Sissy Play Concepts

Story Info
Creative Concepts for Sissy Play.
4.6k words
4.32
10.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader: The following text includes references to terms and sissy play activities. If that is not something you're interested in or something that you find offensive, please move on.

The concepts and terms described in subsequent text are intended to add some creativity and fun to sissy play activities. While each DOM/sissy may have their own interpretation of these concepts, terms, or may have created their own sissy play activities. The descriptions presented are for use with this writing. As you read this you may notice that much of what is presented is from a femdom/sissy aspect, but the text can easily be used in a Daddy/sissy aspect as well. Interpret what is presented as you will but most of all play safe and have fun.

As always please vote and leave comments if you wish. Thank you.

General Sissy Terms:

Sissy Keyholder: the individual(s) in possession of the sissy's chastity cage key, typically the sissy's Owner or DOM. Although the Keyholder may also be someone the DOM has allowed to participate and hold access to the sissy even though they may have no ownership authority.

Gurl: the feminine pronoun for a sissy.

Sissy Pronouns: male pronouns for a sissy, exist in business, formal, family, or legal situations. In all other situations a sissy is referred to with feminine or nonspecific gender pronouns as a sissy is neither male nor female just a sissy. When a sissy is referred to in the written word, although they may be feminine, they are never a girl or a woman, but are a Gurl.

Sissy Accountability Partner: is another sissy who is trusted by the DOM/Owner/Keyholder. This sissy is accountable for the actions of the other sissy and vice versa. They keep each other on track making sure that when the DOM/Owner/Keyholder is not present the proper porn is being watched that their sissy tasks are being completed, that they are staying in chastity, and that they are not playing with their clitty when not permitted. They are the tattle tale for the other to their respective DOMs. While they may share in the rewards that come from being a good gurl they also share in the punishments that come from being bad.

Sissy Surrender: the pivotal moment when a sissy fully embraces their sexuality/gender as a sissy, not male, nor female but a sissy. This moment is shared with their DOM/Owner/Keyholder by professing their submission and proclaiming that they are a sissy. The DOM/Owner/Keyholder should feel a sincere sense of accomplishment when their sissy tells them "I am a Sissy!"

Sissy Porn: porn befitting a sissy to watch and/or masturbate to. This type of porn is typically devoid of female/male sexual acts and either focuses on feme/sissy sex with other sissy's, femdom sex, gay sex, or transgender sex. This type of porn may also show male/female sex acts with the female genitalia blacked out. The DOM/Owner/Keyholder may employ its use as a training tool. The DOM decides what the sissy's learning should consist of and selects appropriate porn for the sissy.

Sissy Hypno: hypnotic porn with phrases, images, and other hypnotic components used to train a sissy. This is a DOM/Owner/Keyholder's go to training porn for a sissy and is often used relentlessly during sissy training to wipe away masculine tendencies, urges, or behaviors. Once a sissy begins a training regimen and let's go of their masculine tendencies, they begin to enjoy sissy hypno porn and will spend countless hours watching and/or masturbating to the videos. Advanced sissy's will masturbate anally with their sissy toy sometimes in a sissy cage while watching it.

Sissygasm: an orgasm and/or ejaculation from anal sex or anal stimulation without touching the dicklet/clitty. Sissies are often kept in chastity to avoid the urge to touch themselves while having a sissygasm.

Sissy Cummies or Cummies: the sperm/seed/cum that a sissy produces when they ejaculate. A sissy's cum is inferior to any other male cum and should only be ingested by the sissy that produced it or other sissies.

Sissy Mess: the cummies are ejaculated or leaked on the floor or other object(s) and are not collected in a container or their panties. The sissy is expected to clean up their sissy mess upon receiving direction from their DOM/Owner/Keyholder. The method a sissy is expected to use to clean up this mess is by licking it off the floor or object until it is no longer present. As always, the sissy swallows, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Sissy Anatomy Terms:

Sissy Fuckhole or Fuckhole: a sissy's mouth. A sissy's pussy may also be referred to as a fuckhole.

Sissy Hole, Sissy Pussy, Ass Pussy, Boipussy: the sissy's anus, this is a sissy's primary sexual organ. The sole source for their pleasure and orgasms if allowed the privilege to partake by their DOM/Owner/Keyholder.

