Sissy Piggy Joins the Pigpen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sending the docs to your computer now loser," said Susan, tapping her iPad a few times then returning to Don's cock."

"Go on in and sign them piggy! Oh you're such a good piggy! Maybe we should let you swallow your hairs as a treat?"

"No," said Don and Susan instantly.

"Awww, sorry piggy! I tried!"

She had tried and I wanted nothing more than to show my gratitude. I minced into the kitchen and signed the docs before I could stop myself. Susan instantly smirked and started swiping away at her iPad, obviously sealing my decision.

"I signed them Queen Tamara oink oink!" I said happily.

"Don't get a swell head, piggy. Go get a cup and pour several cups of toilet water over yourself to keep you humble.

I sobbed and did as I was told.

"Stay in the bathroom freak," said Don. "I don't want you damaging my house."

That's when what I'd done sank in. I'd given away my home. To the man I hated most in the... oh god what had I done?

"Y'know piggy, I'm starting to wonder if you need a more appropriate job too."

I felt my lower lip tremble. "But... but you just said... oink oink."

"Piggy, look at yourself," said Susan. "You really think you deserve a six-figure salary? You're being ridiculous."

"You're kinda being silly," said Tamara quietly, looking at the floor. Her disappointment was like a knife to my heart.

"Wh-what can I do to make this right Queen Tamara? Oink oink?"

"You did such a good job cleaning the toilet piggy! I was soooo impressed!"

I blushed. "Oh thank you Queen Tamara! Oink oink!"

And that's how I ended up video calling my new boss, explaining how I was quitting effective immediately "to be a full time pansy pig. Oink! Oink!" Once she'd gotten over the shock, my boss told me not to bother coming in to collect my things and then hung up on me in disgust. The alphas unmuted themselves and burst out laughing, then Susan hushed them both to take a call.

"He did what??" Said Susan, winking at me and pretending to be surprised. "Well thank God you fired him! God what a freak."

They talked about what a depraved loser I was for some time until Susan suddenly made a suggestion.

"Y'know, I know someone who'd be perfect for his role. Not the most experience, but I'd be happy to mentor him and know he'd be perfect. His name's Don Philips."

My face paled as their scheme finally slotted into place. Don was going to get my job too. He smirked at me and raised a glass of champagne as if to toast me. I felt toilet water drip down my face with my tears.

Susan hung up. "There'll be a courtesy interview but the job is basically yours."

"Whatever," said Don, clicking his fingers and pointing at his cock. Susan giggled and got back to her sucking.

Tamara picked up the phone and left the two alone in the room, quietly shutting the door behind her.

"Psst piggy. I have an idea," she whispered to me sneakily.

I oinked in confusion.

"So you don't want Don getting all your loser money on top of your job and your house right?"

"No Queen Tamara. Oink oink!"

"I thought so Piggy. So why don't you quickly give it all to me? It'll be safer and happier with me."

"B-but I'll be broke oink oink."

"Piggy, I'm going to take care of you! And that nasty Don will just trick you out of the money if I leave it with you. He's so much smarter than you piggy. Can't you see that?"

She was right of course, as always. "OK Queen Tamara. Thank you so much oink oink!"

Seconds later I'd sent Queen Tamara everything I had. Thousands of pounds from a lifetime of work, all gone in a split second.

"Good piggy! I'm going to keep this money safe and sound. Well, I think I'll send a little to Don as a housewarming gift." She made the transfer on her phone. "But I'll keep one pound in mine, ok piggy?"

"Y-yes Queen Tamara. Thank you. Oink oink."

"Ok piggy, it's time you left Don's lovely house now."

***

It was the grimmest apartment I'd ever seen. A single room, with a piggy in each corner, hands on their head.

"Piggies, turn around and oink hello!"

They all faced me and started snorting, I snorted right back.

"All the corners are taken, piggy. But we have the perfect place for you."

I whimpered and got on my knees without being told. I slipped my head under the seat and took my familiar piggy place in the toilet. My fellow piggies flushed it one by one and went back to their corners. Oink, I thought to myself as I got another soaking. Oink oink oink!

12