Sissy Loni on the Big Island Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blow Steve a little kiss, and then turn away, heading into my suite. I toss my carry bag onto a chair, and giggling and humming to myself, I think to myself, "This all feels so good, so wonderful... That trip out to the bluff was so, SO exciting, and it's crazy, at times, when I was talking to Steve, I felt like there was no outside world out there, just him and me, if there were a hundred people watching us, I would not have noticed. When he had me there naked and, on my knees, I really submitted to him, I opened up to him, like I think I've not ever done to anyone, not even Sarah..."

Exhaling, and trying to catch my breath again, I walk over to my bed, and slip out of my sundress and tankini. Sitting on the edge of the bed now, I'm naked, except for my running shoes, which I'm untying and taking off. Now, I'm pretty much au natural, I walk to the mirror in the bathroom, and come close to it, and touch the day collar. It fits me comfortably, but with not much slack. How did he get the size exactly right?

Anyway, on to the breast forms, I peel them off ("That adhesive works really well!", I think to myself), and wipe a bit of glue residue off my chest with a wet makeup removing cloth. My face needs some touch up, which I take care of next, finishing with some neon pink lipstick.

Now, back to the bedroom, I think about the various swimsuits I brought with me, I know immediately what I want to wear, one of the orders I placed from a few weeks ago... the pink zebra print halter top and thong bottom bikini set, I got from Berrydog. "They have some of the sexiest, skimpiest swimsuits on the planet!" I think to myself. Basically, this suit is four little triangles of fabric, connected together by a bunch of soft, pink cord. Two triangles in the bottom piece, and two in the top. Putting the bottoms on, one of the triangles covers my boi-clittie, just barely, and there are string ties running from front to back, with little bow ties on each side of my hips. In the back, these cords connect to a little tiny triangle, maybe two inches on each side, sitting high on my butt cheeks. It's main purpose, this triangle, is to connect the two side ties to the cord running between my butt cheeks, underneath me, to the bottom of that first triangle in the front. I get the two side ties tied, so that the bottom is nice and snug, and then move to the top... There are two tiny little triangles, side by side, they will barely cover my nipples and a few more square inches around them. The tops are connected to cords that I tie behind my neck, it's a halter top, and the sides of the triangle, connected to more cord, gets tied in back. I smile, and think, "This bathing suit has more cord in it than fabric!" I love it, love the look. The electrolysis I've been doing at home is paying off, I am so smooth, there's barely a hair to be seen anywhere. My legs are smooth, my boi-clittie is smooth, my ass is smooth, and my chest is totally hairless. I look so femmy in this, I can't stop smiling!

It is scanty, though, I think, and even though we're home alone, I think I should add a top, maybe this will help me show off the suit a little better, make it more of a surprise... Looking through the dresser, I find the gauze resort shirt that I bought from Ujena. Super light, gauzy fabric, it has a couple of buttons in the front, and shirt collars and tails that make it look, I guess, like a man's long-sleeved oxford shirt. Except that the tails, top and front, barely come down to my bikini bottom! I slip that on, and button one button in the middle. It covers most of my bikini top, and the top third of my thong bottom. Anything else? Mmm, no, just a pair of raffia corded flip flops, just flats. Ok, I'm ready, I check my wig, its fine, makeup is fine, I twirl around in the mirror, "looking good!" I think to myself, and smiling, head upstairs to Steve. No, no, wait, I grab the Hawaiian Slipper necklace, and reaching behind me, open the clip, and then fasten the chain, behind my neck... Okay, now I'm ready!

I dance up the stairs, wiggling my butt a little to dance music I'm hearing in my head. The kitchen is empty, I see Steve out on the patio. He's already sitting back, in that double-wide chaise lounge, in the back corner of the patio. A little table next to it has a bottle sitting inside a red clay wine chiller. Two empty glasses are sitting next to it, "Nice, he waited for me..." I thought.

Steve, standing up out of the lounge, starts the chat: "Here, see what you think," he says, grabbing the bottle from the chiller, and holds it out to me, so I may read the label. "It's a Tavel... D'Aquieria."

I study the label, look at the bottle. "Beautiful color," my first comment. Steve takes the bottle of wine back, to pour two glasses. I continue: Tavel is France's biggest rosé area, isn't it?"

"It is, very good!" is Steve's reply, handing me a glass.

