All Comments on 'Sissy New Year Ch. 01'

by SissySlut1337

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting premise

But when the sex started it moved along much too fast. She got naked, but no discussion about how she looked to him. She asked him nothing. She teased him with nothing. She jerked him off rather mechanically, not dragging it out at all. There could/should have been slow teasing with dialog about what she was doing, what did he want to do, etc. Instead, he just came. Over. Not erotic.

You need an editor. You wrote BIDING when you meant BIDDING. And what's with the NECK massage? Was that his cock? It would seem so.

Had real potential.

Gave it three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice idea but...

...terrible writing.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Hi. Nice first effort. I'm on a sissy porn spree, so your title drew me in.

I'm guessing the sissification begins tomorrow. Should be an interesting topic for you to play around with.

Anon/interesting-premise buried some useful hints in their comments, though I don't fully agree with all of them. Lit has some editors you could try to find one you like to work with, if you wanted.

Either way, I'd definitely read the next chapter. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Haters gotta hate. Good story, thanks! Really hot, I really enjoyed it. Not every story has to do things the same way. I understood she was sucking hard on his neck until it hurt, that was perfectly clear, and also really hot!

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

I broke my own rule and read the other comments.

First, I enjoyed the story, this first chapter was so good made me want to read more chapters.

It does have great potential and can't wait to see what you do with it. Especially since its your first.

As far as the grammar mistakes, don't worry about it, I have read stories with 3 editors and found mistakes. I will say a good editor can help if you need some.

Everyone has their own style of writing just keep it up and you will do fine, don't let ppl get to you

I enjoyed it

Thank You

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous