Sissy Loni on the Big Island Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I choose the pearls, again, to go with this, I like the classy look of the white gleam of pearl against the black fabric. Necklace, and matching earrings and bracelet. I get my wig on straight, do my lipstick, and I'm ready, almost ten minutes before Steve's request to be ready by six...

I grab my small purse, and head upstairs, to check on Steve. He's ready to go, looking handsome, sitting at the kitchen island, checking email on his phone. Seeing me, he sets his phone down, eyeing me as he moves. God, I love, I absolutely love the way he looks at me...

"Again, Loni, I gotta say it... incredible... just incredible..."

Long story short, the evening is fabulous. We get to the restaurant, the staff all know Steve, he must be a regular... good conversation, good wine, yummy appetizers, then, sunset happens, and from our table, I get to see the 'green flash', as the sun disappears from view. I find a spot where I can cross my legs in a certain fashion and give Steve a private view of not only the tops of my thigh highs, but the front panel of my thong, too! He points to a fancy boat out in the water, and squeezes my clittie while I'm looking away. Dinner arrives, we do our best to eat two awesome seafood plates, trading bites from each other's plates... We finish off a bottle of Chardonnay together, pass on dessert, and we mutually decide against taking a little walk the Mauna Lani resort, where the restaurant is sited.

We're standing up, walking away from the table, and head through the resort lobby to get to the valet, for Steve's car. Steve hands the valet the parking stub, and after the valet runs away from us, to get the convertible, Steve looks at me, and says: "Loni, I think the night is still pretty young. Why don't we go back to the house? You know what I'm thinking, Loni?"

"No, my sexy Daddy, what are you thinking?" I ask this, with a big smile on my face.

"I'm thinking that we're going to need to make love, many times, to make up for fourteen days of abstinence..."

My smile somehow gets even broader, thinking that it's only a short drive back to Steve's, and the night is indeed young, and he will be inside of me again, very, very soon..." I kiss him softly, on the cheek, and whisper in his ear: "Daddy... I think... I think you are correct..."

To be continued...

Look for chapter six to detail the events from rest of Wednesday evening, and then Thursday's activities on the island, including a short airplane tour, a pleasant afternoon on the patio, and then, the Steve's buddies join he and Loni, for 'poker night'.

Loving to hear from you all, especially if you are enjoying this series, I'd love to hear from you, get your comments...