Sissy Loni Visits Her Daddy

Story Info
Sissy Loni details what a visit to Daddy entails.
5.7k words
4.33
16.4k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks everyone, who read and commented on my first Literotica submission ever, "Daddy's Sissy Staircase". That series explains how our relationship, and my sluttiness, developed over time. This story is a look at what one of our get togethers look like, from start to finish, hope you enjoy it!

We email regularly, sometimes multiple times in one day, other times, a few times over a week. But right now, we haven't been in touch for three weeks... Daddy went to southern California to visit his family, but now is returning home mid-week. Neither of us has cum during this time, so we're both super-horny and ready to meet. After checking my work calendar, we agree that Friday will be the day. I have two work meetings early that day, but my day is clear after 10.

Finally, Friday comes. I woke up and as it often does, my first thought of the day is a vision of Daddy's hard cock and balls. I visualize his thick and erect cock, the balls pouched up by an elastic ring, the sac nearly the size of a baseball. I daydream, my own sissy clittie now fully erect, about holding his dreamy meat in my two hands, kissing the tender underside of his shaft with soft, moist butterfly kisses. I then spent a few more minutes dreaming about exploring the rest of Daddy with my lips, getting myself to the point of leaking some pre-cum on the sheets. I trace a finger over the top of my clittie, retrieving some of my sissy juice on the fingertip, and touch it to my tongue. But enough of that, I need to get moving... I sigh, pull the covers off, grab my first cup of joe, and head into the shower.

I soap myself up from head to toe. On my visit days, I usually use a lavender scented bar and a fruity shampoo on my buzz cut head of hair. The razor is next, and I shave long strokes down my legs, making sure my thighs are nice and smooth. Next, my ass cheeks get smoothed and very carefully, the sensitive area around my rosebud. Finally, it's on to my sissy clittie and sissy balls. I LOVE being hairless from the waist down!!

Now naked, at the sink, I shave my face. A new blade, of course, and I shave twice, to make sure my face is as smooth as possible. I know if I do a good job now, my makeup will look much better later on! I pull the trimmer out of the top drawer, and buzz down the little bit of chest hair I do have, and trim under my arms, too. What's next? Moisturizing skin lotion everywhere below the neck. This is cocoa scented and adds a little bit of pigment to my natural summer tan. Then, two coats of my special face cream with retinol. I know when I use this religiously, my face radiates a healthy glow. I turn around in the mirror, wiggling my butt in the process. Snapping on a cock and ball leather strap, I feel SO sexy, SO naughty, SO slutty...

A shame now, to cover up this girly countenance with my 'man uniform': bikini brief mens' undershorts, grey slacks, blue oxford shirt, argyle socks and black leather ties shoes. This is WAY too manly; I giggle to myself. But it's my 'daytime' uniform, the cover to my secret crossdressing fetish, the uniform I need to wear to make it at work, get my things done, and earn that paycheck that allows me to enjoy fully the 'afterhours' part of my life. As boss of a small tech-based business, I make my own schedule and hence have that ability to block off part, or even a whole day if I want, and no one at work even questions my absence. In reality, I'm not gone from work much, but when I am, most of the time, when I am away, it's usually because I am visiting my Daddy.

I suffer through a short 8:30 call with our sales group, and then a weekly in-house team meeting at 9:00. Usually, these meetings seem to go on forever, but today, we seem to get through all our business expeditiously, and by 9:30, I'm escorting the team out of our cozy conference room, thanking them for their great effort to the company and their dedication. I smile, as I think of what the rest of the day will bring. My clittie swells and the strap doesn't do anything to relieve the hardness! I think that maybe on these visit days, I am hard for a total of five or six hours from when I first wake up until Daddy makes me cum, a delicious torture... My laptop powers down, I slide it into the carry sleeve, and into my shoulder bag. I check my phone for messages, and seeing none, smile again, and walk down the office corridor to the front office. I move my magnetic marker disk from "in" to "out" and walk out the front door to my car.

