Sissy Loni on the Big Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess the only place I haven't gone yet are hormones. I like the idea of having, keeping a functional boi-clittie that can shoot a warm load of sissy cream. When I dress fully, I wear breast forms.

So back to Club Sissy, this has turned out to be the online site I spend the most time at. As I've mentioned, I've made some good friends there, both admirers, and gurls. One of my favorites has turned out to be Steve, he lives on the Big Island of Hawaii, on the west coast of the island, the Kona Coast, it's called. I met him about a year ago, and we do video chats maybe once a month now, or more.

Sometimes, we make a date to rendezvous, a week or more in advance, and will promise to each other to not cum from when we set the date, to when we meet up. These chats get intense, usually, there is an hour or two of foreplay and mutual teasing, before we cum together, online. It is hot, we both love it, and enjoy being with each other. While we're together online, he can range between the sweetest guy you could ever imagine meeting, to a dark and dominant Daddy. And he's threatened, more than once, to lock me up, from across the Pacific, into a chastity device. Mmmm, I not sure about that! When I do think about it, I try to imagine what it might be like, I believe it would make me hornier than I've ever been in my life, and willing to do almost anything to get unlocked and cum after a long period of being locked up!

Steve is single, divorced really. He got into the world of investments after getting his MBA out of college, living in Southern California, he did really well for himself, had many wealthy clients, and after his divorce, he was able to retire early and move to Hawaii. His house is spectacular, I got the tour by web cam, perched on a hilltop, it's about four thousand square feet, with a huge private patio with a west view of a golf course and the ocean, and a disappearing edge pool. Older than me, he's about fifty, and in very good shape, he works out in his home gym. Very muscular, he's the kind of man I really swoon over, about six foot four and maybe two hundred twenty pounds of mostly muscle. And if I said eight inches, cut, and thick, would you know what part of him I am referring to? Yes, I figured you would. He's a stud, a very sexy stud. If he wanted one, he could have a pretty young woman living with him, or visiting him, but he maintains he doesn't want to be tied down right now in a relationship. He spends most of his time, as I can figure it, doing some day trading, playing golf, and working out. He says that he's a good cook, and has a nice wine cellar, a small room, really, in his home. So we both like wine, especially those big, dry reds. And there's more to him, he's very handsome, salt and pepper short hair, more black than grey, and a killer, sly smile, like George Clooney's or Sean Connery in those original Bond movies.

So now, I have been mulling over an offer from Steve. He has asked me to visit him, several times over the past few months, to spend a week at his place. I don't need him to, but he's offered to fly me out, first class, from SFO airport to KOA on the Big Island. Honestly, I've never stayed overnight with an admirer, ever, and I wonder how it would work out, if the first day didn't go well. But then there was the breakthrough, he made me a promise, if we didn't hit it off after twenty four hours together, that he would arrange for me to stay for the rest of the week, at one of the nice resorts on the coast, like Mauna Kea. I had heard about this place, it's just about the nicest on the Big Island, and would be a wonderful, awesome place to stay at, if Steve and I didn't hit it off. In my mind, that would be adequate consolation if we didn't hit if off right, if we didn't connect in real life.

So finally, three months after his first offer, I accepted! I was going to fly to the Big Island, and be Steve's sissy lover, for a whole week! Just thinking about it puts butterflies in my tummy. We set the dates, I'm going to fly to KOA in four weeks, and we both agree, for the two weeks before my flight, no cumming for either of us...

Next in Chapter 2: Sissy Loni flies to Steve and they finally meet in person!

12