Sissy Holes: a reference to a sissy's boipussy and their mouth.

Sissy Dicklet or Sissy Clitty: terms used to describe a sissy's genitalia. These terms may also be shortened to clitty or dicklet. The sissy is not equipped with a cock, penis, or dick.

Sissy Titties: a sissy's tits/breasts. These maybe natural or enhanced with implants.

Sissy Receptacle: not to be confused with a cum dumpster, a sissy receptacle is a sissy who is a bottom only for other sissies. This sissy is the apotome of a bottom as they are solely a receptacle and do not experience the pleasure of fucking another or being sucked off by another. In some situations, they may also be referred to as a sissy fluffer. This type of sissy is normally a reward for a sissy top.

Sissy States of Arousal:

Sissy Thirst: the craving, hunger, or thirst for cum that the sissy experiences. They experience this state of arousal when they have not swallowed/ingested cum in sometime. The time it takes for this thirst to develop differs for every sissy.

Sissy Frenzy: a state that a sissy gets into where they become so overly aroused that they will hump any object possible to ejaculate. From the use of random furniture, pillows, or even the unsuspecting leg no object is off the table. Over time a sissy will gain control over this but early in their development they experience this state often.

Sissy Drunk: a state that a sissy gets to when they have been denied the ability to orgasm and/or ejaculate for a period of time. A sissy will typically become mindless or numb to anything other than cumming.

Limp Clitty: the ability to remain limp regardless of their level of arousal or pleasure. This is a major accomplishment for a sissy and for most their favorite state of arousal. Once a sissy masters this state of maintaining a limp clitty while being fucked, played with, or aroused. They will proudly have no need for their cage as a function of training instead it will be used as a form of control by the DOM/Owner/Keyholder.

Sissy Control and Sexual Acts:

Sissy Lessons: the DOM/Owner/Keyholder's process of training their sissy how to become a proper sissy. These lessons are created by the DOM/Owner/Keyholder to teach the sissy in training how to fully live up to the DOM/Owner/Keyholder's expectations for a sissy. These lessons include punishments as well as rewards. All of which are at the DOM/Owner/Keyholder's discretion to employ.

Sissy Schedule: a sissy's orgasm schedule as dictated by the DOM/Owner/Keyholder. A sissy's orgasm is second to their DOM/Owner/Keyholder's and is used as a reward for good obedience. This schedule may also encompass the sissy's milking schedule.

Sissy Fucking: the process of masturbating a sissy by edging them over and over while denying them the opportunity to orgasm and/or ejaculate.

Sissy Strokes: the process of using one, two, or three fingers to rub the dicklet or clitty to ejaculation. A sissy is not allowed to masturbate like a male.

Sissy Sex: anal sex while a sissy's clitty is locked in a sissy cage.

Sissy Roast: a sexual act performed on a sissy where the sissy surrenders both of their sissy holes to being fucked at the same time. The sissy's fuckhole (ie mouth) is throat fucked while the sissy's pussy is railed. At the end of the roast both sissy's holes are filled with superior seed. The sissy is not allowed to cum but does have to swallow the cum deposited in their mouth. The cum that is deposited in their ass is kept in their ass for absorption by plugging the sissy immediately after the cock is removed. The sissy remains plugged for at least 4 hours and may only be unplugged if receiving another load of cum.

Sissy Practice: the process of anal masturbation with a dildo without becoming hard or ejaculating. This typically is done with the sissy toy. The sissy may be caged to assist with the training, but other punishment may be employed to train the sissy to stay limp. The interval of this practice is up to the DOM/Owner/Keyholder. Practice typically occurs at least once a day, however better results have been seen if it occurs 3 or more times a day until sissy learns to stay limp. The sissy is always denied the ability to cum during practice and is punished for any mistakes.

Sissybate or Sissybation: this is not to be confused with Sissy Practice, sissy masturbation is anal masturbation with a sissy toy without climax for the pleasure or entertainment of the DOM/Owner/Keyholder once the sissy has completed their sissy practice and their sissy hole can accept the toy without any resistance. The sissy may be at a point that they only need a small amount of lube to masturbate with, the DOM/Owner/Keyholder may allow the sissy to have a sissygasm if they are capable as a reward.

