Sissy Loni Visits Her Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Part two of Sissy Loni's visit to Daddy.
4.7k words
4.62
9.4k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Sissy Loni Visits Her Daddy, the second installment. This narrative of Sissy's day with Daddy, the preparation, the dressing, and then the get together continues here, in Daddy's bathroom, with Sissy Loni in the process of drinking down Daddy's golden nectar via a funnel crafted from a two-liter plastic soda bottle. This chapter will make a lot more sense, and probably be more enjoyable, if you go back and read chapter one, first. And thanks for those who have contacted me and enjoyed my stories...

.

.

Ok, so maybe I exaggerated about the volume, but still, through my watery eyes, I can see the funnel is perhaps one-third full, still, think about chugging a pint of beer, it looks like, even after gulping down three or four mouthfuls of Daddy's nectar already, there still is maybe a pint, or just more than that, to go. It's heavy enough, I need to take one hand from behind my back, just to keep the weight of the funnel from pulling it our of my mouth. I look up, look up into Daddy's eyes.

He says nothing, just staring back directly into my eyes. He reaches down to the floor and grabs the loose end of the 'clittie leash' that I have tied onto the heavy rubber ring clinched around my boi-clittie and balls. He pulls, gently but steadily upward, lifting my hard clittie and the rest of my package, up into the air, now pointing up toward Daddy's face. Then, giving the leash a little slack, he starts to rhythmically jerk the leash, causing my clittie to bob back and forth.

"Look at you, what a slut... Sissy is rock hard, even while drinking my piss".

Daddy continues to flick the leash, like a metronome beating every second or two. He reaches over to the rim of the funnel, and helps grab it, steadies it with thumb and forefinger of his free hand. "You can do it, I know, Sissy. DO IT!" He urges me.

Without breaking eye contact, I start to drain the funnel. The end of the funnel sealed in my mouth, I slip my tongue off the end of the funnel, letting several ounces of nectar into my mouth. Thankfully, this is 'I've been drinking a lot of liquids' urine, and it's only pale yellow. I don't know if I could do this if it was his dark yellow 'first trip of the day to the bathroom' urine! Bit by bit, I admit one good swallow into my mouth at a time, and then swallow it down, glug it down my throat. Meanwhile, Daddy is playing with my clittie, via my leash. I understand what's happening: he is conditioning me, acclimating me to associate the drinking of his urine with the pleasure of having my clittie played with.

I make progress now, and maybe I only have six or eight ounces left in the funnel. Daddy is so, SO focused on me, I don't want to disappoint him, I don't want the electric feeling in my clittie to stop. The leash continues to jerk my package, my eyes watering as I fight back coughing up the warm liquid. I can feel it, tears are streaming down my face. One more swallow, then another, then another. I can see the liquid drain from the funnel, my stomach getting bloated, as if I chugged a pint or more of draught beer. Two more swallows, and I empty the funnel. I don't think I could have taken one more swig! I drop the funnel out of my mouth, my hand turning it sideway, to keep any drips or drops from leaking out onto my thigh highs or the floor. I hand it to Daddy, while he is still jerking on my clittie leash.

"I am so proud of you. What a total sissy, a total slut you are!" Daddy drops the funnel into the sink, and then gets down on his knees, very close to me. He grabs a hand towel from the sink, and dabs the tears off my face, and a few droplets of nectar on my chin. "Are you ok?"

I nod, yes, right now unable to talk. My stomach is churning, and I am trying to get it to settle down. I believe I've swallowed down the equivalent of about two cans of beer, maybe more! The humiliation I am feeling, having done this shameful act, is the payment, the motivation for me to do this act. Plus now, Daddy is conditioning me, a second way, by stimulating me sexually. As I drink down his yellow essence. I take a few deep breaths, I smile slightly, I know now I am going to be ok. I know we are only part-way through our afternoon together, there is much more to go.

"I think you need to go check your makeup. And maybe you'd like to try on another outfit... if you want."

I smiled a big, broad smile, knowing for sure my face was a wreck! I take another few deep breaths, fondling Daddy's cock in one hand, and nod. "I need a bit of a break... but Daddy, don't worry, I know you have more for me, and trust me, I need more of you in my tummy. More of this..." as I fondle his ball sac and continue my smile.

Slowly, I pull my hand away from Daddy's heavy orbs, and we stand up, together. "Give me a bit, I'll need that to redo my makeup and recover!"

Daddy nods. "Don't keep me waiting TOO long. I'll be in my bedroom."

I nod and turn and head back to my dressing room. I chuckle to myself, looking at my face in the makeup mirror. It looks like someone smeared a wet washcloth around my face. Or a large wet penis, to be more accurate, I guess!

I clean myself up, using a couple of disposable makeup removal wipes to remove the smears. Mainly, I just reapply my eye shadow, redo the blush, and lipstick. Again, three base coats of deep red lipstick and two coats of clear lip gloss. I'm ready so quickly, I think to myself, "Loni, you should be on a crew in the pits at the Indy 500!" I look around the room, and see if there is anything else I want to change into. I think at this point, honestly, I would rather be back between Daddy's thighs than changing my outfit. I look around the room, and just put on an additional two necklaces, layering them on top of the pearls. I like the added weight on my chest, it feels good, reminding me that I am indeed wearing them. And one more hit of 420, why not?

Tugging up on my thigh highs, and straightening out my rhinestone belt, I make my way out of the dressing room, down the hallway, and to the back of the house, where Daddy's master bedroom is. I wonder to myself, over the years, how many hours have we laid together on his bed - how many hours have I had his hard, throbbing cock in my mouth?

Daddy is laying on his back on the bed. Legs splayed, he has the remote in his hand and is changing the tube from one porn channel to another. Without interrupting him, I know the routine, I know what Daddy needs right now: I climb onto the bed, and fashion myself between his legs, my face very close to his cock and balls. I rest the left side of my head onto the inner side of his right thigh. This is "assuming the position". We have found, this is very comfortable for Daddy, and for me, too, and now, I will spend as much time as Daddy needs, nursing on his cock and worshipping his balls. I pull my hair away from my face and swallow the entirety of his penis into my wet mouth.

As I've said, this can go on for quite some time. Although Daddy may have needed some time to recover his erection after urinating, he shows his good stamina, his rock-hard cock fills my mouth fully. I slide my lips and tongue all the way up and down the shaft, my mouth wet and warm with excitement. As I suck, I lift my right leg over, across his left leg, and arrange myself so that my clittie is pressed against the inside of his leg. Like a dog, I use my hips to slowly hump Daddy's leg, rubbing my clittie against him, up and down, and trying to get some of my clittie drool spread around to act as lube, although I am glad even to be dry humping his leg! All this, while I stay focused on Daddy's jewels, moving back and forth from gentle sucking and kissing, tonguing his cock and balls, and putting those sweet eggs in my mouth and rolling my tongue around them. This, I think to myself is true worship and adoration. I am content, Daddy is content, he is allowing me to humiliate myself and pleasure him.

One of his favorite lines pops out of his mouth: "Sometimes a sissy just needs to lay back and nurse on a hard cock!"

I look up into his eyes, and nod yes. The eye contact is always important to me, I love to know that he is watching.

Several more minutes, and I can tell good things are happening. First, softly and slowly, and then with a little more urgency, Daddy's hips start to pump up and down, pressing into my face. I respond by matching his pace, we are moving in synchrony, both of us focusing our actions on his penis. He continues his thrusts, I know this will be good, he cautions me: "Easy, easy..."

This is almost never ever said, except right before something really big. Placing his hand behind my head (God, do I love it when he does that!), he pushes my face all the way down onto his cock. I start to feel the pulses. One. Two. Three. My mouth starts to fill with his milky essence. Four. Five! This is an "Oh My God" moment! The shudders start, Daddy shaking his hips, his whole body is shaking. I keep him in my mouth, fully. The cum bathes my tongue. I look into his eyes, Daddy loosens his hold on the back of my head. Then, his head tilts back, and his eyes close. Inwardly, I smile, I know I have taken Daddy all the way to, as a friend of mine calls it, 'The Sixth Floor', that dreamy, post-orgasmic location.

Daddy shudders, his whole-body shudders. He quiets down for a bit, still with eyes closed, but then twitches and shudders again. I like to call these after-shocks. I reflect, I feel proud, affectionate, and humiliated all at the same time. I feel proud, that I have just taken this man to an exceptional level of arousal and excitement. I feel affectionate, I still could go back and worship more, his delectable package. But at the same time, I feel that humiliation, the humiliation that motivates me to dress like a trashy slut, and do things that, as my sissy hypno tapes make it plain, "no normal person in the world would ever do". I am not normal: I am a slutty whore with a 'suck hole' where my mouth should be.