I have fun with this car, not the fanciest in the world, my 3-series soft top Beemer allows me to take advantage of the west coast sunny summertime. 'The Ultimate Tanning Machine', as they call out in their ads. I pop the trunk, drop my bag in, hop in the driver seat and within a minute, my ear buds are in, the top is down in the glorious sun of mid-morning, and I am on the road. It's a 45-minute drive, but I'm going to make some stops along the way. I have extra time and I've learned over the years, that these extra stops enhance the experience, getting me more excited as I drive closer to my destination. Oh, and did I mention ear buds? I tune into one of the many 'sissy hypnosis' audio recordings I have found over the years. I am addicted to listening to these erotic files - they have totally reworked a part of my mind, I guess I am lucky I can partition this in my life, but under the influence of these files, I happily embrace their direction, they are able to drop me into trance, and accept the fact that I am a cock-worshipping whore, willing to do just about anything to get a hard cock into my mouth and shots of cum into my tummy!

My first stop is a thrift store, in a town in between mine and Daddy's. I've never run into anyone I know there and have no shame to bring my cart to check out with a feminine skirt or dress, lingerie, or accessories. "For my mother in managed care" if anyone asks... I spend 20 minutes going through the rack of women's wear, and sadly, don't find anything there very exciting. About to leave, I walk by the accessories section and bingo, see a beautiful pink chiffon scarf. This will make a nice accessory to my outfit today, the one I'm seeing in my mind's eye!

Back in the car, I decide to go as well to the nearby arts and craft store. I stroll the aisles, stopping at the jewelry supplies, and not really finding anything great, I go over to fabrics and look through the ribbon section. Mmmmm, I find a three inch wide roll of ribbon studded with itty-bitty rhinestones, very blingy! I put that in my cart, and a second roll of elastic pink lace. I have plans for these!

Back to the car and the ear buds are back in. As I drive, the instructions in my ears are to run my tongue up and down a hard cock. To kiss it with one hundred kisses. To look into your strong, dominant man's eyes as you worship him with your tongue. The wet spot is now through my underwear and starting to be visible on my slacks. A small wet circle, like a dime. I shift from the commercial center of town, to country roads. It's almost all country roads the rest of the way, and I rarely pass another car or truck, the whole way to Daddy's. A perfect opportunity to unzip and pull my erect clittie out into the summer air. Again, I sample the copious precum dripping down the head of my clittie. I take my taste, then rub the remainder around the head of my clittie, making the large head wet and shiny. I'm feeling wonderfully warm inside, with that special nervous feeling in my stomach.

I realized, after a few years, that I now have a locked-in association with this set of country roads that I travel to Daddy's' place. Earlier this summer, I had occasion to drive them, for a different reason, and found myself getting hard as I drove them, mile by mile. Minute by minute, I get closer.

One more stop - the local wine shop. I haven't mentioned yet, this stop makes both me and Daddy happy in a few ways. While I visit, Daddy will drink a couple of glasses, typically a dry red. I like getting him a nice bottle, as sort of a 'thank you Daddy, for letting me humiliate myself and suck your cock' gift. The humiliation of it gets me even more excited. A few times, I've even gotten a gift card to go with the wine, or with a nicer gift for a holiday or his birthday, so I would have to write out the humiliating nature of our relationship. To be in the store, to select a nice bottle of wine as a tribute to my sexy Daddy, takes me one step higher, as I know I'm only a few scant minutes from his house.

Now, this is the last leg of the trip. The summer sun is beautifully warm, but I'll leave the top up for this last five-minute drive. When I get to Daddy's neighborhood, I prefer to have one shred of privacy that I enjoy with the top up. I make the last turn to Daddy's Cul de sac, slow to a few miles per hour, and pull into the driveway. I keep the earbuds in, grab the wine, and my other purchases. Locking the car door with my remote, I walk to the front steps and smile again, seeing the front door cracked open. As I mentioned in 'Staircase', this was an accidental change in our routine. The door is cracked open, so I may enter without Daddy seeing me in my street clothes. I pull the storm door tight behind me, shut the main door, and turn the deadbolt. With that click, I know I am safe and secure, in Daddy's discreet lair. We are alone, the two of us, and not be interrupted until we are done. I place the wine bottle down on the living room coffee table, and sashay down the hallway to 'my' dressing bedroom.

