Sissy Loni Visits Her Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still rocking my ass on the noodle, it starts. My ejaculation starts. Did I mention I'm a big shooter? And Daddy loves me for it?

The first shot, as always, is half strength, clearing the passageway from deep inside me to the tip of my clittie. The second comes out at full force. As does the third, fourth, and fifth. Squeezing hard now, I push, and while moaning non-stop, shoot a smaller sixth and seventh. I'm in delicious, ecstatic agony! I know this is going to be it, for the first round, but if I'm stimulated more, immediately, I can express out more sissy juice.

"On your knees" he says, pulling away from me.

I comply. Daddy then reaches for the lube and squirts a glob on my clittie.

"I want more" he instructs me. I KNOW what he wants more of!

I take one hand and rub the lube all around the shaft of my clittie, making the head glisten in the room light. I start to stroke it, looking into Daddy's eyes. I don't know how to explain it, but over the years I have learned, if I haven't cum in a while, and I don't let my erection dissipate, I can ejaculate more semen. With the last release being more than three weeks past, I know there is more.

Right then, Daddy moves right up to me, and places his cock right up to my lips. I open and take him into my mouth, sucking and licking without interrupting the stroking of my own clittie.

I love being degraded like this, sucking Daddy's cock will make me cum harder, I know.

A few more strokes, and I am there. I need to pull off his cock to see what I am doing. Two more hard shots go into the stainless-steel cup. Then a third. I am exhausted, breathing hard I can feel my heart racing.

We've been through this many times: "Now the rings." This is my instruction from Daddy, to remove the rings on my package. I don't think I have any problem squirting my semen with the rings on, but he insists. He thinks he can get one more spurt out of me if I take off the pressure.

He is wrong. I spurt two more times, getting every drop into the cup. Breathing heavy still, I know I am done. Milked to completion. Like an animal. I scoot back, sitting on the carpet, against the couch, trying to catch my breath.

We're not done. Daddy grabs a small plastic disposable syringe. No needle, just the plastic portion. We've used this before, it's a ten milliliter syringe, and he sucks my sissy juice out of the cup. My cum fills it just more than halfway. More than a full teaspoon of cum, it turns out to be today. That's more than average for me, based on our prior use of the syringe.

"Tongue" Daddy instructs me. I stick out my tongue. He drops a line of cum on my tongue. I keep my tongue out, on display for Daddy.

"Swallow."

I obey.

There is still more in the syringe. Daddy squirts it on his penis.

"Look at me."

I look up at Daddy and open my mouth wide. As I watch him, he inserts his penis, half-hard, into my mouth. As I lick and collect my own juice off of it, I feel him harden some, and he smiles, at me, a stern smile.

Now, now I know we are done. It has been quick work, all of my own cum is now down in my tummy, mixing with the Daddy loads I have swallowed down just a little bit ago... I catch most of my breath back and sit up on the couch. Daddy joins me, sitting right next to me. I put my head on his shoulder, fingering his penis in my fingers. "God, I love this thing", I think to myself, about his beautiful cock.

Daddy puts his arm around me and caresses my shoulder. "You continue to amaze me, sissy. That was a very nice load, and I think you put every drop into the cup! You KNOW I hate to see any of that wasted."

Daddy knows about that for sure. Sometimes I don't eat my own sissy juice, on those occasions, Daddy just prefers to take it into the kitchen and pours it into small freezer containers. He keeps it frozen, for the occasions when me, or another sissy who might be visiting, is directed to eat multiple loads of defrosted semen, while Daddy watches. And sluts like me, we take that container of cum, maybe five loads, maybe more, and we drink it down, willingly.

"Don't go away like that again, Daddy. Three weeks is too long to be without you."

"Sissy, you know my family visits are few and far between. You need to be more patient when I'm away like that. Maybe we need a way to make sure you don't touch yourself while I'm away!" He smiles, we both know what he's talking about.

A chastity device.

I gulp, thinking about it.

We have talked about it, before. The thought of being locked up by him makes me SO incredibly excited! How horned up, how super-submissive that would make me! I gasp, quietly, thinking about what I would do for Daddy after being locked up for weeks. I would think about him, almost every minute of every day! What I would do as a trade to get myself unlocked...

And that, perhaps, would be another story.. to be told another time!

12