I swing around, getting out from in between Daddy's legs, and up to lay my head on a pillow, I am laying next to Daddy, very close. I put my head on his shoulder, as he continues to recover from the seismic blast he just shot into my mouth. I trace my fingers lightly, up, and down him, from his hip, to waist, to chest, then back down, back and forth, slowly. I am in no rush to move, and Daddy looks like it might take a while for him to open his eyes. With a combination of satisfaction and disappointment, I see Daddy's cock laying sideways, a bit shrunk down and a bit soft. Oh well, he is entitled to this, I figure, I think he has been hard so far for ninety minutes since I got dressed and entered the living room.

He turns his head toward me, and opens his eyes, smiling softly, "My God, you nearly killed me with that, you know."

"I'm trying my best to please you, Daddy. Thank you, by the way, for putting all that yummy stuff into my mouth", I say giggling like a bimbo.

"It was MY pleasure", he laughs.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"I'm not sure if my legs will hold me, but I think I need to stretch." Daddy gets up, picking up his wine glass, and goes into the kitchen for a refill. I stay on the bed, sit up, and looking across the room to the mirror above the dresser, I straighten my wig.

Whether Daddy has softened or not, I have not. My clittie is hard and still leaking. By myself, I take a dab with my finger and put it onto the tip of my tongue. Not getting it all, I smear the rest around the head of my clittie, making it shine, glossy and wet. I start to stroke my clittie, up and down, slowly at first. It feels very warm, hard, and heavy in my hand. The rings at the base of my clittie are still comfortable, but contributing to the volume, the circumference, the length of my swollen clit. The elastic strap underneath, the recycled garter strap, contributes to this as well, and contributes to lift my package up, it points toward the ceiling. The veins are prominent, coursing up and down the length of the shaft. I let go, and watch my clittie throb, it bobs up and down, in parallel with my pulse. I am glad that I am not short-changed in the clittie department, I know that some sissies have a sense of pride, that their 'mini-clitties' are almost as small as the button on a real female. My clittie would not be described that way, I am at the very least, 'well above average' in size.

Daddy walks back into the bedroom. I see that he has refreshed his glass of wine and has a small box in the other hand.

"I almost forgot, sissy, I have a present for you."

"Oh Daddy, thank you!" I squeal in a fake, higher pitched sissy voice.

Handing me the box, I make quick work of opening it. It's not wrapped, no card, just the unopened shipping box. Hmm, I don't recognize the shipper's info: 'Love Plugs, Raleigh, NC'. Separating the top box flaps, I look in, and know immediately what it is - a set of three jeweled butt plugs, three different sizes, stainless steel with a pink jeweled heart on the end. My mouth drops open wide - we don't do a lot of anal play; this was totally unexpected!

Telling me something I already know, Daddy starts: "You'll need some lube and maybe you will want to start with the baby bear one first. Then we have you move to mommy bear, and then daddy bear." Baby bear is not quite as wide as a golf ball, momma bear is maybe a bit wider than a golf ball, and daddy bear, wow, maybe halfway between the size of a golf ball and baseball.

"Daddy I love it! Would you like me to put one in?"

"Of course, my sexy slut. There's lube on the dresser in your room. I'll wait for you in the living room."

I jump up off the bed, and blowing Daddy an air kiss with two fingers, I take the plugs and strut down to my dressing room. Now I know, I need to change out of my teddie, to wear something that doesn't have a string running between my two smooth ass cheeks... I leave on the thigh highs but take off my rhinestone belt and teddie. I'm mostly naked now.

I look at the three plugs and pick up 'momma bear' and lube it up - then getting on my knees on the carpet, I bend over, my head almost touching the floor. I wiggle the plug up to my anus, and start to push it slowly in. I know it will go, I've had dildoes up my butt before, and a few condomed penises before, too. Hard at first, I get it in halfway, and then the rest is easy, ahhhh, it pops in, the jeweled pink heart holding it in place.

"Oh my..." I say to myself. This feels so, SO good. And that neural connection, from anus to clittie, fires up immediately. Did I say previously I was really hard? Well, now add ten or twenty percent in terms of arousal. I can hardly stand up. Literally, butt-naked, I need to find something to wear, that won't get in the way or hide that cute little pink heart! I pick a micro-short white lace skirt, with an elastic waist band. I slide this up my legs, I have worn this before, and know even if I wear it low-rise, the bottom of the skirt will only cover the top half of my butt cheeks. More like a wide, fluffy belt rather than a skirt. In a word, slutty! I know what will match this, I have a sexy cami top, white feathered lace, we ordered it from ChicMe. It's so SO sexy, I feel so feminine and slutty in this outfit! I twirl around, giddy, seeing my clittie fat and hard, pointing up above horizontal, bobbing up and down, I face away from the full-length dressing mirror and bend over, looking over my shoulder to view that cute little pink heart!

