Sissy Piggy Joins the Pigpen Ch. 02

Story Info
Henry gets a date with Susan, and more than he bargained for.
4.4k words
4.39
14.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe Susan had agreed to date me. Sure, I was going pretty great. Nice house, decent savings, and I'd recently been promoted to a cushy job with a six figure salary at the letting agency. But I'd always been a little shy and intimidated by women. Susan seemed to have sensed that, because she was the one who invited me out on our first date, where I may have had a little more wine than I should have!

I couldn't believe what I ended up telling her. About Don, the boy who'd mercilessly bullied me all through high school. About how I'd inherited my lovely house from my parents and was proud of how I'd done it up to honour their legacy. How my new position at the company wasn't actually that stressful or tough, but was handsomely financially rewarded.

"Oh wowwwww," said Susan, pouring me more wine. "Well here's to the patriarchy, huh?"

I laughed nervously "I didn't mean like that! I definitely consider myself a feminist."

I don't know why she laughed so hard at that. I'd drank so much at that point that I shyly asked if I could kiss her. She smiled with those beautiful lips and told me not to worry, there was lots of kissing in my future.

A week later I was getting dressed up for our second date when I got a video call. I turned on my computer and jumped when I saw it was Susan, along with another girl. They were both completely naked, the other girl sat in Susan's lap.

"Henry, meet Tamara. Well don't be rude, say hi!"

"H-hello?"

Tamara giggled and I felt myself blush. "Oh he's gonna be perfect."

Susan shhhed Tamara but was wearing a smug smirk too. "Henry, you've booked a lovely restaurant for us tonight haven't you? Very expensive and exclusive. And a private booth too!"

"Uh huh," I said, zombie-like, trying and failing not to stare at Tamara's gorgeous breasts, that were covered by nothing but a small key she wore on a chain around her neck.

Tamara laughed and gently covered her breasts with Susan's hands. "Is that better, Piggy?"

They both burst out laughing as I blushed and squirmed.

"So we have a proposal for you," said Susan. "You and I can go on a date tonight. Who knows? Maybe you'll even get lucky? I like your chances."

"How exciting!" said Tamara, her boobs jiggling as she bounced up and down on Susan's lap. I was seconds away from climaxing in my boxers.

"But Tamara here has suggested that she and I go on the lovely date tonight instead. And you can stay home and go on a date with your toilet."

"W-what?"

Tamara rolled her eyes and stuck her middle finger up at me. "Piggies are soooo hard of hearing these days. We're offering you an all-expenses paid toilet date, piggy! As in, you get to date the toilet AND pay for our date. Yay!"

"I... why would I possibly..."

"I know right?" laughed Susan. "What freak would pick the latter? But I told Tamara about you and showed her your photo and she was convinced you were a piggy who loves to date toilets."

"I'm just looking out for you, Susie," said Tamara, giving Susan a big hug and kissing her on the cheek. I covered my hands with my crotch.

"I know cutie. So Henry! Go ahead and look Tamara in the eye and tell her your choice, and then I'll go get dressed all slutty for a lovely date with you. Easy!"

I looked into Tamara's eyes. She was so cute and adorable and now she was pouting at me. I felt my heart melt. I couldn't imagine letting this princess down.

"You two should go on the date," I said before I could stop myself.

Susan laughed harshly. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Annnnnd," said Tamara encouragingly. I blushed and felt encouraged to say the madness that I said next.

"And I should go on a date with my toilet."

They both burst out laughing and clapped their hands. Susan was shaking her head.

"I'm gonna go get ready for our date," said Susan, getting up and patting Tamara on the head. "Take this loser through it, will you?"

"My pleasure! Ok piggy, first rule - you answer to Piggy now. Got it?"

"Yes Tamara!"

"Yes Tamara what..."

I began to sweat. What had I done wrong? The thought of letting Tamara down made me want to cry. My bottom lip started quivering and even my bladder felt like it was about to betray me.

"Yes Tamara what piggy?"

Oh! "Yes Tamara! Oink oink!"

I couldn't believe how natural snorting had felt. This was so embarrassing. I just wanted to curl up and hide somewhere. But I also wanted to look at Tamara and bow to her every wish forever.

"Good piggy! Every sentence that comes out of your stupid piggy mouth will end that way from now on."

"Yes Tamara! Oink oink!"

"That's Queen Tamara you stupid piggy. Go ahead and punch yourself in the balls five times for being such a bad piglet."

Before I could even think I'd punched myself as hard as I could. I cried out and doubled over in pain.