I smile, everything is set like always. The TV in the dressing room is connected to the home network, and porn is playing; whichever video plays, the theme is always the same, sexy girls sucking cock and getting ass fucked. Classic rock plays, fairly loudly, throughout the house. The sissy hypno drones on in my ear buds, and I see that Daddy has laid out the usual set of sissy 'treats' on the dresser. The first thing I do is pop the little blue pill, Viagra, into my mouth. The chaser is a short tumbler filled with Daddy's golden nectar. It's still warm, I can feel in my fingers, as I bring it to my lips and sip his salty urine into my mouth and gulp it down. Already rock hard, all that pill does is ensure I'll be like a 7.5-inch piece of hardwood down below for the rest of the afternoon. As always, I follow a very specific routine. The next step is to get completely naked. I sit down on the one chair, in the middle of the room, and untie my shoes. The shoes and socks are slid under the chair. I unbuckle my belt and slide off my pants, hanging them on the back of the chair. Then, my shirt comes off, leaving me in my tight little red undies. I slide them off, noting the wet spot is now the size of a quarter, freeing my boi-clittie to pop in the air, pointing straight out, parallel to the floor.

Next are the elastic rings I have found over the years make me harder and more excited, but not so tight that they can't be worn for the next few hours that I'll spend with Daddy. The first goes around my balls, a second around the base of my clittie, and finally, a very thick rubber ring that goes around everything. Only when everything is secured, do I go to the next step in the process - the 420. This also, I have mentioned before, is a very successful endeavor by Daddy to make me hornier and hornier. I light the joint and take a few deep puffs, standing there stark naked. I know just about the right amount to make me super-horny, but not so much that it would take too long to wear off. With the last puff, I can already feel a bit of pleasant buzzing in my head and tummy. And clittie.

Now, I can pay attention to my outfit. I select an outrageous pink teddy. It's stretch lace, crotchless, cupless, and has a halter string tie at the top, a waist-high string tie in the back, which connects in the small of my back to a single, last string tie which slips between my ass cheeks and holds the tiny amount of fabric down over my soft smooth tummy in the front. My b-cup girlie boobs are poking out, as is my boi-package in the bottom. I take out the rhinestone ribbon I purchased earlier and cut a length that makes a blingy belt around my waist, with enough extra to make a cute bowtie in the back.

I now sit down and slide up a pair of opaque, neon-pink thigh highs. They have a nice long lacey panel on the top, I know from wearing them before, that has plenty of elastic to keep them up all afternoon! So today, no garters needed. I do however, take one of my heavy duty clip on garters, and connect the two ends onto my blingy belt, and then slip the thick elastic strap under my sissy jewels. My ball sac and sissy clitty are now pulled up further, point outward, a bit above horizontal, on full display. I slip a faux-jeweled elastic anklet over each foot, and then slip on clear-plastic, stripper style pumps with four-inch heels. I LOVE the way these shoes reform my calves, and I swear my butt cheeks are even rounder when I have these sexy shoes on!

Now, I can focus on makeup, while the sissy hypno in my ears continues to encourage me to worship hard cocks. A trigger is being installed, every time I hear the word 'cocksucker', I am to obtain more energy and need to suck harder and faster, no matter how long I have already been servicing my Daddy. This trigger has already been installed in many previous listenings, and been in my head for some time, but hearing it again, the hypnotist with her sexy, stern, British accent, giving me her instructions, makes my clittie pulse with excitement.

I have done makeup so many, many times, I feel like I am finally pretty good at it. The concealer is first, then foundation, which I let dry a bit while I do my eyebrows and eyelashes. Then, I blend in a few contrasting shades of powdered base makeup touched up with some darker highlights to accentuate my cheekbones and chin. I typically use a blue glittery eye shadow to complete the look. It's a slutty, exaggerated look, not one I would ever use to look passable in public. Now, I'm almost ready for Daddy! I am breathing a bit fast... I take a sip of water, then feel like this is a good time for another hit or two off the joint Daddy left for me - might as well come out just a bit more buzzed and super-horny!!

Just about all that is left is some jewelry - some clip on dangly earrings, bracelets, and one of my favorites today, a multi-strand faux pearl necklace. I love this necklace for its heavy weight, and just enough slack so it rattles and slaps back and forth against my chest as I bob my head while cock sucking. I add the scarf bought earlier at the thrift store. Almost next to last, is the wig. I am a stunning dark brunette, shiny black hair, a mid-length cut just down to my neck, and the ends flipped under a bit. One more accessory I almost forgot - the pink ribbon I bought today!! I cut a four-foot length and use it as a leash for my package. I tie one end to the heavy outside ring mentioned earlier, and let the loose end dangle free, to the ground, between my feet. Ok, the very last thing? My glossy, fire engine red lipstick. Really, a base of creamy thick lipstick, three coats, followed by two coats of lip gloss. I slip the lipstick and gloss into the hem of my stocking tops; I think I may need to reapply these a few times ('giggle, how come that lipstick barely lasts ten minutes?') My heart is pounding, my clittie feels like it's pointing to the ceiling after those last hits of 420, I take one last look at the sissy slut looking back at me in the mirror, exhale once deeply, and head out of my dressing room back to the living room, where I expect I will find Daddy, buck naked, feet spread, hands on hips, sporting only a raging hard on...