Stuffed: the process of stretching a sissy's sissy pussy with a butt plug. Stuffing should occur regularly if the sissy is not fucking their sissy toy or being fucked daily.

Blowjob: the act of sensually sucking cock to completion. This is typically not something a sissy will do as they are not a fluffer and although they may be considered a cocksucker, they are normally throat fucked. A Sissy's fuckhole is typically used roughly not sensually.

Throat Fucking: this act is not to be confused with a blowjob. Although a sissy can give a blowjob the preference is not to sensually suck cock but to be throat fucked. This is the process of being orally fucked with a cock or dildo in a rough aggressive manner where they are forced to gag on what is being forced down their throat. Bringing them to tears and or causing them to gag is the goal. The DOM/Owner/Keyholder takes pleasure in making them gag and making their mascara run from their watering eyes. Over time the sissy will learn to relax their throat and accept large cocks easily. Their gag reflex will be broken.

Pussy Worship: a sexual act performed by the sissy to their femdom(s) where they share their lust for pussy by licking, caressing, and paying special attention to the pussy while providing the maximum amount of pleasure to the femdom(s). The sissy is expected to provide the femdom with as many orgasms as she pleases. During a pussy worship session, the sissy is to remain on their back or on their knees until the femdom is satisfied. The sissy is also not allowed to play with themselves or receive an orgasm as they are second to the femdom and must remember their place in the relationship. The femdom may choose to smother the sissy or aggressively force their pussy into the sissy's mouth. The sissy may have their air supply limited and may even pass out from patrial asphyxiation. (See Face Sitting)

Cock Worship: a sexual act performed by the sissy where they sensually suck, lick, caress and show their apparition for cock. They are instructed by their DOM/Owner/Keyholder to perform a variety of seductive acts to their DOM/Owner/Keyholder's cock during a cock worship session. This may include both oral and anal play. The sissy is not allowed to cum during a worship session and should be kept naked or in a teddy with their chastity cage on. If this is being performed by a femdom and she is creative, she can have the sissy suck a condom covered dildo full of cum and put a hole in the tip to give the sissy the experience of sucking cock to completion.

Face Sitting: this is the act of giving oral pleasure either vaginally or anally to a female DOM/Owner/Keyholder. This is a sissy's heaven, and often occurs when the DOM/Owner/Keyholder wants to extract their pleasure from the sissy or when the DOM/Owner/Keyholder needs the cum deposited in their pussy cleaned out by the sissy. The DOM/Owner/Keyholders pussy is a temple and should always be cleaned out by the sissy. The DOM/Owner/Keyholder may also decide to torment the sissy by straddling their face and keeping their body just out of reach while pushing the deposited seed from their pussy and dropping the seed into the sissy's mouth or on their face. They may also smother the sissy to the point of near asphyxiation for their DOM/Owner/Keyholder's pleasure.

Pillow Humping: the act of rubbing one's sissy clitty on a pillow, a piece of furniture, or other object for the purpose of receiving sexual pleasure. This act is often performed by the sissy while they are clothed, not always fully clothed but at a minimum in panties, and for the viewing pleasure of the DOM/Owner/Keyholder. The sissy is not allowed to touch themselves or to cum. The DOM/Owner/Keyholder may offer the sissy their leg to hump as a reward for good behavior. If an accident does occur and the sissy makes cummies in their panties, then the DOM/Owner/Keyholder may opt to make them remove their panties and clean up their sissy mess or wear the cum filled panties for the remainder of the day as a reminder of their disobedience.

