Sissy Meets Auntie Flo Pt. 02

Story Info
A nancy boy needs tampons.
1.5k words
4.38
6.2k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader - My stories are about weak pantywaists and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in pretty dresses and lingerie.

---

In part 1, I was selected to be the first transgender woman to menstruate. Doctor Alyssia Robbins performed my vaginoplasty and then inserted the medical device for discharging blood into my new pussy. My keeper, Mistress Katherine, developed the menstruator in the feminization laboratory that she supervises.

After the surgery was I worried about having a menstrual 'accident'. So, I switched from wearing scanty nylon tanga panties to more absorbent Lollipop cotton briefs. Each morning I put a Carefree Panty Liner in my Lollipops and waited nervously for my period to begin.

Then one day while I was giving Mistress her afternoon cunnilingus I felt wetness in my crotch. I could hardly wait to tell her the good news but first I had to finish servicing her clitoris. She kept my face plastered to her pussy for seven orgasms and each one seemed to take forever.

When she eventually finished I gave her the joyous news. We high-fived and she kissed my cheek. Then she hurried me down the hall to an examination room. Along the way a nurse stared at my legs and I knew that I must be leaking. Womanhood can be so embarrassing!

When we reached the room Mistress had me sit on the examination table and told me to remove my panties and lift my skirt. She retrieved a vaginal speculum from a cabinet and dilated my pussy. Mistress said that everything appeared normal inside.

After cleaning myself I changed to the period panties I had been carrying in my purse. Then Mistress walked me back to my suite on campus. There she phoned her boss, Doctor Pavlova, as well as the surgeon, Doctor Robbins, to tell them the good news. Then she went off to meet the doctors for a celebration at a local brew pub.

I didn't like wearing wet period panties. So, I removed them and inserted a Tampax Radiant Tampon with LeakGuard. Then I put a Kotex Light Days pad in a clean pair of Lollipops for added protection. I had grown to like Lollipops because of the lovely floral designs on their tummy panels and the comfortable elastic waist and leg bands.

The following morning I just finished changing my tampon and panty liner when Mistress knocked on the door. She brought me a pretty bouquet of lavender, daisies and lilies. My nerves were on edge because of my period though and I began sobbing as I accepted the flowers.

Mistress instructed me to relax on the sofa while she made us chamomile tea. While the tea was brewing she sat with me, held my hands in her gentle grasp and told me that everything would be alright. I leaned into her soft bosom for comfort and she kissed my forehead.

"Markie, sweetheart, lots of girls experience emotional upsets during their first period," she said soothingly.

When our tea was ready we moved to the kitchen table. Madame suggested that I skip my cunnilingus sessions with the women on her staff for today. These usually run from about ten in the morning until five in the afternoon and they are taxing. Instead, she offered to take me shopping for shoes and accessories.

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied with genuine appreciation. "But may I at least service you before we go? That would help get my mind off my period."

She agreed and I removed her pretty Natori Romance Thong. Then I eagerly licked her glorious pussy and she had five powerful orgasms. I felt much better afterward.

We browsed several shoe stores and tried on dozens of beautiful high heels, platforms and strappy sandals. Then we went to the luncheonette at Nordstrom and ordered sandwiches.

I excused myself while we were waiting and went to the ladies room to check on my tampon and panty liner. After sitting on the toilet I found that both were thoroughly soaked. Panic set in when I realized that I didn't have any more in my purse and I began sobbing.

Eventually a woman entered the stall next to mine and asked why I was crying. I sniffled and blubbered that I needed a tampon or a sanitary pad. The lady passed me a Tampax Pearl Tampon and a Stayfree Pad with Wings. I was so relieved that I thanked her repeatedly and offered to pay her.

When she declined, I asked whether I could give her cunnilingus instead and she happily agreed. I went to her stall where she was already seated and her Maidenform Brazilian panties were down to her knees. I pulled them to her ankles and she spread her thighs revealing a wonderful labia piercing and her shaved pussy. I gave her two strong orgasms. In return she embraced me and gave me her phone number.

After lunch Mistress and I browsed hand bags, scarfs and perfumes for a while. Then she had to return to the lab and drove me back to my rooms. I invited her in for an additional oral session and I gave her three more joyful climaxes. She kissed me on the lips before she left and said I should take Midol and come to work the next day.

I didn't have Midol in my suite so I had to venture out. Walking alone was much scarier than when Mistress and I were together. I was certain that everyone on campus knew I was menstruating and I even imagined that they could smell my discharge.

In the campus drugstore I located the Midol but I wanted feminine deodorant spray too. I must have appeared lost because a sales clerk asked if she could help me. I was too embarrassed to reply but she noticed the Midol I was holding.

"Are you looking for feminine hygiene items, honey?" she queried in a confidential tone.

"Yes," I managed to sputter. "I want a deodorant."

"Right this way, Ma'am," she said and led me to a different part of the store. And she called me Ma'am!

"This Wild Rose Feminine Spray is my personal favorite. I use it before I go out with my boyfriend. Just wipe your muff with a wet cloth and then spray it on. Josh loves putting his face in my crotch because of the lovely aroma. We also carry Vagasil Odor Block and FDS Shower Fresh."

"Thank you so much, Miss!" I said. "I'll take the Wild Rose."

"Fine. Come with me to the register and I'll check you out discreetly. We girls don't want to advertise our time of the month do we?"

We both giggled. I sure didn't want people to know. I thanked her profusely after I paid.

Then she surprised me by saying, "I think I've seen you before. Aren't you one of those sissies from the feminization lab? I'm told that you pansies give wonderful tongue service."

I admitted that I was a pantywaist and that I loved giving cunnilingus. The attractive redhead then took me to their storage room, sat on a chair and lifted her skirt. She was wearing pretty dotted panty hose with an open crotch.

"I have plenty of time because my lunch break just began," she said with a smile. So, I went slowly and she climaxed three times.

Something didn't feel right as I walked back to my rooms though. So, once inside I went straight to the toilet. When I removed my Lollipops the tampon was halfway out of my pussy. I pushed it back in but it immediately slid out again.

With blood all over my fingers I didn't know what to do and started crying. So, I washed my hands and phoned Mistress at her office for help.

"I can't come over right now, Markie, but don't panic," she said in a soothing voice. "Just use pads for today and come to my office first thing tomorrow morning."

Mistress welcomed me with a comforting hug when I arrived. Then she led me to the examination room. I was wearing Vanity Fair nylon hipsters with lace trim instead of plain cotton Lollipops because I wanted to look pretty for my Mistress. She lifted my skirt and pulled down my undies. Then she examined my pussy and the soiled pad. It was so embarrassing!

"I don't see anything wrong," she said and then asked, "What size tampon are you using, Markie?"

"I'm using a Tampax Pearl Regular," I replied.

"Let's try a larger size," she said and then gave me a Kotex U Super from her purse. My pussy had to stretch a little wider to accept the larger applicator but the tampon felt more secure.

Since it was almost time for Mistress's morning cunnilingus anyway I licked her to three glorious orgasms right there in the exam room. Then we went to her lab where I found all five of her horny staff members anxiously waiting for their turns.

This story will be continued.

Your comments are welcome.