"Four more piggy! You won't be using that silly clitty of yours now anyway so keep going."

I punched myself over and over. The pain was agonising, and Tamara decided to give me another ten, just for fun. I was in tears by the time I finished, and so sore I couldn't believe it.

There was a knock at the door

"Ok, piggy. Put an earphone in so you can hear me as you answer the door."

I did as I was told.

"Answer it piggy! Chop chop!"

I jumped and ran to the door. A middle-aged delivery driver handed me a large box and said it needed to be signed and paid for. I balked at the price - what the hell was it that was worth £2000? - but Tamara's giggling and encouragement soon had me getting my card out and paying in full.

"Hey, do you mind if I use your bathroom quickly?" He asked.

"S-sure," I said.

While he was in there, Tamara said. "Tell him not to flush!"

"W-what?"

"Did I stutter piggy? And why aren't you oinking?"

I blushed bright red and shouted. "Um, please don't flush!" Then added "oink oink" quietly.

"What?" Said the guy from the bathroom.

"Louder!" demanded Tamara.

"Don't flush! Oink oink! It's, er, broken! Oink oink!"

"...OK?"

The delivery man gave me a confused look as he left. Tamara demanded I dip him a curtsy. I could see him shaking his head as he went back to his van.

I returned to the front room and Tamara's cam. She was now dressed in a cute black dress. She looked adorable, and I didn't realise it at the time, but I would never see her naked again (or any woman).

"Open your package, piggy!"

I opened it and gasped. Inside was the weirdest dress I'd ever seen. It was bright baby pink with a huge tutu that went out at like a ninety degree angle. I knew it would barely reach my hips. On the front of the dress was a big picture of a toilet and the caption 'I LOVE KISSING TOILETS. MWAH!' My face was scarlet as I took it out of the box with shaking hands.

"Hurry up and get dressed for your date, hot stuff!"

Seconds later I was in the horrible dress. Tamara laughed and laughed and then had me remove my jeans and underwear. There was a chastity cage in the box that she had me put on and then click the padlock shut. As soon as I did so she took the key out from an envelope in front of her and added it to her necklace. I paled, realising the only key for my horrible new penile prison was with her. Then I reached into the box and took out a ridiculous pink diaper covered in smiling cartoon pigs. I put this on without even being asked.

"Yay! Piggy's learning!!! Now do the ears and snout."

This was somehow the worst part. I took out the snout and put it on, then slid the ears over my head. It felt like a turning point. I looked at the camera, tears in my eyes, and snorted proudly.

There was a knock at the door and I literally squealed. Tamara gasped, her eyes lit up with joy.

"Put your earphone in and answer it!"

"I c-can't. Oink oink!"

"Awww don't be scared piggy! I'll be with you the whole time."

Feeling encouraged, I walked to the door, my tutu bouncing with each step. I thought I was going to die of shame as I opened the door and revealed my new look to the delivery man.

"Oh wow... I er... think I left my phone here?"

"Please come in and get it oink oink!" I said, instructed by Tamara.

The delivery man picked up his phone, barely suppressed a laugh, then asked if he could send a photo to his friends. Tamara was delighted and told me to say yes and twirl for the camera, fingertips on my head like a ballerina.

"Have a nice night buddy," laughed the delivery man, shaking his head as he left again.

"You too sir! Oink oink!"

I swished back into the front room and gasped. Susan was dressed to kill in a tight red dress that showed off her amazing breasts. She burst out laughing when she saw me in my date outfit.

"What a fucking loser," she said, smirking and hugging Tamara.

"That's not very nice," giggled Tamara. "Piggy is very sexy, aren't you piggy?"

"Yes Queen Tamara. Oink oink!"

"Say it!"

"I'm very sexy Queen Tamara. Oink oink!"

"Good to see you're feeling confident," said Susan. "Looks like our cab is here. Send us £50 for it then open video chat on your phone and take us to the bathroom."

I sent the money then swished off into the bathroom. The smell of the delivery man's urine was horrible. He hadn't even got all of it in the bowl.

"Ewwww! How perfect for you piggy!"

"Loser, I left a lipstick when I was there. See it in the medicine cabinet?"

"Yes Susan. Oink oink!"

"Go ahead and apply it on your piggy lips."

I blushed and applied it as best I could.

"More!"

I whimpered and put more on.

"More! All around your piggy mouth!"

When they finally let me stop I looked ridiculous. A piggy bimbo clown. They then had me draw a sad face on the toilet. Then I had to take a selfie with my date.