I walk down the hallway, I've gotten fairly good over the years, even with these four inch heels, I can strut confidently, putting one foot directly in front of the other, or better still, 'across the line', putting the front foot across the back foot, as I step forward. I also manage to keep my thighs together while I walk, which helps keep my package bulging and sticking out in front of me. I bring all of this outrageousness to the living room, I am right, Daddy is there, hands on hips, with a serious look on his face - he opens his mouth, to quietly reprimand me "You're a bad, nasty sissy slut to keep Daddy waiting so long..."

I finish walking right up to him, I am so close, I reach out with one hand and cup his heavy balls and heft his thick penis with the other. I lean into him, to whisper into his ear: "I'm sorry, Daddy, so sorry, I promise I will make it up to you" I whisper, with enough volume to blow a small puff of air into his ear, hopefully to further excite him. "I'm so hungry for you, desperate, all I want to do today is whatever is necessary to make you happy, Daddy'. I'm fingering his balls as I speak, looking into his eyes.

"And you know, my sissy, its going to take a long, long time to drain three weeks of cum out of my balls". Now, that stern look on his face begins to change into that devilishly handsome smile of his. I guess I am a lucky slut, to have a hard, horny Daddy who is also very easy on the eyes. "Now let me take a good look at you, sissy".

He picks up his crop off the coffee table and with the back of his fingers, waves me back a step or two. Then, without a word, twirls his pointer finger in a small circle, instructing me to twirl around for him. I put my hands the top of my head, and fully exposed, I turn my back to Daddy. I put my feet together, making my balls and clitty poke out backward, between my thighs. I bend over at the waist, placing my hands down on the coffee table, pushing my smooth ass cheeks up in the air. Daddy walks up to me, lightly stroking my bum... He reiterates: "It's going to take a long, long time, sissy, to swallow down three weeks of my cum!" He slaps my ass cheeks with the crop, first one cheek, then the other. Not enough to hurt me seriously, but enough to make me twitch and grunt. More swats, maybe five or six on each cheek, without seeing them I know they are reddened now. Then back with his hands, he gently strokes my cheeks, ever so lightly, sensuously, with his fingertips. He slides one finger between my ass cheeks, slowly. I moan, and he moves his fingers to my protruding ball sac.

"Are you leaking, slut?" This is a common question, Daddy will maybe ask me this ten or fifteen times today, I know for sure.

I nod my head, "Yes, Daddy."

He smiles, "Well, where do you suppose it should go?" He collects a droplet of my precum on the tip of his pointer finger, and proceeds to rub it on the head of his swollen, hard penis. This is our rule, sissy leakage winds up in my tummy, usually with an intermediate step of wiping it onto one of Daddy's sexy, sensitive spots.

Daddy then walks around me, facing me, and points to a large throw pillow leaning against a TV cabinet which sits against the wall. We've done this so often, he doesn't need to tell me what to do, just point. I get on my hands and knees, and crawl over to the pillow and sit up on the carpeted floor. Daddy walks up to me, first, teasing me by dangling his erect cock just too far away from my mouth to get to. Then, he hefts it with one hand, taking a step toward me, his beautiful penis now just inches from my face. I look up at Daddy, look into his eyes, and kiss the tip of his cock with my lipstick laden lips.

I'm in heaven, sissy heaven.

I lean over, and plant a few kisses on the insides of both of Daddy's thighs. I do this mostly, to 'mark' him, to leave him with my fresh lipstick imprints. Daddy loves this and will try to keep those imprints visible for days after my visit. After four or five big kisses, the lipstick on my lips starts to disappear. I pull away, looking into Daddy's eyes again, as I reach for my lipstick in the elastic of my stocking. Not breaking our eye to eye connection, I reapply the red coating to my lips. We both know now, this second application of lipstick won't go onto Daddy's thighs...

12