Humiliation: the process the DOM/Owner/Keyholder uses to remind or teach the sissy that their existence is for providing pleasure to the DOM/Owner/Keyholder in not just a sexual way but also a mental way. Humiliation although the word has a negative connotation, is not negative to a sissy, it's a method of reinforcement of who they are and their place in the relationship. Some examples of this are:

• Being made to walk around in cum filled panties for an amount of time set forth by the DOM/Owner/Keyholder

• Being made to rub their clitty through their clothes to climax in public

• Having their genitalia referred to by their proper sissy names in public

• Being made to show their feminine undergarments in public

• Public or private references to how cute their tiny genitalia is or how small it is compared to other larger Alphas

• Being made to expose themselves or wear revealing clothing in public

• Being made to expose themself in public to masturbate like a sissy and then deny the orgasm

There are so many forms of humiliation that can be used by the DOM/Owner/Keyholder that are reinforcing but not mean. The key is to perform these acts in a way that is not going to bring negativity to the DOM/Owner/Keyholder or Sissy's lives. Being playful about things or the approach is the key to humiliation success. This, however, doesn't exclude these actions from taking place in the presents of those individuals that have been openly made aware of the sissy's true identity. The key take away is that a sissy is to be used for the DOM/Owner/Keyholder pleasure and the sissy needs to be reminded of that regularly or when the DOM/Owner/Keyholder pleases.

SPH: Small Penis Humiliation; a common form of humiliation for a sissy. The process used by the DOM/Owner/Keyholder to humiliate the sissy while bringing the sissy arousal. The DOM/Owner/Keyholder does this through verbal acknowledgment of the sissy's penis size even if the sissy is quite large. The DOM/Owner/Keyholder uses references to how a larger cock could please them better, or references to the size of past larger partners, there also may be references to the penis size of a femdom's bull or her strapon. The femdom will also make references to how pathetic the sissy's penis size is, its inability to please her, they may also assign it a name like little Princess, little pinky, etc. They will also remark on how cute and tiny it is. Also, the femdom will make constant reference to the sissy's penis as a tiny clitty or dicklet.

Pussy Denial: this is a form of sissy humiliation where the femdom refuses to allow the sissy to either fuck them to completion with their own cock or even insert their cock into the wet femdom pussy. The sissy is teased about being unworthy or inferior and maybe in chastity during the exchange. The femdom may fuck the sissy's chastity cage, a larger dildo, or may finger themselves. They may also practice face sitting on the sissy. They will climax as many times as they please leaving the sissy caged and naked to watch.

Sissy Showerhead Play: this involves the use of a detachable shower head with stream adjustments. The shower head is detached by the DOM/Owner/Keyholder who uses the stream on the sissy's pussy, spraying, and massaging the anus like a girl using the head to reach orgasm. If the sissy has an orgasm in this manner they should be applauded as it is beyond difficult but not impossible.

Ruined Orgasm: this is an orgasm that doesn't end in climax but does conclude with an ejaculation. These are very common for sissies to experience both in a form of reward and punishment. The sissy is either masturbated or fucked to the point of climax then is immediately stopped before climax but cum is still released, typically the cummies dribble out rather than squirt out. The physical pleasure of the orgasm is denied. This can be great for the DOM/Owner/Keyholder if they want to experience long sexual sessions with the sissy as they remain in a continuous state of arousal and don't experience any refraction. More pleasurable than that for the DOM/Owner/Keyholder is that the sissy gains a sexual frustration level that can cause a sissy frenzy or can make them sissy drunk. (See Sissy Frenzy or Sissy Drunk)

Nipple-bating or Nipplebation: the process of sissy masturbation through stimulation of their nipples. Nipples may be rubbed, sucked, pinched, caressed, or stimulated in such a way to make the sissy ejaculate.

Sissy Licks or Sissy Licking: when a sissy licks precum from the tip of another sissy's chastity cage. They may also be made to maintain a balled-up position with their mouth under their own cage and wait for sissy cummies to drip into their mouth.

Sissy Bouncing: the process of rhythmically bouncing up and down on a dildo or cock.

Sissy 69: when two sissies have a sissy play date and end up sucking each other's clitty at the same time. Many times, this is initiated by the DOM/Owner/Keyholder for their pleasure.

Sissy Blues: this is when a DOM/Owner/Keyholder sissy fucks or edges a sissy using orgasm denial for at least 30 minutes straight but may, and often lasts longer. The sissy experiences the pain of blue balls repeatedly and to the point that they beg to continue. If the sissy gets to the point of begging for more, they are rewarded by the DOM/Owner/Keyholder with a ruined orgasm while caged and fed their inferior sissy cummies.

12