"God he's so handsome and out of your league, piggy," giggled Tamara, showing the selfie to her laughing cab driver. "You're gonna have to pull out all the stops to woo him!"

Pulling out all the stops turned out to be singing to the toilet at the top of my lungs. They demanded I perform Barbie Girl while doing my piggy dance, with lots of twerking, spinning and oinking. Every time I finished the awful song they'd struggle to stop their laughing fit to cry "again! Again!" And I'd have to start my whole miserable performance again, while the toilet watched me, unimpressed.

The restaurant I booked was ridiculously expensive but meant to be worth every penny. It was a comforting thought for me to enjoy while on my knees, my head in the bowl and the toilet seat over my head. I could hear the girls chatting and flirting away, enjoying fine wine and delicious food while I enjoyed nothing but the sight and strong smell of a toilet full of piss. I felt my bladder finally give in and fill my bright pink piggy diaper with my own shameful accident.

"Pigggggggy" the girls chorused. "We know you're having fun but get your head out of the toilet for a second."

I whimpered and got up on shaking legs, wincing at the squish of my soaked diaper. I looked on cam at their delicious meals laid out in front of them. My mouth watered as they smiled smugly with their plates.

"Looks pretty good, huh Piggy? It better be for how much you're paying. Now while we chow down, you're going to lick Mr Toilet nice and clean. Chop chop! Bon appetit!"

It was so horrible, picturing their delicious meals as i worked every inch of the toilet with my tongue. The rim was the worst, especially when I looked up over my snout and saw toilets face looking sadly back at me. What the Hell was I doing? Why was it making my tiny chastity cage hurt so much? I made another wet in my diaper and got back to my disgusting work.

When they finally finished eating, and I'd finished my 'meal' they inspected my work.

"Impressive piggy! You really are a slut. Now get your head back in the bowl and flush."

I did as I was told, gasping at the cold water and urine splashing over me. I stood back to attention, soaked and dripping. They girls burst out laughing.

"Go stand in the garden for twenty minutes to dry off. Toodles!"

It was the longest twenty minutes of my life. I'd chosen the back garden in the vain hope it would be more private, only to discover my neighbour was having a BBQ. It was impossible to ignore the gasps, the laughter, the hushed comments, the photos and videos as I just stood there, dripping on the patio until Tamara's voice crackled in my ear and told me to curtesy, twirl, then come back inside for more fun.

"You must have missed toilet soooooo much, Piggy!"

"You look so fucking pathetic right now," said Susan, downing her champagne and asking the waiter to send another bottle.

"Thank you Susan! Oink oink!"

Susan and Tamara had apparently discovered a brand of champagne that was £300 a glass, and insisted on treating the whole restaurant to a round. The waitress did her best to suppress her laughter as I paid over cam, maxing out one of my credit cards.

I got my head back in the bowl and knelt patiently while Susan and Tamara lay in each other's arms on the drive home.

Soon they were in Susan's bedroom, a room I would never again get the chance to see in person, having mind-blowing sex. Meanwhile id been instructed to have 'sex' with toilet, putting my caged clit on the bowl and slamming the seat down on it over and over. The pain was unbearable but the thought of letting Queen Tamara down was even more painful. So I smacked it with the seat over and over, praying the two lovers would finish soon.

At last they did, falling asleep with their soft bodies entwined in a hug. But not before Tamara ordered me to get my head back in the bowl, give it a goodnight flush, then try my best to sleep in my horrible position. It took me hours to nod off, and i'd wake constantly, moaning anew at the pain and how much I'd debased myself. Surely this was rock bottom?

I had no idea then just how wrong I was.

"Rise and shine, piggy!" Said Tamara in a sing-song voice.

I woke with such a start that I banged my head on the toilet bowl, making them both shriek with laughter. I emerged from the toilet to see them both made up immaculately, already dressed for the day, while I was still in my stupid dress and leaking diaper.

"Such a lazy piggy! Guess he doesn't want his date to end," said Tamara, rolling her eyes and smiling.

"Guess not," said Susan. "How about we go to brunch - on piggy's loser dime of course - and then prepare his next surprise?"

"Piggy, tell us the contents of your fridge right now!"

"Yes Queen Tamara! Oink oink!"

Once I'd listed all the food I owned they l told me how I was to prepare my meal. First I was going to pour a tin of baked beans into the toilet. Then a tin of custard. Then a tin of tuna. Then a nice bottle of vinegar to top it off. Then I was to stir it all with my little piggy feet and then get my head back in the bowl and enjoy my delicious piggy meal."