I take a sip. "Mmmm I love this color. A beautiful pink! No, coral maybe?" looking at him, would he know? "Very nice, it's fruity, Steve, and maybe a little spice in there, something peppery is talking to me." In my head, I roll my eyes to myself, I'm sounding a lot like a wine snob, I thought.

Steve sips: "I get some raspberry in this, can you taste it, too?"

We sip together, and Steve tells me: "Let's sit back here and enjoy the wine. We can pretend to know about wine all afternoon...", he laughs.

But I'm not ready to sit, I'm still standing there, in my swimsuit, and cover shirt. I stop, wanting to tease him, and give him a little show, I say: "Steve, maybe it's a bit warm out here for this cover shirt. Let me take it off..." I want to have his full attention on me, when I do this, still standing just a few feet away, without saying a word, I undo that one button in the front, and shrug the shirt off me, letting it fall off my shoulders, behind me to the ground.

As far as his reaction to this, the only thing Steve didn't do is gasp! I loved it, loved his reaction. Now, looking at him, I am watching him, now HE has dilated pupils, loving my body with his stare. Down me, up me, back down, back up with his eyes. Without saying anything (maybe the cat has his tongue?), he holds up his pointer finger, and asks me to twirl around. I comply, turning my back to him, letting him catch a full view of my nearly naked backside. The only thing covering me back there, is a two-inch triangle of pink fabric, above my butt cheeks, and a few feet of pink cord. I put my two hands on the top of my head, and wiggle my mostly bare bum, then I twirl back around, facing him...

"You like?" I ask, already knowing the answer. I'm smiling... I'm smiling a big smile.

"Are you kidding me? I might need nitroglycerine in a minute!" he laughed, putting one hand up on his chest, where his heart sits. Continuing, "I think I've used the word twenty times in the last twenty-four hours, but I have to say it again... incredible. You just might be... the sexiest thing... I've ever laid eyes on... in my entire life!"

I smile, and lean over, and give my Daddy a nice little kiss on the lips. "Ok, Daddy, let's sit back and enjoy the wine!"

It's all so nice: the wine is nice, the sky is blue, the sun just warm enough to feel good on my tanned body...

Steve, right next to me, is chatting about the week: "I know you've never been out to the Big Island before, so I want you to see some of our sights, and do some of the things that you can't do anywhere else. But I'm going to be selfish, too! We're going to spend some nice quality time together, you and I, here at my place, and some one on one time, in a few special restaurants and other places, too. I'm planning to take you to the Canoe House tonight, for dinner, at the Mauna Lani resort. It may or may not be the best restaurant on the island, but the setting is great, there's good service, and the tables stretch all the way from the restaurant out to the sandy beach. The food is very good! I have a table for two reserved, on the edge of the water, for 6:30. I know that's a bit early for most socialites, but if we go then, we'll be right there on the water, for sunset."

And he goes on: "And I have a plane ride reserved for tomorrow, we'll be up in the air for ninety minutes, you'll get a good idea of the layout of the whole island... Now tomorrow evening, tomorrow night, is poker night. Typically, this is something I do every Thursday night, with 'my boys', the three guys I usually golf with. They're making fun of me, teasing me, that I am skipping out on some of regular rounds this week, but when they lay eyes on you tomorrow, they'll understand... Totally..."

Steve then sets his wineglass down, and then takes mine from me, and sets it down, too. Then, he's totally focused on me. He turns on his side, facing me, we're inches apart. We kiss, kiss some more, and more again. He takes one hand, and reaches down my tummy, exploring for the front panel on my bathing suit. He finds my clittie, inside the flimsy fabric of my bottoms, and starts to rub it, starts to stroke it, with the tips of two fingers. He pulls his face back a little from mine, not saying anything about what his fingers are doing. I'm now fully erect.

"These three guys are just about my best friends out here. All three retired out here, just like me, retired young to enjoy life out here in the great weather. We don't have any secrets, I've already told them about you, and that you are spending the week with me. I've told them, already, that you are... a special gurl..." And then, he stops talking, and the rubbing of my boi clittie changes, it changed to a little squeeze, in one second, he has pulled down the fabric of my suit, and exposed my clittie. It's in his hand now, he's stroking it, slowly, with two fingers.

I'm frozen, paralyzed... I can't move... I can't talk...

