Sissy Meets Auntie Flo Pt. 03

Story Info
A nancy boy needs tampons.
1.5k words
4.41
6.6k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader - My stories are about weak pantywaists and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in pretty dresses and lingerie.

---

To recap, I underwent vaginoplasty surgery and then had a menstruator device installed in my spiffy new pussy. Mistress Katherine had invented the tiny apparatus in the feminization laboratory that she supervises. Mistress was very kind and supportive during the trying days of my first menstrual period.

My second period began with spotting right at the expected time. I had been using panty liners for several days in case it began early. Instead of my sexy Maidenform nylon bikini panties I switched to wearing Lollipop cotton briefs because of their absorbency.

When my menstrual flow increased I began using Tampax Radiant Superabsorbent Tampons. I get turned on whenever I insert one in my lovely new pussy. Removing the paper wrapper with my manicured fingers is an amazingly feminine experience that makes me tingle all over. I love penetrating myself with the smooth plastic applicator and seeing the string trailing out of my bottom afterwards.

I was much more confident during this second menstrual period. I went about my regular activities without worrying that other people knew I was on the rag. There were no crying spells and my emotions were under control.

Each day I went to Mistress's lab where my job is to perform cunnilingus on her and the five women whom she supervises. I reported on my menstruation status to Mistress throughout the week and she made notes on her computer.

On Friday Mistress told me that she was very pleased by the progress I had made. Then she surprised me with a question.

"Markie, would you like to service another woman during her period?"

I didn't have to think very long because I love being close to pussies whether my own or other women's.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. "I would love to do that. When can I start?"

"As it happens, Markie, mine began yesterday. How would you like to service me at my home and then spend the night?"

"Oh, Mistress!" I exclaimed. "Nothing could make me happier!"

I met Mistress at her car after packing a clean dress and panties along with a few cosmetics in an overnight bag. Then she drove us to her house which I had not visited before. It is a charming Tudor style on a beautifully landscaped property.

Inside I asked, "Mistress, which bedroom is mine?"

"Markie, sweetie, you will sleep with me tonight," she replied.

I was overwhelmed with delight at the prospect of spending the night in Mistress's bed!

Then she changed the subject. "I want you to service me now, Markie," and she led me by the hand to the bathroom.

"My feminine hygiene supplies are in the cabinet next to the sink. Please get me a Kotex U and bring the box of wipes," she said.

Mistress sat on the toilet while I fetched the supplies. When I returned, her Jockey Elance cotton briefs were around her ankles and her knees were wide apart.

"I love the floral pattern on your panties, Mistress," I said when I knelt before her.

"Thank you, dear," she replied. "I'll bet your undies are very pretty, too."

When Mistress lifted her navy blue skirt I noticed that there was some leakage around her tampon. I gently pulled the string and withdrew it from her pussy. Then I wiped around her vagina and her labia. Finally, I removed the Kotex U wrapper, gently slid the applicator inside her, pushed the plunger and removed the empty tube.

"Mistress," I said, "there was some leakage. May I look in your panties?"

"Please do, Markie," she replied.

Fortunately, she was using a panty liner but it was thoroughly soiled.

"Mistress, you're liner needs to be changed too," I said.

"I'm so glad you noticed, Markie," she replied thankfully.

I got an Always Anti-Bunching Liner from the cabinet and replaced the wet one in her panties. When Mistress stood up I pulled her Jockey briefs back up and smoothed the elastic bands around her waist and leg openings.

After throwing out the soiled hygiene products I washed my hands. Mistress stood behind me at the sink smiling affectionately.

"That was wonderful service, Markie. Now it's your turn."

"Oh, Mistress. I wouldn't dream of having you do me. I am your sissy servant after all."

"Markie, you're more than that to me. I care for you as a person and I'd like for us to be more intimate. Please, let me change you tampon."

I was overwhelmed with emotion and began sobbing tears of joy. Mistress embraced me, dried my tears and then sat me on the toilet. I was in sissy heaven when she removed my panties and replaced my tampon.

I had not experienced an orgasm since my vaginoplasty surgery but now I felt one coming on. When Mistress removed the applicator I felt a wave of feminine joy crash over me and I squealed like a girl.

"Markie, did you just have a little orgasm?" asked Mistress.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I said apologetically. "I didn't mean to."

"Don't feel bad, Markie," she replied. "I'm glad for you. Let's see if you can have another one."

Mistress removed the tampon by the string. When she re-inserted the plastic applicator it took my breath away. Then she slid the wonderfully smooth tube in and out, and my arousal built up again. This time I held my emotions in check until the erotic joy overwhelmed me. Then I let out a loud shriek of sissy joy. Mistress made me cum three more times after that. I felt so happy to be a woman with vaginal orgasms!

"This doesn't happen when I'm alone, Mistress. It must be your doing," I said with true lover's passion in my heart.

"I'm flattered!" she replied as she tenderly kissed my cheek.

Mistress ordered pizza and we shared a bottle of red wine that evening. Then we snuggled on her sofa and enjoyed a romantic comedy on television. After the movie Mistress took me to her bedroom and undressed me. I had forgotten to bring a negligee so she lent me a pink Venus Deep V Lace Nightie. I felt wonderful wearing her intimate clothing. Then I undressed Mistress and she slipped into a red babydoll.

We practically jumped into bed together and held one another in a warm embrace. Then Mistress said, "It's too bad our pussies are so messy right now. Would you like to come for another overnight when we're both clean, Markie?"

"Oh, Mistress!" I replied. "Yes, please!"

Mistress rolled me over so that I was facing away from her. Then she spooned me until we both drifted off to dreamland.

In the morning we both needed fresh tampons. She changed mine first and gave me two more wonderful orgasms with the applicator.

"May I try to bring you off this time, Mistress?" I asked when I was ready with her tampon.

"I don't think that would work for me, Markie," she replied, "but would you please finger me before you insert my tampon?"

I penetrated her vagina with three fingers of one hand while I stroked her clitoris with my other hand. Mistress climaxed exuberantly. So, I repeated my ministrations and she came a second time.

Then I fixed bacon, eggs, toast and coffee for Mistress and we enjoyed breakfast in our nighties. After we ate she led me to the sofa and we made out.

Mistress asked me to fondle her breasts and she untied her fly-away nightie. Her large mammaries hung gracefully while the areolas and nipples were slightly upturned. I massaged her with great pleasure and she became highly aroused. Then she asked for more fingering and I gave her another orgasm.

Mistress had plans for the days so she drove me back to my suite on campus. She kissed me passionately and deeply in her car.

When I returned to her home a few days later, Mistress showed me how lesbians have sex. We scissored and sixty-nined but the most exciting act was using a two-headed vibrating dildo.

We spent all evening with the dildo inside our wonderful vaginas and experienced a dozen or more orgasms while kissing and fondling one another. I was so glad to have a pussy instead of a penis because our pleasure was limitless!

Over the next couple of weeks our lovemaking became an obsession. Mistress took afternoons off work so that we could start screwing earlier in the day. Finally, Mistress asked me to move in with her. I happily packed my outerwear, lingerie and girdles along with my cosmetics and a few other things.

After living together for a while our menstrual cycles became synchronized. Now Mistress and I make passionate love three weeks out of each month and give each other feminine hygiene care for the remaining week. I'm enjoying sissy orgasms with my new vagina and living in sissy paradise!

The End.

Your comments are welcome.