"All for just £1000," gasped Tamara. "That's so much cheaper than the restaurant we went to yesterday."

"And the place we're going to for brunch," giggled Susan.

"She's right Piggy! You'd best send us a nice pig tip too!"

I sent them an obscene amount of money from one of my rapidly dwindling accounts then ate my disgusting meal. They told me to make loud slobbering noises as I ate for the piggy movie they were making. I was about halfway through this awful brunch when they ordered me out of the bowl.

"Come meet your surprise, Piggy!"

I looked at the camera and whimpered. I couldn't believe it. Don, my old high school bully, now also in his early thirties, was sitting with his arms around Susan and Tamara at the fancy restaurant. He burst out laughing when he saw me. Tamara and Susan clinked their champagne flutes together. I shuddered as the cold beans and custard dribbled down my chin and onto my mortifying outfit.

"Wow, even more of a fucking loser than I could have imagined," said Don.

"Thank him for your compliment, piggy!"

"Thank you master Don! Oink oink!" And I said this with a curtesy, slipping in my beans and urine as I finished. Don was shaking his head and ordering another bottle.

"We're gonna go back to Don's for a three way. You and Toilet should have a three-way with him too, piggy!"

Don smirked and made out with each of these beautiful women in turn. I seethed and felt my horrid cage pinch me under my diaper. I jumped when I heard a package fall through the letterbox.

"It's here! It's here!" shrieked Tamara happily.

After paying her another hundred for deluxe shipping, I collected the small box they'd sent me. I opened it to find it was full of Don's pubic hair. Oh this was sooooo gross.

Tamara had me line them up around the rim of the bowl. She then said I was to slowly lick all of them up.

"But no swallowing Piggy. We want you to savour the taste of him, just like we're about to do."

I just knelt there, my face in the bowl, my mouth full of his horrid little hairs, as they took a cab back to Don's. Tamara ordered me to flush then stand to attention. So I stood there, dripping wet and covered in my stupid meal too, my mouth screaming at me to spit out its horrible contents.

"You just keep curtsying and oinking until we're done. Don't you dare stop or look away from the camera for a second."

Tamara muted me, and I did predictably as I was told. It was soul-crushing, watching the man I hated most in the world enjoy these two women who I'd made sure I'd never ever have a chance with ever again. They went on for over an hour, doing all kinds of different positions, occasionally pausing to point at me and giggle or give me little thumbs up of encouragement. Even this was better than when they were lost in each other's bodies and seemed to forget I was even there. A stupid curtsying piggy pervert, completely forgettable and best ignored by everyone.

Finally, Tamara unmuted me. She was sweaty and panting, her face flushed with ecstasy. I was also sweaty, from doing curtsy after curtsy while the three Superiors enjoyed themselves.

"Piggy, Don's apartment is kinda small, don't you think?"

Susan laughed. "What?"

"I-I don't know Queen Tamara. Oink oink!"

"I just don't understand why Piggy lives in a bigger house than an alpha," said Tamara, scratching her head and pulling an adorable confused pose.

I felt my back tighten up as I realised what she was getting at. I squirmed again as I inevitably filled an already full diaper.

"Look at it dribble down his leg," said Don, chuckling. "Sure you don't wanna take him back, Susan?"

"Shut up, Stud," she laughed, then licked his cock and moaned happily. My own cock stained painfully in its prison and continued to spray pansy pee all down my thighs.

"See, that just doesn't look like a safe place for a piggy," said Tamara, looking concerned at the little puddle I was making at my feet. "Susan here has drawn up some documents that can get this house safely signed over to Don."

"Cool, I guess," Don shrugged, burping and lying back as Susan sucked him. The ungrateful bastard!

"Tamara, it's my home oink oink," I pleaded. "My parents asked me to take care of-"

"Piggy, did I ask for your boring life story?"

"No Queen Tamara! Oink oink! So sorry Queen Tamara oink oink!"

"You don't think I'd throw you out on the street do you? I've got somewhere for you to stay piggy! Don't you trust me?"

I felt so guilty and horrid. Of course Tamara would take care of me.

"And you have such a well-paid job piggy! We should know, we've had a lot of fun with your earnings. You'll still have that! You can get a lovely apartment that's more befitting a piggy."

She was right of course. How could I have been so selfish? I needed to stay somewhere simpler, and they were only taking my house away to help me realise my status.

"Yes Queen Tamara oink oink! In understand oink oink!"

"Oh I'm so happy piggy!"

12