Sissy Loni on the Big Island Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first words he's said, since grabbing the lube: "Are you ok, lover?"

I look up to him, with watery eyes, and nod "yes Daddy", very softly. "yes..."

He nods back to me, and starts to fuck me, with the first four inches of his cock, in and out, in and out. As he's doing this, he grabs the lube and squirts more onto the bottom half of his shaft.

"You're doing great, baby."

I nod in response, biting my lower lip with my front teeth.

Now, the pushing again becomes more intense. With that new shot of lube, Steve goes for it, and thrusting into me, five, then six, seven, and then all eight inches of him is inside me. I can't even describe the sounds coming out of my mouth, part moaning, part screaming, part crying. There's some pain, deep inside of me I'm feeling a burning, as Steve's cock is buried, fully inside of me.

Now, he just pauses. His hips, and his hands on my hips, have full control over me, full control of how his penis is sitting inside of me.

"Breathe, baby...breathe" he says to me. Now I can see, a trace of a smile coming in his face.

He's rocking, in and out, side to side again, without pushing the cock in nor pulling it out. He's just letting it sit inside of me, all eight inches. He grabs my ankles and lifts them onto his shoulders. This makes my hips and ass raise off the bed. Steve grabs a pillow from the top of the bed and shoves it underneath my hips. I'm totally exposed, helpless, at his mercy. But something else is happening, too. As soon as he lifts me up, and onto his shoulders, I start to feel that pain drifting away.

I'm gasping for air, now grunting, like a little piglet. "Oh Steve, it's good... it's really good...", I let him know.

Hearing me say this, slowly, he slides his cock all the way out, except, like before, he keeps his cockhead inside of me. Then, he slides in, slowly. One push in lasts more than five seconds. Then out. Then in. Out. In. I feel little tremors inside me and notice now I have a little bit of control of my hips and pelvis, and very slightly, I'm pushing out, toward him, as he pushes in.

"Nice, baby gurl... So nice..." The pumping continues.

My head is swimming, I can't think! It comes back to my mind, here lays the bitch in heat!

This continues another few more minutes. Pumping in and out of me, a six-foot four fucking machine is doing me, I think to myself.

More, more, more. I'm moaning, Steve is grunting. Then, he stops, holds me still, and withdraws ALL of the shaft out of me. That pop happens again...

"Flip over" he commands me. He doesn't need to tell me twice. I turn over, on knees and elbows, I present my ass to him, up in the air, arching my spine.

In just a few seconds, he's at my rosebud again, holding his cock up to my anus. He presses, and now this time, there's not a lot of resistance. I want him in my, I push out hard, to help open myself up for him. Pressing steadily, I feel him, all of him, slide inside me. Within a few seconds more, he's got my hips with his two hands, and pumping in and out, first slowly, then building up momentum, faster and faster, faster, faster more...

How long can he last, I think to myself? We rock together, Steve's feet firmly on the ground, he's pushing in and pulling out while I move my hips against his hard cock. He's at my P-spot now, I can feel it. If feels so, SO good! Stroking it, rubbing that little button inside of me with his thick, fleshy manhood.

He reaches around to check on me, feeling for my little boi-clitty. He grabs it with one hand, giving it a few quick strokes before returning his hand to my hip.

I'm whimpering. Sobbing. Howling. "Uh... Uh... Uh... Uh... Oh Steve!" I shout out to my lover.

The pumping, the thrusting continues. His attack on my hole continues. He's moaning, now too... Is he close?

He leans over to my ear, he whispers into my ear: "Keep me inside you, all of me. Lay down, all the way down, put your tummy down on the mattress."

He;s pushing down on the small of my back as I move, I'm flat on the mattress, Steve on top. My legs are spread, and his legs are inside them. He has most of his weight on me, taking some off with his forearms on the mattress, on each side of me. I'm locked under him, trapped, with his cock pressing hard against my P-spot, he's all the way inside of me.

Leaning over again, his lips inches from my ear, he whispers: "Loni, do you feel that? We fit perfectly together. Your pussy can take all of me. We're a perfect fit... Cum with me, baby."

With that, Steve lifts up and retracts half of his shaft out of me. He pushes in once, twice, three times. I lose count. My P-spot feels like it's touching an electrified wand. I'm shaking.

"Oh Steve! Oh Daddy! Oh Steve..." I'm screaming.

The thrusts continue, harder and harder. Steve starts grunting, moaning, "Do it, baby..."

I feel his cock start to twitch inside of me. Something is happening...

"Uhhh... baby... Uhhh... baby... I'm close..." Steve grunts out.

