All Comments on 'Sissy Kristy Gets Her Cherry Popped'

by Kristycute

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SonForBBWSonForBBWalmost 3 years ago

Such a hot read. This story makes me want to pound some sissy ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your stories! Keep writing!

ReidLoverSABReidLoverSABalmost 3 years ago

Love your stories💜💜

Renee_BRenee_Balmost 3 years ago

That was so erotic!

ChloecrossedChloecrossedalmost 3 years ago

Now that was unbelievably hot!

UseMe412UseMe412almost 3 years ago

Shit,

Now I want to be a sissy and get pounded or pound a sissy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My fantasy to be taken and ass fucked till I come, then he woulf get me to give hima blow job and spray my face with his cum. He rings his freinds and they come to fuck me and I am filled with cum and I swallow loads of cum by the ned of the night I have been fuck seven times in a row my ass leaking cum in streams as they cum. They leave me in the woods and I have to stagger on my 5 inch stillero heeled thigh boots back to my car cum trickling down my legs where a car is parked beside mine, inside a man he sees me and gets out saying "you on the game"

I say " No but Ive been fucked seven times"

He replys "Why not make it eight then" so I lean over my car bonnet my skirt hitched up and his hard cock rams into my eager arse to pump more cum inside me. That night I became a slutty kinky tart who loves to take cocks anyway she can.

mj891mj891almost 3 years ago

That was hot as hell

CDsRsoHOTCDsRsoHOTalmost 3 years ago

Love the part where he puts your cum in your ass!

justwarped2018justwarped2018over 2 years ago

love to get fucked like that too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very very hot. Makes me want to have a hands free orgasm myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lucky Kristy x

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

This story arouses me so much! First time being taken like a girl ! A blow job was all you agreed to, but Rick wanted more! The persuasion, the leading suggestions! You wrote about your nervousness and fear; the size difference between you both, and resistance very well too! I would have been scared too, if I wasn't ready to be fucked for the first time!

I waited a while before I got the nerve to let a guy fuck me. In your story, the CD was put on the spot! If I were in that situation, I wouldn't have been so enthusiastic to let a guy take me when I felt I wasn't ready either! To be taken like that anyway is what makes this story so arousing to read, for me!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

wish thAT was me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You're such a filthy cumslut. You had it coming, for sure. Really enjoyed seeing you pinned down and taken by force, his big cock splitting you wide open, your pain, that rough anal pounding. And you cummed with a cock balls deep up your ass. Such a whore. I hope you get lots more cock. You should be gangbanged. Hard. Spitroasted between to huge cocks buried deep in your gullet and guts. And then they should make you take two cocks in your ass, really stretching you, making you scream and squeal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristycute@Kristycute
I am a kinky sissy that loves everything related to sex! Feel free to message me on kik @ gillkacie35 Feedback welcomed!