Steve now continues talking, as he strokes me: "The three of them are married. They have great kids, great wives, but sometimes, they tell me they are jealous of me, of the 'second chance' I've gotten, at bachelorhood, after my divorce. They don't appreciate that I sleep alone most nights. But they love, they LOVE to hear about my extracurricular activities, I guess they are living vicariously through me, by hearing about some of the fun I get to have. They know I am a pervy guy, who acts like a gentleman out there in the real world. Their wives and kids like me."

He's still stroking me... Is he going to make me cum? I'm starting to breathe a bit faster.

More from Steve: "And... I've told them, that you will be with us during the card game. You will be our server, our bartender, our waitress, during our poker game. You will dress sexy and slutty for the four of us. And then, during the game, you will take them, one at a time to your bedroom, so they can take a break from the game. You will ask them if they would like to see your room. Then, when you take each of them downstairs, you will service them, however they want. You will do whatever they want. You've made it clear to me, in the year or so we have been chatting, that you are a slut, that you love being a slutty whore who will give multiple blowjobs in one session. Like you do at those glory hole places you go to..."

"Do you understand this?" Steve asks me, as he continues to stroke me, squeezing just a bit harder, and going faster and faster.

It's apparent now, this is his plan for right now, he wants me to cum. I look at Steve, and nod, I nod yes: "Yes, Daddy, I'll do all of that for you and your friends tomorrow night. I'll give them an evening, they will, I hope, remember for the rest of their lives!" I have my arms wrapped around Steve's muscular neck.

Two words, he says back to me: "Very good... Very good. You seem to be liking this, what I'm doing to you? To your little clittie?"

I nod, and bite my lip, just a little nip, with my front teeth. "I like it, Daddy, I like being touched like this..."

"Good..." he replies. "I want to be able to make you feel good. Would you like to cum for me? Or should I stop, should I get up, and get another glass of wine?"

My eyes open wide, "No, Daddy, please..." my eyes are wide open, he's stroking me back and forth, back and forth, our eyes locked a foot away from each other.

Staring at me, he nods... "are you close?"

"Very... very close!", I'm trying not to shout this, being so close to him...

"Okay... Okay..." he replies. "Do it, my pet. Do it..."

Maintaining our eye contact, as Steve continues to stroke me, little sissy noises start to come out of my mouth: "ooh... ooh... ooh... ooh..."

I push my hips, back and forth, trying to generate more friction. My eyes lose their focus, almost rolling back into my head, my lids close partway, and it is there... My orgasm... In rapid succession, I squirt out four little shots of gurl cum, most of it going into Steve's hand. My eyes, opening back up, find Steve's, and I lean into him and give him a short tongue kiss. He kisses me back, and pulls his face back, away from me just a bit.

"What would you like to do, Loni, with this?" he asks, pulling his hand up to me and showing me the white goo on his hand. "Would you like to clean it off for me? Clean my hand for me?"

And I understand the question, and I nod, yes, and I take his wrist with one hand, and holding it up, I softly, quietly, lap up my cum from his hand, into my mouth. I make the cum disappear, and then I kiss the very tips of each of his fingers, all five, before letting go of his hand. "Thank you, Daddy..." I whisper to him.

"You are very welcome. We've talked a little bit about this, in our online chats, why I like sexy sissy sluts like you... When they get horny, excited, you can feel it in a big way..." he winks, squeezing my now-softening clittie with one good squeeze. "It's so exciting for me, to see you looking all sexy, like you look right now, and with your erection, giving away your state of excitement, for all the world to see... Just so sexy!"

And then he pecks me on the cheek, and sits up, "Now we can have that second glass of rosé. No sense not finishing the bottle. He pours the two glasses full, and puts the empty bottle back in the chiller, but upside down, indicating it is indeed, a 'dead soldier'.

Well, as hot as things have been between us, I'm thinking, it's been less than twenty-four hours since I've been with Steve, even with our two weeks of abstinence prior to my visit, at some point, the sex-charged nature of our time together is going to need to subside, we're going to need some down time, some time to recharge our batteries. I reflect, let's see, how have we done so far... well, we've fucked like rabbits, twice, Steve has cum three times, and I have, twice. Not bad for twenty—four hours, the next hour or so helped fill that bill, to recharge a bit. We chatted, dozed, kissed a few times, finished that second glass of rosé, a little bit of everything. Steve mentioned some of the other things he lined up for us, we're going to go snorkeling together, he's reserved a spot for the two of us to do the Manta dive in Kailua Kona, very exciting... If we have time, we're also going to take a chauffeured ride, in a four-wheel drive, up to the top of Mauna Kea, this would take most of an afternoon, and all evening, we both agreed to see how our week was going, and decide about it in a few days... We also talked about our respective professional interests, Steve's ongoing day trading, since he retired from full-time work, and my work in bioinformatics in the biotech and pharma industries, my LLC. We also agreed at some point tomorrow, we're going to need a little break to catch up on our respective email accounts.

