cocks, and the semen they produce. If after all this you are still interested in eating your own cum, or the cum from another man, then I welcome you to the club. There is nothing better in this world than servicing a man, or a femboy, or a transgender beauty -- as long is there is a cock, or a little sissy clit, then there is fun to be had. Be safe and enjoy it to it's fullest!