Standing up, I cannot wait to strut back to the living room, to rendezvous with my sexy Daddy. I check my makeup, it's ok, straighten the wig, and move quickly to the hallway out to the living room. Daddy is there, on the couch, crop in hand.

"Let me see, sissy."

I turn away from Daddy, and bend over at the waist, presenting my butt cheeks to Daddy. I then reach back, with two hands, spread those cheeks as far apart as they will go.

Daddy then pushes at the heart with his crop. I moan. It feels SO good, so titillating, so exciting! He then bends over, and with two fingers, grabs hold of the pink jeweled heart. He pulls the plug out, only halfway. I can't help it but to moan again. He then presses it back in, it pops back in, and then he presses the heart, firmly, against my anus. Then again, out halfway, back in. Again. Again.

He's fucking my ass with the butt plug.

It feels so good, I don't want to move, I don't want to do anything that will make Daddy stop. I am moaning, and grunting, softly. My clittie is hard, twitching up and down and leaking. I look down, and see a dab of precum, starting at the tip, and trailing down as a strand of viscous goo, almost down to the carpet.

He continues doing this, without saying a word. He knows he has me spellbound, immobilized, seduced by the incredible feeling of electricity coursing through my core. I start pulling and pushing back, in time with Daddy's moving of the plug, especially to push back toward him while he is pushing in on the heart.

It just gets to be too much. He's been doing this for ten minutes now! I'm losing control, the 'little brain' is in complete control of me. "Uh... Uh... Uh... Oh Daddy!", I squeal.

"Do NOT cum! It's not time yet."

"Ohhhh... Ohhhh..."

"Sit here", he points to the corner of the coffee table. I stand up and move as he directs.

"Now lift up", and he grabs a short foam noodle from the corner and puts it under the crack between my cheeks.

"Now sit on that", he smiles, pushing down gently, but insistently, on my two shoulders.

With the noodle between my cheeks, I sit down. The foam noodle presses on the butt plug. My clittie responds by twitching, and points upward, seemingly looking like a forty-five degree angle.

Daddy doesn't help matters much. With his crop, he starts slapping the fleshy underside of my clittie, the most sensitive spot. Slapping rhythmically, every second or two.

I can't help myself. "Uhhh... Ohhh... Uhhh... Ohhh..." My open eyes roll up, as if they were trying to look up into my head, to look behind me.

Daddy's attention moves the to Magic Wand on the floor next to his easy chair.

He reaches to pick it up and flicks it on the low level. Moving back to me, he places the wand on my clittie. First, rolling around the tip, then up and down the shaft, then, just pressing it against the soft underneath of my clittie.

What a sight to see. Without shame or hesitation, I am ass-humping the noodle as my Daddy tries to keep the vibrator pressed against my clittie.

I scream. Maybe more of a long grunt? Twice. I am more than willing to degrade myself like this, to humiliate myself, in an even trade for the intense feeling coursing through me. I have told Daddy many times, the vibrator makes me feel like an animal, like a bull or stallion being electro stimulated for semen collection.

"Get your cup!" Daddy commands.

I reach back, knowing already 'my cup' is on the coffee table behind me. It's always the first thing I look for when I enter Daddy's lair. Sitting on the coffee table, always, is his crop, and my sissy cup. A small, steel cup, maybe only able to hold a few liquid ounces.

The purpose of the cup is to collect my cum, without spilling any, so that none is wasted.

Now in my hand, I look up at Daddy. Without saying a word, Daddy understands, reads my mind: "Daddy PLEASE let me cum... Daddy PLEASE let me shoot my sissy load... Daddy, PLEASE!"

Daddy nods, and with one finger, points at my cup. I move it to my clittie, to just in front of my clittie. He flicks the vibrator to high mode. Now, Daddy holds the vibrator very firmly, against the bottom of my clittie. He then takes my shaft in hand with his other hand, and pushes down on my clittie, pushing it against the vibrator. My clittie is in his control, it's essentially locked to the electro stimulator by his hand.

12