"Oh... Oh... OH..." I'm trying to wiggle, trying to rub my P-spot against his thrusting cock. I'm squirming, rubbing my clittie against the satin bedspread.

Oh my God, I start to feel it! I'm going to orgasm, and ejaculate! "Oh Steve, my God. me too!" I scream...

We're bouncing together, against one another, the bed is shaking, the headboard starts slapping against the wall, like a metronome. Steve moans, and I can tell, he is there. A spurt, deep inside me. A second, a third, a fourth. Each accompanied by a deep, guttural grunt. My electrified clittie is doing the same. I can feel my gurly juice shooting out of my clittie. Three or four times, I feel my clittie clinch and shoot out some cum. Steve thrusts, a few aftershocks. I feel the fifth, and sixth shots squirt inside my boi-pussy. I'm shaking, quivering, crying with joy. Sobbing almost. I'm in heaven, sissy heaven.

Incredible. Incredible. Incredible. I know I've not ever gone through anything like that, ever in my life. I can't feel my toes or fingers. I'm tingling all over, in the afterglow of what might be my first-ever anally-stimulated orgasm! Steve slides his softening cock out of my wet, sloppy boi-pussy. He is gentle with me, and now on his knees, bends over to my face, which is flat on the bed, laying sideways, my eyes closed.

"Are you ok?" he asks me.

Eyes still closed, I answer: "No, not ok. BETTER than ok. I think I'm laying on Cloud Nine, Steve. Am I?"

Steve laughs, "I'm not sure, but if you are, I am glad. That was incredible, baby... Let me get a towel for you."

Steve gets off the bed, I peek with one eye open to look at him. His softening cock is still seven inches long and thick. It slaps back and forth as he moves to the bathroom for the towel. Walking back, he wipes his package dry with the towel, and holds the towel out for me. He's standing right there against the side of the bed. His cock is just inches from my face. I lift my head up and place a single soft kiss on his cock head.

"Steve, you and your buddy here...", referring to his cock, "were incredible!"

"Baby, you got me there, you took me to that place. You are so hot!"

I roll over onto my back, lifting my bum to put the bath towel underneath me, scooting up to elevate my head against the pillows. Using the corner of the towel to dab away some of our combined wetness, I pat the mattress next to me, as a silent request for Steve to join me.

I think what ensued, between kisses, is what is called 'pillow talk'. Just inches away from each other, on our sides facing each other, we debriefed on the incredible experience we just spent the last ninety minutes doing. I feel engulfed, surrounded by Steve's large frame, one arm draped across me. As we're talking, he's rubbing my back, stroking it lightly, with the tips of his fingers. He moves his hand down to my boi-clittie, and gives is a squeeze, a few light strokes. My hands rub against his chest, running my fingertips into the dark, curly hair on his chest.

Steve smiles a broad grin, and says to me: "That was what I call... A good start!"

I giggle. "Steve, I have to say it again, you are amazing, that was all SO amazing."

"Just the start, baby, I have big plans for us this week!", said while winking at me. "But for now, what do you think about going down to the kitchen? Another glass of champagne, I think is in order, and I don't know about you, I could use a snack..."

"Mmmm, that sounds good, the bubbly, AND the snack! I'm starving, Daddy... are you going to feed me a snack?" I ask slyly, there's a double entendre in there...

"Are you asking for more, little gurl?"

I giggle, "A bite to eat, for sure would be good, Daddy... But don't deny me, Daddy, I'm going to want more of you, if not later tonight, then tomorrow. And the next day. And the next day..." I'm trying my hardest to give Steve the sexiest look I have... I'm standing there near him, one leg crossed in front of the other, and lifting my heels off the ground to flex my calves, they call it 'Barbie Feet', these day, I try to smile a sly, sexy smile... Somehow, through all of that fucking, my strappy sandals stayed on my feet, I think, though, my hose and garter belt got twisted around a bit -- no wonder!

"Ok, fair enough. Let's go down to the kitchen. Let's do another glass of that bubbly. I have some Ahi Ahi in the fridge, I'll slice it up and give it a quick sear!"

I nodded, very agreeably. The sun has already set, it went down while Steve was impersonating a mechanical fucking machine, for the past hour or more. Thinking back, it's been quite a day, up before the sun, three airports, driving my rental to Steve's, then all the prep, to get ready for him, and then, this whirlwind initial face to face!

"I need to go down to my room, and get a robe..."

"Ok babe, see you back in the kitchen."