But now, we're coming up to the early evening, five o'clock is approaching, the sun is noticeably lower in the sky. Steve thinks we should get ready for our dinner date: "Loni, it's time to get ready, I'd ask if you would like to shower with me, but I'd be worried that we'd get sidetracked and miss our reservation!" he said, with a big smile and a wink.

"I totally agree!"

We're up now, off the lounge, and standing there, close, we kiss one more time. A nice, slow, passionate, open mouthed kiss with plenty of tongue. Steve has both arms around me, he's got his two hands at the small of my back, clasped together, and pulling me tight against him.

I think, to myself, "He's showing off, he's pulled me close like this to let me know that his cock is hard again, in his swim trunks."

"Steve, it's been a really wonderful day... I think the trip out to the bluff was a wonderful experience for me. I liked it a lot, that you wanted to hear me talk about myself, my sissy self. I like it, Steve, like it a lot that I accepted your invitation to visit you."

"Well, we are both glad, then, about going to the bluff... and you accepting my invite! Now about tonight, you can wear whatever you want, but just FYI, I am going to wear what I would call 'resort casual': Khaki slacks, a silk print shirt, and just sandals. It's a pretty nice restaurant, but you'll see people dressed at all different levels."

"Ok, Daddy, got it. I know EXACTLY what I'll wear. I hope... I think, you'll like it!" I wink.

"Ok, we can leave whenever we're both ready, but no later than six p.m."

"Yes, Daddy" I say to Steve, in a syrupy, sissy voice. I pick up my shirt off the ground, and slipping it back on, I turn, before Steve moves, to give him a nice view of my backside, as I wiggle my ass and walk from the patio and into the kitchen. Before heading down the stairs, I stop and look over my shoulder, out to the patio... It's SO nice to see Steve still standing there, just watching me... I smile back, blow him a kiss, and head down the stairs.

In short order, I strip and get into a warm shower. I then realize, touching it, that we both forgot about the day collar. And you know what, I think to myself, I seem to really like wearing it for my Daddy! Even though I feel pretty smooth everywhere, I soap up my legs and bum, and give every square inch attention with my Venus razor. I hold the lavender-lemon bar of soap up to my face, and inhale, it's just SO nice... the routine continues, now out of the shower and patted dry, lotion, face shave, makeup, I take a little extra time on my makeup, I want it to be perfect for tonight! Ok, I'm ready, now to get dressed.

I go to the dresser, and pull out some nude thigh highs, I know they're not the fanciest, but I just love the Berkshire 'All-Day' thigh highs, the elastic top works the best of ANY stay-ups that I've tried. It might be sexier to wear something with lacey tops, but they won't look so sexy, drooping down to your knees, I picture in my mind, while Steve is pounding me. So I don't need a garter belt, but choose a nice pair of black thong panties, really a G-string, this pair, from VS, is nice because the front panel has a bit of elasticity in it, and my boi-clittie and balls fit just right in it. The rest of it mainly, is just two thin straps, one that wraps around my waist, and the other, connects the bottom of the front panel to the back of the waist strap. The back strap disappears between my ass cheeks, making my bum look, essentially, bare.

The breast forms are back on, and to hold them up, a nice balconet bra, from D&G, I love it, it actually lifts the breast forms up the most, of any brassiere I own. I look myself over, front and back, now I go to the closet, I have a special, little black cocktail dress that will be perfect. Can you picture it? It's a Halston crepe cocktail dress with racerback, my back is bare to the waist. Sleeveless and shows off my shoulders, my shoulders are bare, too. It also has a wrapped halter neck, the fabric covering my breasts crosses just above my boobs and meets behind my neck. It's fitted, tight to my figure, everywhere, not exactly like a stretch bodycon dress, but pretty close. And very short hemmed, just barely covering the elastic tops of my stay ups, I know, when I sit down in this, I can keep them covered, but if I want the stocking tops to show, all I'll need to do is cross my legs a certain way, and I can give my dinner date a nice, private peek.