Scooting down the stairs down to the guest suite, I have an idea of the look I want while lounging around Steve's house this week. I sit down, and slide of my sandals, hose and garter belt. Then, unhooking my brassiere, I slip it off, and now I am naked, looking at my tanned body in the dressing mirror. I toss a spaghetti-strapped black lace cami top over my head and pull it down onto my torso. It fits just right, snug against me and my breast forms, high-cut to show off some midriff. Then, no bottom, I just grab my silk kimono robe, I remember this was one of my earliest, and still favorite purchases, ordered from Victoria's Secret, almost two years ago. It's a pale pink with black polka dots, and a sash belt I tie in a loose double knot. Then, my black bedroom slippers, not really slippers, they are clear acrylic plastic, with three-inch sole and heels, but also have that really fem faux fur ball on top of the strap than my toes slip into, clearly something you can only wear at home, not out!

I think to myself, I feel oddly calm now, totally comfortable with Steve, without having met him in person before, and only ever camming with him when orgasms were shared, he's been so nice, so easy to get along with. And even though he was on top of me, outweighing me by eighty pounds and pumping in and out of my boi pussy with great intention, with total focus, I felt that he was always careful, making sure I was ready for him, step by step. I knew he wanted to feel good, shit, I wanted him to feel good, but I could tell he wanted me to feel good, too! It was lovely, sensual lovemaking and an intense physical act, all at the same time, I sighed to myself. Anyway, enough of my musing and mind wanderings, I checked my face, I just need a little foundation powder and blush, real quick, and two new coats of lipstick. I feel good! Tired, but good, it's been a long day and I'm two hours ahead of Steve with today's travel...

I skip back up to the main floor, and the bubbly is back out on the counter, our two glasses refilled. Steve has a small slab of Ahi tuna out, he's slicing away, and a cast iron pan is warming on the cooktop. He hears me coming, and looks up, "That was quick! I was expecting you to take longer. You look lovely... and... that was wonderful. What we just had was wonderful, I hope you feel that way, too..."

Looking right into his eyes, I smile, and nod, yes... "It was incredible, really incredible." I walk up to Steve and put a small kiss on his cheek. He turns to me, we kiss a small, sweet kiss on each other's lips, just the tips of our tongues touching, for a second or two.

"Ok Loni, don't get me started; or should I say don't get me restarted!" Steve chuckles. "Don't make me burn this pan!" said smiling. He turns from me and lifts the hot pan off the stove top, rolling the oil in the pan around, to coat the pan. He sprinkles something on the fish out of a plain glass shaker, a spice mix, I guess, and drops the Ahi into the pan. It smells delicious, making me realize again how hungry I am!

It's only a minute or two to sear the fish to perfection, he pulls two plates out of the cabinet, and lays out the fish, and then a few forkfuls of an Asian slaw he had in the fridge. "Let's go out on the patio, Loni."

And we walk out together, with our plates and bubbly, and sit close together in a cushioned love seat facing the west sky. Steve reaches down, to the coffee table in front of us, and flipping a switch, some nice soft orange flames pop out through a small rectangle of glass pebbles set in the middle section of the tabletop. Just a little comfortable heat radiates out from the propane fueled flames, the sky is black now, and the stars are out. It's quiet, and we're close enough to the shore, the crashing of waves against lava rock is easy to hear.

"See what you think", Steve says, and from his plate, he spears a slice of fish in with his fork, and brings it up to my mouth.

"Mmmm... oh, that's really good! That seafood rub is excellent. This fish is a good pair for the bubbly!" I then take a piece from my plate, and with my fork, bring it to Steve's mouth. He opens wide, and I lay the small slice down onto his tongue.

We make short work of our plates, taking turns to feed each other, and chat, small talk, perhaps for the better part of an hour. The talk slows down, I've got my head resting against his upper arm, and I guess somewhere shortly afterwards, I fall asleep, against him. The early start, and the travel, and that intense lovemaking, has finished me off. After a few minutes of hearing me breathing heavily, Steve steadies me, and then lifts me up again, like before. This rouses me a bit, but still groggy, all I can do is put one arm around his neck, as he carries me upstairs to his bed. In just the matter of a minute or two, I am laid out in his bed, under the covers. He's slipped me out of my robe, and I'm laying there naked, except for the cami. After a quick trip back down to the kitchen to close the patio door and kill all the lights,

Steve is back upstairs, the last light is off, and I feel him spoon up behind me. My eyes are closed, just feeling the comfort of this big, strong naked man up against me. I can feel his cock, still half hard, pressing against my ass cheeks. He leans over, and kisses my on the cheek, softly, tenderly, "sleep tight, baby..."

12